Thread: Accidental plats spend in game due to screen freeze or lag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Exclamation Accidental plats spend in game due to screen freeze or lag

I have encountered so many accidental plats spending that I'm at the point of being extremely disgruntled with the placement of those "plats spending button" which is strategically placed for accidental clicks, and easily with a slip of finger due to screen freeze or lag you have bought something with your plats. Its like the one-click buy button on Amazon! But fortunately on Amazon they asked you to confirm it before actually billing your card.

I have since bought an unnecessary 25 character slots while intending to click on the Show Satchel and double clicked my way into inventory slots purchase. Shazbot bypass plats button is a trick of patience too. As it is right there at the same spot as your claim reward, a lag end up in a double click.

It is a lot of double click in the same spot that ended up instantly deducting your plats. I have since spend 24 plats on accidental clicking.

Maybe it is the issue of touch-screen device, but it rarely happens to me in PL because they have a confirm buy with plats pop up screen before they finalize your buy.

I note that AL gameplay is very quick to deduct your plats and you will soon find yourself devoid of your plats on things you didn't realize you clicked into. I presume this is why they make Klaas an 8 hour reward so more people will find themselves hitting the bypass button often.

I have emailed STS and suggested and appealed so many times that you have another pop-up to confirm the purchase (like in PL). Or like in other game that I play, they actually have a disable "plat" use (real dollar currency) in Option menu so you could enable the "dollar currency" only when you intend to buy something.

Being an online game and international server, lags being a big concern and happens often enough, please kindly look into this issue as it really hurts us who has plats and spend real money buying them. I wish now I just do offers to get Plats when I need them so my Plats balance is 0 or low enough I wont be buying random stuff on accident.

Anyone else facing this same issue please voice it out. Thanks.

PLEASE HAVE A CONFIRM PLATS SPEND BUTTON!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverpegasus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

24plat o.O 12 clicks?

On a serious note, I agree too. But I dont think they can do it even if they wanted to (forgot reason)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Credits to Iady