Quote Originally Posted by jlinder2003 View Post
Is there a possibility to have 2 builds? One for PvE and and another load out for PvP?

So far I am getting killed a lot. Getting one shotted from a Rogue is particularly disappointing. It would be great to have a different set of stats/skills depending on if you are doing PvP or not. Sounds like a plat option.

Also, I am seeing some people running PvP with pets. I saw ribbit and granite on people. I saw the happiness bonus flash as well. Are they actually getting a bonus from them?
It would be great to have 2 builds in AL for exactly those reasons but they aren't in game right now. Would love to see it introduced as it seems quite important for Sorc especially to have the shield, heal, fire and lightning in PvP to be more powerful / durable. This build though would obviously gimp your DPS somewhat in terms of PvE which is why I'm reluctant to go all out PvP build.

In terms of people glitching their pets in with them, Its my understanding that they receive the passive stat bonuses and nothing more.