Hey, you all might not have noticed but you know those item packs you can buy for 10 plat can drop pinks. i have gotten two pinks from it, they suck but are incredibly rare, no trade and i have never seen or heard of them dropping before.

they have been of mastery/legend but still very cool. they seem to be randomly generated. First of all i think 10 plat is a little steep for this considering you can buy better items with the same amount of plat. If the price were lowered a bit and some new items were introduced i think the devs would have many more people buying them. And also, fill in the gaps. right now there is only lvl 5, 10 and 30 packs. Now on to the new idea.

So consider this. Ideally you would continue putting pinks in there that ONLY drop from plat packs. Not insane stats or anything but visually appealing. They can even be recycled graphics, maybe AO2 graphics. But here is the kicker. New stats.....

Helm of Flight
7 dex/str/int +20% run speed

Armor of Chance
7 dex/str/int + 10% luck

Shield of Knowledge
7 dex/str/int + 3m/s party buff? or maybe mana buff appears every 30 seconds and players can walk into the shield or maybe just drops them and they fade after 10 seconds.

wand/sword/dagger of Regeneration
7 dex/str/int + 3h/s party buff or they other idea mentioned above.

These are totally off the top of my head and maybe too complicated BUT, the run speed one is totally do able. People would flip over that.

discuss...