Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official PvP Feedback Thread: Class Balance

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Haha. refer to the above commons.

Warriors heals r too good.

Rogue DMG r too high.

Soc r the worst in anything.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Socs r not that bad. But if a soc wanna survive in pvp. it must have shield and heal. also need fireball to stun. then just one optional skill left. lighting r the most popular one. But its still not good enough to taking down a well skilled rogue. dont even think of a good worrior.

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Regarding the latest tweak in pvp: All healing and survival skills are down. And down badly I mean. Even though I put up my shield with my mage, I just get mowed down. And I mean badly beaten. Shield is now only good for the 2 sec and 500 hp boost. Which is laughable on a mage that has 540 armor and 1600 hp. Yes I could tweak my mage to have more hp, yet the lack of armor and the amount of damage it takes is just unbalanced. I know the changes have been made to heal packs (less hp) and invincibility of warriors. Yet I feel that mages took an especially hard hit, which for a fragile class is quite bad.

Let me give an example. A rogue crits at me 1k, which is not unusual or outrageous at all. Then I take 700 dmg with my shield up! Which already brought me down to half of my life... One more hit, let's say 1100 (not unheard of to have 2 crits in a row, now is it?) then I only get 200 dmg reduced, 900 dmg taken and I'm dead. 2 shotted with my shield up. It's better than being 1 shotted (happens all the time, when shield is not available), but it's still super weak.

It's not only about rogues dmg, a warrior with vengeful+passive str can easily stun me (not even having to charge? you kidding me?) then apply windmill treatment (which slows me down way too long imo) and then kill me with ease cos of the high dmg output, shield or no shield.

Please please please reconsider such a serious nerfing of shields. It has been nerfed in the previous upgrade and it has been nerfed yet again. This has made the class which is the easiest to kill, even weaker...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

What can i say. Mage is a class that stuck in the middle. no high armor no high DMG. pl suffer..........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

In addition to my previous post: Mages need more armor! Now more than ever since shield has been nerfed again...

rogues 1 shot mages
    charged fireball + lighting (letting dot work) got me to 30%
    vengeful blood + skyward + windmill combo kills me

1800 hp, 540 armor... After this idk what to say but ask why was shield nerfed? I just cant understand tbh...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

suffer!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Genuinous View Post
    In addition to my previous post: Mages need more armor! Now more than ever since shield has been nerfed again...

rogues 1 shot mages
    charged fireball + lighting (letting dot work) got me to 30%
    vengeful blood + skyward + windmill combo kills me

1800 hp, 540 armor... After this idk what to say but ask why was shield nerfed? I just cant understand tbh...

iddnt know any announcement of shield being nerfed.
    what did they do to the shield?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    iddnt know any announcement of shield being nerfed.
    what did they do to the shield?
    They didnt announce but its noticable. Shield takes less dmg so its over faster. Also while having shield up i take more dmg than before...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Admin!!! is there a BUG on the warrior skills? whats the highest Critical damage a warrior can do? coz i saw some1 having a 1400+ critical damage... is that even possible?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, new to forums, didn't read much of the above statements but here goes my own opinions. I have played all classes in PvP. Instead of looking at each individual class, I would rather look at the different stages of CTF PvP.
    1V1 - (1) Warriors or Rogues, (3) Mages - Fights between warriors and rogues can go either way and depend totally upon the builds and skill uses. I only will 1V1 a warrior on my rogue if I land a critical shot with my aimed or piercer skill as that can take up to 3/4 to 1/2 of their health away. Timing is everything with rogues while not really on warriors. Maybe skill progression for warriors. I usually hold my current attack when a warrior has invincibility for the short time. Mages can be effective but I will win 19 out of 20 times on rogue and 15-20 times on warrior. They just lack the huge damage and health but with the right skill combos they can absolutely own me.

Group - (1) Warriors, (2) Mages, (3) Rogues - Warriors are the biggest component of group fights because they are the ones who can actually take the damage. And their windmill slaughters any rogues in that area. Mages have great aoe skills and stun or freeze skills. Their heal is very important for especially rogues since is refills their low health and the fact that rogues go through mana generally very quick. Rogues have a short period where they burst huge damage with skills but then run out of mana. If they are in the middle, they are generally in trouble. A bow is very low DPS compared to daggers and not that effective except for stuns.

Flag Carrying - (1) Warriors, (2) Rogues or Mages - Both warriors and mages lose a point because speed abilities don't apply while the flag is in possession. These are the only two classes with this spell. I say warriors are first because they can 1 - Jump away with skyward as long as there are no enemies in the area, 2 - Heal themselves with vengeful (strength) and HoR, 3 - Be invincible for a small amount of time with HoR, 4 - Slow or stun enemies chasing with windmill snare and skyward. Mages pretty much take two skills to the warriors HoR effect (Lifegiver and shield). They can stun and slow targets more effectively than warriors though but dont have a leap skill which helps a lot. Rogues pierce is much more effective than warriors skyward but they have no opportunity to receive more mana. They can use bow for long range stun which works well but it is not as effective as some of the other classes stun skills. They can use trap but few do. Trap is a great flag carrying skill though. The medpacks I feel are too much of a pain to cast and go and get and sometimes it takes a second or two to actually pick them up, self heal perk works but is only 200 or so health. I feel that flag carrying is probably the most balanced aspect of CTF.

These are my own opinions and are based on my own experiences. They obviously do not always apply and there are so many exceptions.

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #571
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Closing this thread and redirecting to the latest threads.

Thanks for your feedback!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com