Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Class : Crocodile Warlock/Necromancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

your right this is way too soon but i didn';t understand why didn't they make 2 intellegince classes with the other 2 clases

and the rhino is pretty tough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

How about creating a dragon class that has only 2 buffs. And 10 different fire breathing color skills. All does same damage.
    Sigh...

Ex-Ambassador Of Alterra
    Proud member of Turbo
    Whatever, life's still gonna move on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Loaden View Post
    How about creating a dragon class that has only 2 buffs. And 10 different fire breathing color skills. All does same damage.
    Sigh...
    actualy i did about a warlock because i want him to have a pet (note that only he gets a pet because the warlock himself is very weak alone) and did about the crocodile because they already know how to do it (in aincient swamps and croc feuds..etc)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

JustG confirmed in chat that every single one of the devs hate the oyster class so it's never coming back. May as welcome make an alligator class or whatever. Actually, half alligator half walrus would be cool. Like it can look like an alligator but will have tusks and a mustache like walruses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    JustG confirmed in chat that every single one of the devs hate the oyster class so it's never coming back. May as welcome make an alligator class or whatever. Actually, half alligator half walrus would be cool. Like it can look like an alligator but will have tusks and a mustache like walruses.
    LOL nice , anyways what is the Oyster Class O.o

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageMaster:929735
    Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    LOL nice , anyways what is the Oyster Class O.o
    Try an do a search, ill see if i can link you

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills:816923
    Last edited by LwMark; 01-15-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Would be an awesome idea since developers already showed us multiple times they love to remove any form of balance from the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by tHelonestud View Post
    Would be an awesome idea since developers already showed us multiple times they love to remove any form of balance from the game
    sry for the late reply , anyways why will this unbalance the game , this is like other classes , because of his low health hew is weak but his minnion helps him so he will be like other classes but intellegince which is just what we need
    See my CREATIVE EPIC THREAD , please comment and if you want try to read it all : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ck-Necromancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

I luv ur idea!
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    I luv ur idea!
    Thanks <3
    See my CREATIVE EPIC THREAD , please comment and if you want try to read it all : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ck-Necromancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Fixed it but not completed now although it's almost complete...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Nice idea. I like that you made it weak but gave it an edge that other classes dont come close to having. Would be cool to see how this plays out in PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

I have a lot of suggestions for the warlock class.

- Make it a DoT (Damage Over Time) based class.. Lay your DoTs on the opponent, then kite and the DoTs should tick often and high. The more DoTs on an opponent, the more base damage you'll do. (So each DoT will give a slight buff. (DoTs suggestions: Curses, Bains, Jinxes)
    - Make there be life/mana draining. This should count both as a DoT and offensive skill. You drain life/mana (Channeled) slowly over time from the enemy and the numbers should increase until a final small burst of damage.
    - Make the amount of DoTs on a target increase base damage.
    - Make it a good CONTROL class. Not nuking, control! Sacrifice mana for health or vice versa. Lots of snares and knockbacks or other forms of crowd control, but lower base damage than mages or bears or birds or foxes.
    - Make the warlock class look different than a normal Crocodile so it looks unique. Maybe a dark blue/purple/black-ish croc to look like demonic magic.
    - Make the warlock able to sacrifice minions for health.
    - Knockbacks and snares to kite efficiently while DoTs are still ticking.
    - Not only a DoT class but make it be sort of like a set up class. Put your DoTs on the opponent, your base damage is raised, then you use burst-like attacks while the DoTs are still ticking. (Suggestions on Burst-Like Attacks: Shadowflame, Chaos Wave, stuff like that)
    - Offensive buffs shouldn't increase damage dramatically (*cough, cough - pretty much every class except rhinos), but rather increase defense and DoT and damage skills increased duration/lowered cool downs and increased power. (Buffs names suggestions: Roar of Chaos/Destruction)
    - Defensive Buffs should be powerful (Defensive buff names suggestions: Demon Armor, Armor of the Lich)

Overall, the warlock should be a defensive and control class. They should be good in both group and 1v1 situations. Their armor/defensive skills shouldn't be so low that they would get one shotted or two shotted, rather have high armor and survivability and the longer the fight lasts, the more farther it should tip in the warlock's favor. Warlocks should take a lot of skill to play and good use of roots and knockbacks to kite. For me a basic rotation for a warlock should be... Summon Minion, Defensive Buff, Snare, DoTs, knockback, Offensive buff that increases DoT/Attack Damage, Offensive skills, End with a snare and kite. Sacrifice minion or mana for health (or health for mana) whenever needed. This rotation and class should be made so that the offensive buff comes after all DoTs and pressure are put on the opponent. Warlocks have constant pressure on an enemy - DoTs, minion, your offensive skills, your auto, and your constant snares and knock backs.

Specs for a warlock:

Str - Str Warlocks should be OK just because dodge, which means more survivability, but I wouldn't use it because lack of damage.
    Dex - Higher damage, lower survivability. 'Nuff Said.
    Int - Balanced.

Hope you like these suggestions.
    EDIT: DEVS COME LOOK AT DIS THREAD HERE AND ADD THIS CLASS PLOX!
    Last edited by OverkillED; 01-21-2013 at 08:21 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to OverkillED For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by OverkillED View Post

- Make it a DoT (Damage Over Time) based class.. Lay your DoTs on the opponent, then kite and the DoTs should tick often and high. The more DoTs on an opponent, the more base damage you'll do. (So each DoT will give a slight buff. (DoTs suggestions: Curses, Bains, Jinxes)
    - Make there be life/mana draining. This should count both as a DoT and offensive skill. You drain life/mana (Channeled) slowly over time from the enemy and the numbers should increase until a final small burst of damage.
    - Make it a good CONTROL class. Not nuking, control! Sacrifice mana for health or vice versa. Lots of snares and knockbacks or other forms of crowd control, but lower base damage than mages or bears or birds or foxes.
    - Make the warlock class look different than a normal Crocodile so it looks unique. Maybe a dark blue/purple/black-ish croc to look like demonic magic.
    - Not only a DoT class but make it be sort of like a set up class. Put your DoTs on the opponent, your base damage is raised, then you use burst-like attacks while the DoTs are still ticking. (Suggestions on Burst-Like Attacks: Shadowflame, Chaos Wave, stuff like that)
    - Offensive buffs shouldn't increase damage dramatically (*cough, cough - pretty much every class except rhinos), but rather increase defense and DoT and damage skills increased duration/lowered cool downs and increased power. (Buffs names suggestions: Roar of Chaos/Destruction)
    - Defensive Buffs should be powerful (Defensive buff names suggestions: Demon Armor, Armor of the Lich)

Overall, the warlock should be a defensive and control class. They should be good in both group and 1v1 situations. Their armor/defensive skills shouldn't be so low that they would get one shotted or two shotted, rather have high armor and survivability and the longer the fight lasts, the more farther it should tip in the warlock's favor. Warlocks should take a lot of skill to play and good use of roots and knockbacks to kite. For me a basic rotation for a warlock should be... Summon Minion, Defensive Buff, Snare, DoTs, knockback, Offensive buff that increases DoT/Attack Damage, Offensive skills, End with a snare and kite. Sacrifice minion or mana for health (or health for mana) whenever needed. This rotation and class should be made so that the offensive buff comes after all DoTs and pressure are put on the opponent. Warlocks have constant pressure on an enemy - DoTs, minion, your offensive skills, your auto, and your constant snares and knock backs.

Specs for a warlock:

Str - Str Warlocks should be OK just because dodge, which means more survivability, but I wouldn't use it because lack of damage.
    Int - Balanced.

i have lots of thing to say :
    1.WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK
    2. You are definatly going to be highly mentioned in the creidts one i finish
    3. thanks a LOT for the suggestions
    4.WOAH
    5. Do you play world of warcraft ? :P
    Last edited by MageMaster; 01-21-2013 at 09:10 AM.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OverkillED:936346

Specs for a warlock:

Int - Balanced.

Wooaaah! Awesome suggestions! I highly recommend sts delete rhino and put in this awesome class! Your description is like archer, good at dealing damage to a single enemy, except this can do DoT attacks! Also would be cool if theres a skill that steals enemies heath over time and gives it to you! Kinda like drain life!

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by shadowstar View Post
    wooaaah! Awesome suggestions! I highly recommend sts delete rhino and put in this awesome class! Your description is like archer, good at dealing damage to a single enemy, except this can do dot attacks! Also would be cool if theres a skill that steals enemies heath over time and gives it to you! Kinda like drain life!
    when will you understand!!! This is intellegince class , because we have 2 strenght 2 dexterity only 1 intellegine , why would they delete rhino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'v said this over 3 times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm fed up saying this!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

finally finished it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

y noone comment...

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Default New Class : Crocodile Warlock/Necromancer

Well,....if u haven't read the other threads, then you don't know that many ppl think rhino is underpowered......this is a great class and I would choose it over rhino anyday....

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    Well,....if u haven't read the other threads, then you don't know that many ppl think rhino is underpowered......this is a great class and I would choose it over rhino anyday....
    look , the rhino is tough because of heals and epic buffs so he is like a tanking enchantress but melee , and if you try the class (i am guessing you are archer not rhino) you will see that he is as tough has the others and have you read all of the credits ? you are in it :P