Quote Originally Posted by nicoB View Post
Rogues dont need a nerf. if you nerf rogues theb warriors will own everything with minimum effort. mages are a support class, they are not tanks so stop trying to be one. work as a team and youll be fine. a mage teamed up with any class is a serious threat. most if my deaths come from mages (I'm a rogue) the shield is super affective against aimed shot and your sruns last the longest. you have equal to or more dps in most casea than rogues and all your attacks are ranged. so of sourse your going to be weak. a 1 shot kill or rogues are actually pretty rare. and given the fact that wwn i fire a charged aimed shot at a mage and he fire a charged firball with stun at the same time, even if i fire my aimed shot fires first, i get stuned and the arrow just disapears. Ithappens every time o.O if you you use your skills corectly you can kill a rogue 80% of the time. most of a rogues kills come from other rogues anyway.
The point is being missed.

It's not that they're OP in 1 v 1 or X v X, it's that they have an advantage in the myriad of kills they gather. As it stands, we won't be seeing any mages on the leaderboard any time soon, unless it's a no lifer... someone who can compensate a 2 to 3 or so disadvantage in kills with a rogue of equal skill.

I also made an edit in the original post to include the Shield Build Viability. It is very strong, and improves my K/D significantly.