Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official PvP Feedback Thread: Class Balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Rogues are overpowered.

Sorcs are too weak. To be honest, usually when a class is incredibly weak they do more damage.

However, with the best gear available I'm rocking... oh wait, no I'm not. I only rock when I team with rogues.

It's just a team roulette when you play a sorc. Skill means nothing.

Looks like rogues are getting kills about 5-6x more often than everybody else.

I suggest ... adding a class distinction on the PvP leaderboards? Will make it VERY obvious.
    Username : Jimmeh
    Guild Name : Arcane Energy
    Position : Guildmaster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

a very big disadvantage for us mages!!! hope they can retweak it immediately. rogues are too powerful. can't even kill one even with full health =( damn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Actually the pet won't fight for you when you sneak it in the back door, they just follow you around. Whether or not the stat benefits are active, I don't know. I don't think so from the amount my rogue died They show up on your ID, but the devs posted that they would be disabled.

This being said, when there are pets in the arena, it doesn't make it seem any more cluttered than without, which I understand was the main concern.

On warrior, running around smushing mages is like a rousing game of whop-a-mole - fun for the warrior, but I imagine not so much for the mole, I mean mage. I haven't tried sorcerer in PVP yet at this point. My rogue manages to kill quite a bit, but also seems to die over and over and over, so I just find myself sticking to warrior for this game.
    Agreed on the pets not seemingly making any noticeable clutter although, their abilities are disabled right? From what I've seen of pets in CTF, they were cute running about and I look forward to them in actual unbugged PVP in the future as I said earlier.

I also find myself going back to my warrior rather than my Mage in CTF. Please tweak the mages for PVP so they can actually survive longer instead of dying in 1 sec from a rogue's bow.

Heck my warrior dies from a rogue who has a legendary weapon.

Gold iPad Air 2 Mini 64GB Wifi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Overall I like the idea. I think rogues should have something to make them balanced because they pretty much have no healing. Also please make it so you get something for winning. Otherwise people just play, and when they get e achievements and such there is no point on playing it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i played about 2h and really impressed that it works pretty well without lag.

its cool! but pretty unbalanced.

i think

the aimed shot gives too much crit buff (with stacking) and dmg so must be nerfed.
    mages effect like stun or freeze must be more effective for their survivality (or need more frequent heal) or just need more dmg ( charged firea ball deal just same dmg with whirlwind daam...)
    warriors need to lose some def
    (almost immortal with their own heal and buff)

sorry that my opinion is biased to mage
    ( just because my main is mage o.o)
    thank you for reading have a nice day guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wowdah View Post
    Overall I like the idea. I think rogues should have something to make them balanced because they pretty much have no healing. Also please make it so you get something for winning. Otherwise people just play, and when they get e achievements and such there is no point on playing it
    Agree very strongly with a reward for winning. The whole system is meaningless without making winning a priority.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ive been playing pvp for hours and quite honestly i have nothing to complain about. All the mages complaining about othe classes needing a nerf just need to get a strategy together. Your stun laat long enough to kill a rogue before it wears off ive played plenty of mages that put a strategy together and straigh own pvp match. you have the best heal skill giving health and mana. you do more dmg and have a lot of range. instead of complaining in the forums think things through get a plan like all the other good mages ive fough. the warriors own like there supposed to, its not impossible to take them down either. Rogues just slaughter each other. i dont have to complain about except for people hising pets under their shirts and sneaking in with them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pvp is pretty good but I think there is room for improvement. I dont like that time spell for mage doesnt root enemies, effectively making it useless. Same as wind and knockback. I find pvp is also unbalanced as a rogues can kill 1800 hp in 2 hits with the right spell. It just seems odd that certain advantages are removed in an effort to balance the character abilities when it does the exact opposite. I dont think spells should be changed, leaving them will add different elements of stratagy and allow most players to keep there player mostly the same, and make minor tweaks instead. If the spells are changed in pvp at least give us a cheaper respec for skills only.

What about guild wars and leagues? Right now it is very hard to coordinate guild wars, and as a result no leagues can be formed. I would also like to see more health and mana around the map. Also less damage for the one flagging.

Anyway right now its good for a test, but I hope big changes are in store.

-Mattygspot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The aimed shot is so overpowered. One shot and mages get 75 % to instant kill damage.ridiculous.and im maxed out on armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As a warrior with 909 armor and 135 dps without the pet, good rogues can usually kill me 1v1..their dps is just way too high and they rule the pvp, period.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

The fact that when I take on 1-2 warriors alone and no ones there to help me, I nearly killed them before the long ranged AoE attack of the mage stole my 2 kills -_- nerf mages and rouges damage wayy to high. Same goes for the rouges the use Piercs to kill 3 at once when there low health and the fact that warriors skill output is wayy to slow compared to the other 2 classes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Aimed shot is not overpowered. Just because it occasionally crits extremely high does NOT mean it is overpowered. I find my crits to average under 1k uncharged with 154.7 base damage. In my opinion that is perfectly acceptable. I can be killed by a warriors windmill skill in 3 hits that literally take 2 seconds to dish out. Windmill requires no stacking like aimed shot and with a vorp buff is unstoppable. But I see it as fair because a rogue simply should not be standing within windmill range of a warrior. So next time you get KOed by 1 aimed shot think of all the stacking required and the time and mana that goes into that high crit%.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

For the sorcerer, its too hard to kill other players and for the warriors, its too easy to score the flag!
    Just change those things and it will be much better!

Somewhere in Asia, on an island over the rainbow...double rainbows...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yuriramos View Post
    The aimed shot is so overpowered. One shot and mages get 75 % to instant kill damage.ridiculous.and im maxed out on armor.
    Just curious, how much armour is considered maxed out on mages?
    PL: Surfy (Deleted the game already) SL: Surfy Com, Meowy Ops, Gravelyn Engi, Warstorm Com DL: Surfy (Deleted the game already) AL: Surfie Sorcerer, Orpisai Warrior, Chiobuu Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

In my opinion, the current state of pvp is such that everyone strives to kill-steal the other. There is really nothing much that revolves

around skill or builds. And the non-camera rotation also contributes here, making it almost impossible to even see what's happening in a

fight that includes more than three players. These are my thoughts on current Pvp.
    Destructible - Level 21 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I dont like he kill-steal.... soo many mages and rouge stealing my kills even tho i did the most damage to my opponenets and then from no where they last minute kill and they get the point. Not fair i think it should be based on how much damage you do to the certain opponenmt to get the point.... if you know what i mean....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tilax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i think mages need a little fix.

mages are squishy as they should, and also not hit as hard as rogue as they should, because their skills also knock and snare targets.

the only problem is the limited skill map. i think as a class that rely so much on skills rather than auto attack, mages should be given special previlege of having 5th skill map, especially since all the passives are not that beneficial for us in pvp.

in current state, to at least survive constantly, mages need heal,shield, and gale, leaving only one more skill map for a nuking skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Firstly, i think the people who are complaining about rogue overpowered are those with not so good gear, although, my lvl 16 rogue was able to crit 1825, so maybe tuning it down a little bit wud be good. Secondly, Mages definetely need to be buffed. Warriors have hp + armor, rogues have high dmg output, the only real thing the mage has to stand a chance was thhe frostbolt, and even that doesnt slow enemies lol...I ddont have any mages myself but they're are far too easy to kill. Warriors > Rogues, Rogues > Mage, and Mages can own warriors but its very difficult tp. Buff them a little. Finally, people are absolute morons if they think rogues > warriors, I have two lvl 16 twinks, warrior and rogue, rogues reduce my hp to about 10% max lmao, and those are the twink ones, so please sts dont listen to those that believe rogues own everything, its all down to skill and gear, dont blame the class blame yourself if you get pwned =).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i dont think gear is the issue. most of the mages also have high-end gear. and even if they dont, lvl 20 and lvl 21 gear only have a slight difference. like 5 int, or 5 str, or like 15 dps in total.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

My personal complaint is I'm running out of mana far too quickly...I get one kill and all my mana stores are used up..then I get jumped by 3 others and can't defend myself.... it takes forever to restore my skills. I've been having a lot of fun despite this! Lovin pvp!