Hey there! This is my guide on Sub Forums!
Even though there is a little description beneath the name of sub forums, I wanted make a guide as many people post in the wrong section.
First of all there are 11 types of Sub Forums.

-PL Announcements
-PL New Players
-PL General Discussion
-PL Contests
-PL Player vs Player ( PVP ) Discussion
-PL Guilds
-PL Player Guides
-PL Crafting
-PL Trader's Market
-PL Suggestions & Feedback
-PL Technical Issues & Bugs

In this guide I'll try to clarify and differentiate them and I'll also show how to make a thread and what are the options. You can even post in this thread if you have any difficulty to decide where you should post..

1: PL Announcements
Basically PL Announcements are some important things we have to know about the game.. Like an update or new things which come. Though we cannot post here, but we sometime complain to mods,admins,devs etc. About things which are already announced here! It is a total waste of time of devs to reply in threads of complaining. And most of the things are also shown in Pocket legends news.

2: PL New Players
Here the new players can tell about that they joined the game and maybe need some advice! But if you make a new char, or if you changed your name won't come here. In this section we can welcome people in their thread.. This thread is not only for welcoming but helping them. Sometimes people ragequit or quit because they couldn't figure out something.. In this situation the players can post in this section, No matter even it's a very silly question, you are new so free feel to ask and explore this game.

3: General Discussion
Nothing to say much in this, just everything which doesn't come in other sections and is/sometimes is not related to PL comes here! Like- I love this game..

4: Contests
This Section can make your life.. In this section, you are doing a contest in others compete and you have a certain amount.. If you don't have a amount to give away as prize then majority won't participate in your contest! Sometimes normal players make the contest or the devs/mods/admins post it! ( A guide of Chicken telling about devs if you don't know who they are? ) http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...iles-Place-!-D

Tired Will update with more info and some pics..