Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rogue Perma stun?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

In low level PvP it is OP, we have like 5 dodge. One in twenty shots u dodge. In 4 shots we dead unless we use packs only to get stunned again after we get packs,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lordJastafarr View Post
    When did rogue have this ability.... I have a 20 rogue and i nvr stunned anyone -.-
    I know your feeling...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

o ik the problem now. if u read verzys guide, the last comment is about the update. it was prob the hellshock shivs doing the annoying stun on yall

PL: Fear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Thanks babe <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

No it's not, bows stun a 100% of the time. I don't really mind it on daggers as you're in melee range but from range ? Come on, you know it is OP, you can just unload everything you got and even if you're out of mana you can still pretty much perma stun or interrupt every enemy cast. Try it in group fight it's hilarious. No need to use skills, just stun the enemies and let your teammates DPS them down while they just sit there.
    Rekoom 25 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

he didnt specify bow or daggers ... rogue mightve stunned in beginning, perma slow with the old glitch, then stun again, and again and again... or it could be like u said but bow stun isnt that long
    Quote Originally Posted by Heiki View Post
    No it's not, bows stun a 100% of the time. I don't really mind it on daggers as you're in melee range but from range ? Come on, you know it is OP, you can just unload everything you got and even if you're out of mana you can still pretty much perma stun or interrupt every enemy cast. Try it in group fight it's hilarious. No need to use skills, just stun the enemies and let your teammates DPS them down while they just sit there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

No it isn't but it interrupts your charge-ups. Meaning you have very little chance of actually playing your toon in a meaningfull way.
    Rekoom 25 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

true but he said PERMA stun...

Quote Originally Posted by Heiki View Post
    No it isn't but it interrupts your charge-ups. Meaning you have very little chance of actually playing your toon in a meaningfull way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It pretty much is a perma stun for the cost of, free. You don't need a lot of skill to time a charged normal bow shot after another. For some reason the charged melee for rogue seems easier, it's like it hits the area around the toon. But for war and Mage, it's directly in front (with the exception of Mage as the staff attack animation commonly is incorrect). The solution is to take away all stuns from normal attacks for all classes in pvp. Simple. The only thing you can do in current situations is desperately tap all your spells and hope one of them gets through in the small time the arrow flies at you. Infect it's easier for daggers because it's instant...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

no stun for rogue? ok then... they are now the weakest class in game. as long as mage has shield and fire stun with ice and light we win... cuz we kite

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffysox View Post
    It pretty much is a perma stun for the cost of, free. You don't need a lot of skill to time a charged normal bow shot after another. For some reason the charged melee for rogue seems easier, it's like it hits the area around the toon. But for war and Mage, it's directly in front (with the exception of Mage as the staff attack animation commonly is incorrect). The solution is to take away all stuns from normal attacks for all classes in pvp. Simple. The only thing you can do in current situations is desperately tap all your spells and hope one of them gets through in the small time the arrow flies at you. Infect it's easier for daggers because it's instant...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lordJastafarr View Post
    Like seriously? Wat is up with this perma stun freakin rogue stunned me constantly ....... I couldnt even move at all.no skills no nothin all i could do is run away.
    Seems like Abshow PvP'd you. Lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Infrico View Post
    LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Infrico View Post
    Agshow and Abshow.
    Permastun and Medipacks, most annoying but well maybe warrior and mage class has some awesome stuff too.
    just havent figured it out yet... xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Well I must say we would have no chance against you guys if we didn't use stun...... So we use it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I want to keep this thread going the conversation is very constructive.

Me personally I suggest that they remove all stun features from PVP and raise or lower stats accordingly between all classes to even the playing field.

As a lvl 21 warrior, nothing is more frustrating than fighting (either in a group or more of a 1 vs 1 scenario) and being stunned in place. You can't move, can't retaliate just hope that something happens and you can get off HoR or something. In my personal opinion stun locking a character requires a lot of skill but also it is an unfair advantage for any class to be able to do. Now the argument I see is that if a sorcerer or rogue can not stun lock then they will be killed instantly by a warrior. That also is unfair, no class should have to rely on stun locking to survive a fight. Again going back to my suggestion of removing stun abilities and making more of a level playing field concerning dps, hp, armor all that.

I know some people may be upset by my opinion or not agree but please do not cause this thread to be locked by flaming of any kind. keep the conversation civil, intelligent and fact based.

I would like a dev to join the conversation and give us a an algorithm or the math behind the stun lock. (% of stun chance per class/skill/stacking skills stuff like that

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

With today's patch, anytime you get stunned, you should become immune for 7.5 seconds. We'll keep looking at this though to evaluate if this immunity needs to be longer or shorter and we're always interested in your feedback.