Quote Originally Posted by CosmoxKramer View Post
Try to make the game feel more alive by doing the following:

• can't travel through the world map, only through the teleporters in each map (may need to put an exit dungeon or teleporter at the end of the dungeons)

• make it so you cannot buy elixirs, potions, etc. Otherwise, why even have the vendors in town? If you buy potions out of town the price may be higher or the in town vendor prices may be cheaper.

• Instead of selling gear through your inventory anywhere, make vendors in towns that will buy your gear for a HIGHER price, and the current values for selling items is only for when you vendor them not at a human vendor.

Also, the following suggestions:
[LIST][*]Tanking pets with +10-20% threat increased to allow for more diverse tanking specs. This may also allow tougher bosses because tanks can take Juggernaut, Rally cry without fear of losing threat to easily.[*]Enemies have a 25% chance to flee away from their attacks once they go below 25% health. This could make it more interesting in elite dungeons when really don't want to pull that extra group in the distance.[*]Boss spawns only when the dungeon is 75%+ cleared[*]Mini-boss packs of 3-4 characters that have different mixes of NPCs that have health/damage somewhere between normal mob and boss or where they are like an elite mob mixed into a regular dungeon. They spawn randomly in any dungeon, maybe when you open chests or check a dead end corridor. They could drop items similar to a boss (because there are 3-4 mobs) once the last one is killed. Random NPC type from melee, archer, caster, healer.[*]Make gear slightly more random. Currently an elite armor piece for example has 5+ item level of dex/int/str, + 2nd stat is around iLevel/2, + a fixed ratio of Level*X = crit/dodge/damage. make it so random 5-7+ dex/int/str, 2nd stat may be iLvl / 2 +1-3, and so on.[*]Passive skills that do things like
  • +/- threat
  • chance on hit / chance on crit to get damage boost, stat boost, mana regen, attack speed, armor, dodge, magic shield
I support all of these suggestions. Making towns more meaningful is always good for MMOs.

I'm not so sure about crafting yet, though. I've been pondering if that would really be a good addition to this game or not. I'm not saying it's a bad idea or it wouldn't work, or anything like that. I'm just on the fence about it. Does Pocket Legends have crafting?