Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
STS has a knack at making plat a borderline necessity, so hopefully they decided to make this game different. Could be too early to tell though.

What are you studying again? I wanna say business...

Nice, what phone did you go with? I ended up going back to droid after about a year with an iPhone. Jellybean with Project Butter really convinced me Android was now well into it's adulthood haha. Before, during Honeycomb and early ICS, it felt like it still had some growing pains.
Yep, business. Majoring in Marketing

I went with the S3. It actually just screwed up on me, double whammy. A software issue which ate up my battery so fast (less than an hour from fully charged to dead) and a faulty charger which charged so slow; so imagine how rare it was that I could use my phone. All fixed though and I'm more than happy with it

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
While I have bought and spent a lot of plat, I don't think it is a necessity in AL as it was in PL.

Klaas gives plenty of elixirs and I have received enough combo elixirs to keep me happy. Another thing that I like is that the market isn't haywire like it is in PL. In PL, it seems that all of the most desirable items are going for several mill to a cap - here it isn't quite so excessive (though listing fees are exorbitant, but it does keep the market in check).

Good to see you back - let me know if you need respectable gear...I've got plenty in inventory.

IGN: Kalizza
Thanks for the offer! I'm staying away from being spoonfed at the moment so I don't just plow through the game without experiencing it as meant

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBox View Post
Good to see you back!!
Quote Originally Posted by Zojak View Post
Well look who the cat dragged in!!! Welcome back Elly =]
Thanks!