Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
Sounds like you have found a superior build.

Shield is obviously a must have for PvP. I have also found that any skill that stuns or knocks back to be exceptionally effective against my Rogue. Fireball in particular is effective because if it hits before I launch my Aimed Shot, it unwinds my skill and stuns me for several seconds. During the stun, a combination of Lightning plus a few auto's is usually enough to take me down.

Obviously, my Rogue is a bit squishy as I have focused on damage (I've got more one-hit kills than I can count), but I simply do not have the stamina for extended fights. Any skill to prolong a fight improves your chances against Rogues.

Warriors seem to be a bit OP to me ATM. I don't really understand how their swords have 4-5m range and how they can jump over walls and around corners with Skyward Smash. The best I am able to do against Warriors is kite them, use charged auto attacks to stun and mix in charged Aimed Shots.

Lately, as you Sorcerers have found better and better builds, I am getting more deaths from you folks than from any other class. Proper timing of Shield and Fireball seems to be the differentiator of "bad" Sorcerers and "great" Sorcerers.
I agree warriors are still op. The problem is the warriors ability to close the gap between you and them very quickly. Also their relatively short cool downs.

Chain axe reaches too far.
Skyward hammer leaping distance is too long and the cool down is very short
And that rally buff that makes them run faster lasts too long.

Otherwise I can deal with their 3 heal spells. It won't be an easy fight, but I'm not forced to go toe to toe with them.