Thread: Very compelling.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Long time no see bro. I ran into Lily recently, she told me a lot of NFL is on AL now. How's everything been with you?
    Dude! How've you been?

Yeah I think majority of NFL is at AL now. Can't blame them, really attractive game. So far I'm really interested in how mechanics work again.

Good! School's been good, gaming has been good. Haha. Yourself?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Dude! How've you been?

Yeah I think majority of NFL is at AL now. Can't blame them, really attractive game. So far I'm really interested in how mechanics work again.

Good! School's been good, gaming has been good. Haha. Yourself?
    I tried it a bit. Seemed like STS' most polished game by far, but I just couldn't get back into it haha. I've been good, just busy with school and all that. Are Kalielle and Orei playing? I thought I heard they came back to PL a little, so wondering if they moved over to AL for a try.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I tried it a bit. Seemed like STS' most polished game by far, but I just couldn't get back into it haha. I've been good, just busy with school and all that. Are Kalielle and Orei playing? I thought I heard they came back to PL a little, so wondering if they moved over to AL for a try.
    Polished so far, yup. Hopefully stays that way and doesn't become too "commercialized". Lol.

I haven't run into Kal or Orei in game yet. I have yet to familiarize myself with all their IGNs even, but AFAIK Kal still might be in GW2/WoW and Orei stopped gaming awhile back I think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Polished so far, yup. Hopefully stays that way and doesn't become too "commercialized". Lol.

I haven't run into Kal or Orei in game yet. I have yet to familiarize myself with all their IGNs even, but AFAIK Kal still might be in GW2/WoW and Orei stopped gaming awhile back I think
    Hopefully it isn't too plat oriented?

Ah, haven't talked to either of them in a while. Royce has been roaming around lately too. Nice to see some familiar faces coming back. You still at, University of Sydney, was it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Hopefully it isn't too plat oriented?

Ah, haven't talked to either of them in a while. Royce has been roaming around lately too. Nice to see some familiar faces coming back. You still at, University of Sydney, was it?
    I'm not that into end game yet so I don't really know how influential platinum is... Hope not too though. lol

Yup! One more year

Btw, officially a droid now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I'm not that into end game yet so I don't really know how influential platinum is... Hope not too though. lol

Yup! One more year

Btw, officially a droid now
    STS has a knack at making plat a borderline necessity, so hopefully they decided to make this game different. Could be too early to tell though.

What are you studying again? I wanna say business...

Nice, what phone did you go with? I ended up going back to droid after about a year with an iPhone. Jellybean with Project Butter really convinced me Android was now well into it's adulthood haha. Before, during Honeycomb and early ICS, it felt like it still had some growing pains.