Good morning.

Pet glitch. Used to summon pet in PvP:

There is possible notable bug or exploit going about. Devs it's undeniably true. Go right ahead and try it yourselves. According to one of my finest PvP friends, the way to get pet summoned in pvp is as soon as the ==== loading bar initiates you quickly rush in the menu<Stable<summon before that ==== loading bar finishes.

Rogue one shot one kill exploit glitch. Works against any class including a full pledged Warrior:

This is possibly the most irritating glitch of all. This is done possibly on pc and tablet. The way it works all someone needs to do is make a tiny script and initiates what is called multi-hot key command. This makes commands ALL skills on the rogue to do all in one attack on one person. This is by far unfair and should be a ban able offense. Phone users have no power to do something like this. Not to mention when certain skills are used there is a 1 second or 2 second cool down before another skill can be used again. Some are instant and ready to be used. My warrior is at lv 21, 3400 hp, 818 armor with a 120 dps. However, even with the best gear bought & farmed, it makes me cringe to see a little running weasel rogue one shooting me down shamming me and along other warriors. This is a glitch or a bug and needs to be patched.