Well, lemee start off by saying... It's not very dramatic lol. However, it's still a hard decision I have to make ... And I need this "family" of mine's help! So... Been doing high school... Going well... Hard classes, but easily manageable and I can even play PL xD!!!

I need to choose which classes to take... I've already got this for sophomore year:

Ap Biology
Spanish 3+
Advanced placement Math (2 years of math in 1 - School lets you do up to Calc 2... I'd be doing trig and Alg2 in one year)

If those were the only hard classes I'd be taking... I'd laugh my *** off and say sophomore year come at me! Sadly, that's not the case :/.. I've had experience with AP courses... Doing one as a freshman booyah! They're difficult, but again, I can still manage time. Bad news is... That's only 1 AP lol. My dean says she stronglyyyy recommends taking 2 AP's next year, and only 2... Problem is...

I'm planning:
AP Biology
AP Language and Composition
AP US History

I just had a talk with my English teacher and she really wants me to do AP Lang/Comp... I also want to do AP USH though ... Tell me what you guys think!

APUSH or AP LANG/COMP? Maybe... Both? If I'm taking 3 AP's, good bye PL lol xD!

P.S.
Parth, I know we already had a discussion about this, but my dean and my teacher >_>... Yeah...