Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Capture the Flag Coming Soon!

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    186
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnaziza View Post
    Potion?
    Potions shouldnt be allowed imo.

    Will arcane shield have the same benefits for mages?

  2. #22
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    How much longer? Ive been staying up waiting for update. Lol it will be worthwhile. Fyi rogue will own all

  3. #23
    Member Liquid Ice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    112
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    As someone else has already mentioned, will potions be disabled? Also, are there other options to tick off such as PvP matches that allow/not allow elixirs, armor, weapons etc.?

    Final question: is it possible to run two skill builds now? I can't see builds working for PvP and PvE. For example, as a warrior I have all taunts. Those are wasted points that I believe have zero effect in PvP.

    Thank you.

  4. #24
    Luminary Poster Bless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    dystopia
    Posts
    7,609
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    313
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    787
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Ice:932921
    As someone else has already mentioned, will potions be disabled? Also, are there other options to tick off such as PvP matches that allow/not allow elixirs, armor, weapons etc.?

    Final question: is it possible to run two skill builds now? I can't see builds working for PvP and PvE. For example, as a warrior I have all taunts. Those are wasted points that I believe have zero effect in PvP.

    Thank you.
    1. No potions - unfair
    2. No elixirs in pvp EVER - unfair
    3. You will probs get a free respec when pvp comes
    Credits to Iady

  5. #25
    Member Melodicdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Barrowdowns, MiddleEarth
    Posts
    115
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Nerfed skills for pvp..so much for my enemy ice sculpture garden idea :P

  6. #26
    Member Melodicdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Barrowdowns, MiddleEarth
    Posts
    115
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yuriramos View Post
    Potions shouldnt be allowed imo.

    Will arcane shield have the same benefits for mages?
    I don't see it yielding the previous benefits....lifegiver is the way to go...I'm not fussing with a shield

  7. #27
    Member Liquid Ice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    112
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    1. No potions - unfair
    2. No elixirs in pvp EVER - unfair
    3. You will probs get a free respec when pvp comes
    That's why I'm asking if there are toggle options before going in. If you want a naked fight so that money has no effect on a match, there's a toggle to search only for those who also toggled that option. Same for elixirs and maybe a certain number of potions. Things of that nature.

    And even if I respec, I can't tank then. This is why I'm asking if there will be two build slots available.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Capture the flag
    By MightyMicah in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 05:01 PM
  2. Level 5 Capture the Flag
    By Reggin in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 11:04 PM
  3. Bug with PvP Capture the Flag
    By AbsolutePally in forum PL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 04:05 PM
  4. Capture the Flag Suggestions
    By Kujen in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 11:19 PM
  5. Capture the Flag: try before I buy
    By noamchomsky in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 08:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •