Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    Remember this is in beta plz.
    + 1 x 25. So, +25 to this post. <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakiniku View Post
    Maybe. But then you wouldn't be able to burst people down like what all the non-rogues are complaining about.

I just accept my lack of mana. I can go for two, maybe three encounters if I'm lucky. If I'm empty, I'm going to run with my group and try to go out with a bang lol. Otherwise, I also like to defend the flag runner. Flag runners (if it's not me) tend to be warriors, and they always seem to have mana for some reason. So if I see them skip the mana replenisher when they pick up the flag, I gobble that thing up quickly.

/edit I forgot to add that I do also enjoy running the flag if everyone else is too concerned with padding their kdr. That's another excuse to pick up the blue pill haha.
    What i ment is when u put points in mana or str u cut ur dmg perpetually but using hp mana armor specing full dex u loose dmg only temporaly till u switch back to dex one.

Lol yeah love that mana crosses too always run to them when im out of mana. It should be more then 2 as rouges run out of mana pretty fast and mages picks them up too. To kill a warrior takes eternity and im out of mana fast. Also u encounter many opponents on way to flag without mana i just spam normal attack or run to base to replenish whats very incovenient

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocat View Post
    + 1 x 25. So, +25 to this post. <3
    Lol, that would be wonder full to be 25 rep points larger, I'm 4 away from my next bar. Ty astro for the love <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So you don't think Rouge and Warrior need slots to heal?
    I personally spend 2 skill points on Combat Medic.

Even the mighty warrior needs shield, I don't see why it's a waste for mage to get a shield or healing skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I think what the OP was stating was that mages need both shield and heal to survive any kind of battle. First, that's 2 slots dedicated to survival -> less nukes and damage. Secondly, mages have to sink anywhere between 2 -5 points in those skills:at least 1 for heal and at least 1 for shield. Many mages probably put even more -> further reduces damage output.

I've learned and accepted that I'm not a killing machine. I follow rogues, stun for them, and try to go for the KS =P

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bluotaku For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Compare Birds and Pure Mages in end-game PL pvp. I don't see how that's much different from AL.
    Destructible - Level 21 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KevinSoniana View Post
    So you don't think Rouge and Warrior need slots to heal?
    I personally spend 2 skill points on Combat Medic.

Even the mighty warrior needs shield, I don't see why it's a waste for mage to get a shield or healing skill.
    the difference is dmg, Rouges are criting 2k thats a death for almost all mages, warriors are hitting at 200-300 maybe more on some, thats any easy kill if you find the right mage (alone). while a mage is hitting the same on a tank for the most part... thats trash. one thing i have noticed is with pets in the room there is definitely a difference from someone who has one and doesn't(obviously). I'm at the point where i think it would be balanced completely if they allowed pets on pvp/ctf but without the use of their arcane special.
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bluotaku View Post
    I think what the OP was stating was that mages need both shield and heal to survive any kind of battle. First, that's 2 slots dedicated to survival -> less nukes and damage. Secondly, mages have to sink anywhere between 2 -5 points in those skills:at least 1 for heal and at least 1 for shield. Many mages probably put even more -> further reduces damage output.

I've learned and accepted that I'm not a killing machine. I follow rogues, stun for them, and try to go for the KS =P
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch