Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: RIPMAW: Y u changed stat?! n Stuff...

Lady_Pebbles

Default RIPMAW: Y u changed stat?! n Stuff...

*wishes she took a freaken screenshot upon purchase*

Part of the reason why I purchased a Ripmaw was because of its stats, originally it said +25 STR, +8 hp regen, & +8 mana regen... Soooo... Why did yall change the +25 STR it to +15? (#-___-)

Please change it back and while you're at it, make the Ripmaw become more worthy of 250plat by adding more regen to hp and mana (like +9 or +10 regen) while making its arcane (or its passive) be an AoE.

Also, I seriously hope yall don't screw us over again and make him a droppable pet or sell hin for less plat in the future. I would hope yall learn from your mistakes on DL (i.e. Biomorph vanity). (>__>)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I thought it was always 15 str....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

lol

Gold iPad Air 2 Mini 64GB Wifi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

I thought it was always 15+
    But yes he needs an upgrade.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Nah i seen it originally at +25 too
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

I think I did see it at 25+, but I've been thoroughly told it must have been a "Mass hallucination".

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    I think I did see it at 25+, but I've been thoroughly told it must have been a "Mass hallucination".
    Yah I bought right after realese..... And it was 15+ so I'm not sure what to believe.........

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx:936512
    Nah i seen it originally at +25 too
    Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster:936518

Freaken sucks... Ugh, wish they'd check things before releasing them. Hell even with +25 STR Ripmaw still needs better stuff. Smh.

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch:936524
    Yah I bought right after realese..... And it was 15+ so I'm not sure what to believe.........

So did I.. I was already logged on when the server message came up too & bought as soon as I checked out the stats. :-/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Yes i bought one too, and yes before it said 25 str.. The pruple dragon still has better stats..but still...can they be changed back..or better then malison
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by octavos:936545
    Yes i bought one too, and yes before it said 25 str.. The pruple dragon still has better stats..but still...can they be changed back..or better then malison

Actually considering the price for this pet, I gotta agree with you. It should have better stats than Malison. However, I still say it shouldn't become a droppable egg/pet. >__<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I think is was a visual bug. Some say 15 some say 25. But when patch finished I checked and it said 15 str 8 mana and HP regen and 3% damage reduction. That's why I didn't buy it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

Actually considering the price for this pet, I gotta agree with you. It should have better stats than Malison. However, I still say it shouldn't become a droppable egg/pet. >__<

well, I did buy right after update, i checked his stats and yes, it def was 25 str...but the banner and title make up for his lower stats..but to have it 15...not worth leveling him up. My dragon still is the best pet.
    Last edited by octavos; 01-21-2013 at 12:19 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

Yes if it becomes droppable, then sts owes us a refund in my honest oppinion. And the stats should be more along the lines of 30+ str 30+ int 30+ dex 10 mana regen 10 heal regen 5% damage reduction. That looks about right for the price of the pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Let's just say, some have us have paid 500 Plat for a pet that didn't attack or anything, given as a choice just for looks Vanity pet only.

A few months down the line they re-release the same pet but recoloured, now you can pick them up for crazy cheap prices and it even looks better than the original.

After that experience, I'm sure it will pop up again in the future.

The stats shouldn't be OP just because people have the funds to throw away. I see it as more of a "Limited, Vanity" pet just to have, along with the Title and Flag. (Reason they went to the trouble to make it move differently, and attack graphics too look flashy)
    Last edited by BodMaster; 01-21-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I almost purchased the RIPMAW but I wouldn't purchase it for 250 plat, for one freaking pet ... I would if its OP ... LOL!!! And yes it was advertised first at +25. For 250 plat it should have been +50STR. STS should really think before pricing their plats on their product.

And they still haven't fixed the plat confirmation button purchase.

Lady_Pebbles

Still they should just overhaul the pet's stats and abilities. Malison has +25 on all stats plus a dodge arcane ability. Why not give Ripmaw +25str +15 (or +20) on int & dex, and +9 (or +8) hp and mana regen? Hell that'll be better than Malison in my book...

Or if they -really- wanna make Ripsaw be sold to more ppl give it +25 on all stats and +8 or +9 hp & mp regen with an AoE arcane ability & maybe the dmg reduction added as a passive ability...

(I seriously doubt they'll change the stats to any one of those though lol). XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Here is the screen shot from when patch went live. Always was 15str here's the link http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...500#post933500

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Let's just say, some have us have paid 500 Plat for a pet that didn't attack or anything, given as a choice just for looks Vanity pet only.

A few months down the line they re-release the same pet but recoloured, now you can pick them up for crazy cheap prices and it even looks better than the original.

After that experience, I'm sure it will pop up again in the future.

The stats shouldn't be OP just because people have the funds to throw away. I see it as more of a "Limited, Vanity" pet just to have, along with the Title and Flag. (Reason they went to the trouble to make it move differently, and attack graphics too look flashy)
    Yes this is the way I have taken to looking at the pet. But I would like to use it in combat more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Yes this is the way I have taken to looking at the pet. But I would like to use it in combat more....
    Personally don't plan on getting it, so for the people that do have it, I'd want them to get the most of it just not to the point of being crazy OP especially when pets are "officially" usable in PvP. (Being a massive advantage over a non-plat player)

A boost could be done, but couldn't see it getting 8+ HP/Mana regen along with Mali's attributes, and DMG reduction that's just madness
    Last edited by BodMaster; 01-21-2013 at 01:19 PM.