It started from players who cried "i wasn't ready" then they would say " yeah you have to get a head start because you're scared" something along these lines.

Hope to see you on the battlefield Royce glad to see some compitition is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Where did this whole "go" thing even come from? I played PL PvP for years and no one said go. No one even thought about it. We just played PvP as it was designed: join and start blowing people up. Sure if you have a prearranged 1vs1 match with specific rules, thats different. Took a year and half off, come back and everyone's whining about people not playing by unspoken, unclear, house rules. I plan to play as the game is designed to be played, however that is. It appears CTF will be out first, and when true battle PvP comes out, it is supposedly going to be a whole new system, so we'll have to wait and see.
On a seperate note if it is mass ffa which it most likely will be you can count on a lot of guilds saying "he's in my guild i can't kill him" i can see why, some people get their feelings hurt then cause guild drama. As for our guild...it's a game and just fun, So hopefully people don't cry and take it too serious.