Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official PvP Feedback Thread: Class Balance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch:938407
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribalware View Post
    No one's disputing that, I've PvP'd with applejaq he's a rogue. But what you said was 'Warriors can be 1v1ed by mages', and now you're backing that up by saying that the top ranking ctf kills player can solo a warrior? Well obviously that's true.
    Yes, pm my top two mages, melodicdeath, and drgrimmy. They don't win every time but they do win 50-50.
    Tbh, i dont think drgrimmy would say mage vs warrior 1v1 both in comparably top spec would be 50/50 odds as he has expressed similar grievances about mages, but i cant be certain of what he would say. I can only say drgrimmy is a very nice dude.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patricks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Do all of the mages AoE crowd control skills work?
    On that note, can rogues and warriors dash/sky smash pass through a charged time shift?
    Also, can warriors and rogues dash/sky smash with the flag without slowing them down?
    Why can the big elephant class keep up with the other classes in terms of speed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jerahmeel De Guzman View Post
    Do all of the mages AoE crowd control skills work?
    On that note, can rogues and warriors dash/sky smash pass through a charged time shift?
    Also, can warriors and rogues dash/sky smash with the flag without slowing them down?
    Why can the big elephant class keep up with the other classes in terms of speed?
    Fireball still delivers a stun but it's our only stun. All of the frost skills are redundant as they don't slow or freeze. Yes skyward and dash work with the flag, no the speed buff from gale for mages does not. Skyward and dash also breeze straight through a charged clock with the root perk added. These skills also seem to grant a brief moment of invulnerability against our stun, as loosing a fireball once a rogue or warrior jumps seems to cause an automatic miss. Skyward however does stun, and a warriors standard attack seems to outrange mine.

To Juice - looking forward to taking a beating tomorrow. After you've killed me a few times maybe we could try standing in a room and just have me chain three damage spells at you, all you're allowed to use are your hp buffs. I bet you my mana runs out before you go down Int - 304, Dps - 275.3, mana - 3190
    WIN!? How could you possibly hope to win? You're not fighting a belief you're fighting a psychological imbalance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricks View Post
    Tbh, i dont think drgrimmy would say mage vs warrior 1v1 both in comparably top spec would be 50/50 odds as he has expressed similar grievances about mages, but i cant be certain of what he would say. I can only say drgrimmy is a very nice dude.
    Well I have had melo say that she is doing very well against warriors currently. But meh, it is true that the hardest to play is sorcerer.