Quote Originally Posted by nicoB View Post
I agree with you and I'm not saying your a bad player in anyway. I believe things ar the way they to stress teamwork and make people work together. that is the point of difderent classes. as long a mage throws up a shield a rogue and warrior is going to lose. I'll go as far as saying that mages are the best class from wat ive seen and know about there skills. No one seems to mention that mages do the most damage with one exception with the rogues aimed shot that only does 100dmg when the shield is up. 1 on 1 is needed so that mages can learn how to use skills properly. as a rogue i get the most kills sometimes. most of the rime i cant get close to mages but i dont complain about it. wen pvp first started i was squiching mages beneath my feet, now its hardee because a lot of people have learned. i belive rogues are supposes to be a little over powered because wen it come down to it the have tereible defensive capabilities compared to warriors and mages and the worst heals. So for the most part i agree with you
will you please stop your "rogues aren't OP nerf Sorcerers!" speech in every thread? It is misleading.