Thread: Let's talk Warrior.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Let's talk Warrior.

Ok so this in my opinion needs a major overhaul. Warriors as of now imo are useless pointless and well why the in the game lol. As of now warriors are both low DPS and low DMG ok thats a wrong formula right there.

I have a 21 warrior decked out. 21 rogue decked out and a 20 1/2 mage decked out in 20 gear.

Now playing my warrior i feel like i am just wasting pots. after many jarl runs and tomb runs blah blah blah. I have come to find that a charged reg atk hits as hard and harder then any one of my skills on warrior. His skills are incase questioned are skyward smash, chest splitter, windmill, and axe throw. Now from all my many years of MMO experience one thing has taught me warriors in no doubt should be feared. They should be low DPS but massive DMG output. Which they are far from in AL. Heck my mage at lvl 20 skill dmg is double that of my warriors. Now taunts another waste i tried those but in no way have the agro management to hold from a elite mage and def not a elite rogue.

Now warrior weapons again this is backwards lol. You interduced sheilds and 1 handed swords now these should increase def, DPS, and lower DMG but ya they don't. Two handed swords do both increase DMG, and DPS. Error wrong again lol. 2 handed weapon should increase DMG but decrease DPS alot.

Skills the skills are ok and cool.

Armor for some reason i am having trouble with this lol and major trouble. I kinda feel like armor is well pointless ATM. Why you ask my rogue has 600+ armor cant remember off top of my head. My warrior has 833. Now my warrior gets hit just as hard as my rogue does but the only advantage in my warrior got double the HP, but what good in double the HP when in only takes 2 more hits to kill a warrior then a rogue. Let my rogue has epic dodge and well rarely gets hit thank goodness since ATM rogues are the best tanks.

So i bring this up and this should be seriously tweaked again warriors should be low DPS but when they hit the person/AI mob should be saying holy crap wow that hurt. And well PvP starts friday and well i feel alot of warriors are just gonna be a ton of meat bags rip for the picking. I hope i am wrong and you guys are up to something PvP wise. But i def know PvE wise warriors are well face it pointless.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaotik For This Useful Post: