Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: RIPMAW: Y u changed stat?! n Stuff...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    If it is STS better refund......
    Yeah if it becomes drop please let me know.
    Ill buy a ticket to come to the sts studio bcaus i like to get kissed before i get scrwd........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocat View Post
    Now I have to agree. If they release the pet at the new expansion, they'll receive so many ''refund'' tickets..
    yep, and mine would be In That bunch of ticket.

Wb to forums btw Astro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

^^Count me in. As far as the +25, thats what i saw as well. I wouldn't have bought it if it only said +15.

Yoho

Along with exclusivity, RIPMAW needs to be usable pet, mb not in this season (cause another mythic pets didn't come out yet for non-plat users ), but in next, 3rd season. That means stats above legendary (+5dmg/+2crit of legendaries' scale) and +25str instead of +15, cause this pet is rly useless for now (with +25str it can be a choice for warrior at least)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey everyone,

I wanted to follow up on the issue of some people saying they saw Ripmaw have a +25 to STR and then later finding him to actually have +15. I'm sorry, but I don't know where that started or how people formed the opinion that he had +25 to STR. Looking at the change history of Ripmaw in our design tools never shows him as having +25 STR in any internal build. He has always had +15 STR. We just wanted to clarify that.
    I'm 100% positive I seen it +25. Along with other members such as Ghost. I'm not going to lie, as I do not own one so I'm not trying to get it buffed, but do not like being called a liar.

I'm guessing it's connected to why it wasn't purchasable for some, and had to log out/close app, though personally it was purchasable from the start. (Logged in as soon as serves were back up)

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I hate to nit pick, but yeah...was expecting a little more for the price...250plat is rather steep....but I suppose the exclusive achievement and banner play a role in cost as well?.....Rip is certainly an attention getter to say the least haha....i had a crowd around me at cs asking me to have it do tricks and if they could feed it lol...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

I agree that 30 dollars for a virtual pet, is a bit expensive. Buffing the stats of the Shark is not a bad idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey everyone,

I wanted to follow up on the issue of some people saying they saw Ripmaw have a +25 to STR and then later finding him to actually have +15. I'm sorry, but I don't know where that started or how people formed the opinion that he had +25 to STR. Looking at the change history of Ripmaw in our design tools never shows him as having +25 STR in any internal build. He has always had +15 STR. We just wanted to clarify that.
    Really, it was the 1st pet I bought in new content released just seconds after. Sorry if it sounds like it was a lie..but it wasn't..in preview before you bought the pet it stated 25 STR (I was on Chrome the whole time). Now if I switch to different characters it does state 15 STR just like you say, but this is days after I bought the pet. Before that wasn't the case. Now before I purchase any "Exclusive Pet" I wil take screen shoots so this kind of stuff wont happen again. Im sorry but I would never state false stats if I didn't see it with my own little peepers. Obviously if it was 1 or 2 pople I would have doubt...but its not 1 or 2 people.

It must have been a bug in the preview of the pet and not actual coding and your intention of 15 STR.
    Last edited by octavos; 01-22-2013 at 04:27 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

yep, and mine would be In That bunch of ticket.

Wb to forums btw Astro.
    Yeah...I second that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melodicdeath View Post
    I hate to nit pick, but yeah...was expecting a little more for the price...250plat is rather steep....but I suppose the exclusive achievement and banner play a role in cost as well?.....Rip is certainly an attention getter to say the least haha....i had a crowd around me at cs asking me to have it do tricks and if they could feed it lol...
    No the banner and title can be achieved by getting any mythic item in the future so I would not include this in the price...... But who knows it might come into effect if once the shark is discontinued(it better be) that mythic items are so rare that we have an advantage by already having a mythic pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Lol, I might have a screen shot of ripmaw with 25... cause I took a pic of it sec I logged in to make signatures. I'll see if it says +25

Duh
    AL: Tweekzcoffee | PL: Thestupidness
    AL GUIDES | Arcane & Mythic Items With Pics | Allies | Chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

If the price is too steep for the pet, just don't buy it. It's a simple solution. He's there to show how deep your pockets are when it comes to AL and to see if people will truly buy anything whether it's good or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

No the banner and title can be achieved by getting any mythic item in the future so I would not include this in the price...... But who knows it might come into effect if once the shark is discontinued(it better be) that mythic items are so rare that we have an advantage by already having a mythic pet.
    It puts people on top of the LB. If you wait for mythic items to drop, you lose that time where people can view you on top. Since it's*for a limited time, it might be taken down when mythic drops are available. Hence, for that short time someone is on the top of the LB and has that banner, he or she paid a hefty 250 for that time plus a mediocre pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Ice View Post
    It puts people on top of the LB. If you wait for mythic items to drop, you lose that time where people can view you on top. Since it's*for a limited time, it might be taken down when mythic drops are available. Hence, for that short time someone is on the top of the LB and has that banner, he or she paid a hefty 250 for that time plus a mediocre pet.
    My point in a way. But who knows when lb season 2 will end?

If season 2 ends before there are any more mythic drops then it is something that could be included in the price. Otherwise I wouldn't include it in the price.

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #75
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Ripmaw was always 15 strength, period. He also has four perks, not 3 like most other pets.

Gonna close this one up to prevent any other misinformation... *clickety*
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: