Thread: Rondom possible upgrades?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Rondom possible upgrades?

I'm a huge fan of STS and I have all there games and play all though arcane legends is in development and is newest I thought I could put up some ideas to help out?

1: it would be great to put our potions in stash like in pl and sl

2. It would also help if we can stash all curency in the stash the gold and story tokens for 3 toons I can try and save for colton faster

3. As a paying customer and as a great fan of free offers I took 4months to get the snowman and manny other pets it would be huge help if we can turn pets back into eggs

For #3 you may think that its not fair if high lvl puts there pet into egg gets low lvl and gets easy lvl up or what not so on dueing three if you cold I don't mind if the levels reset or you payed 2k gold per pet reverse but I have 17 pets on one acount and I want to restart that character so this would really help me and even with 2k gold each at 17 pets would cause me to either bey or farm for 32k gold and that would be one things id use plat to quickly bey

4: you should also make vanities like the winter one for all classes and make them trasversal I didn't want to bey a winter set for all characters so I only bought it for my rogue but wana wear it on witchever character I'm playing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also would like to here what others thought and if this would help them also so STS might consider it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpanther View Post
    I'm a huge fan of STS and I have all there games and play all though arcane legends is in development and is newest I thought I could put up some ideas to help out?

1: it would be great to put our potions in stash like in pl and sl

yes

2. It would also help if we can stash all curency in the stash the gold and story tokens for 3 toons I can try and save for colton faster

No, not story or hauntlet tokens. But stashing plat so I don't spend it by accident would be awesome.

3. As a paying customer and as a great fan of free offers I took 4months to get the snowman and manny other pets it would be huge help if we can turn pets back into eggs

For #3 you may think that its not fair if high lvl puts there pet into egg gets low lvl and gets easy lvl up or what not so on dueing three if you cold I don't mind if the levels reset or you payed 2k gold per pet reverse but I have 17 pets on one acount and I want to restart that character so this would really help me and even with 2k gold each at 17 pets would cause me to either bey or farm for 32k gold and that would be one things id use plat to quickly bey

No, eggs have nvr gone in reverse. Not in rl or any game I can think of.

4: you should also make vanities like the winter one for all classes and make them trasversal I didn't want to bey a winter set for all characters so I only bought it for my rogue but wana wear it on witchever character I'm playing
    nope, hopeful think though
    my answers in bold above.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    my answers in bold above.
    The problem I have with eggs is that I want to colect all at least once for a character and I sppent plat for some and 300k gold for the others and I just wana reset that toon shure it would cost a ton for me but I wouldn't mind to at least get the expensive ones back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I have 17 pets on one acount and I want to restart that character so this would really help me and even with 2k gold each at 17 pets would cause me to either bey or farm for 32k gold and that would be one things id use plat to quickly bey
    I'm just curious: why do you want to restart your character? You state you are willing to use plat to get 32k quickly, so that means you would spend 50 plat to get 50k (since that's the smallest plat-to-gold purchase). But for 30 plat you can change your character's name and for 10 plat you can change your character's face and hair.

Are you just wanting to move all of your pets to another class, perhaps? Or maybe you're wanting to start over and try for a zero-deaths character?

Like I said, just curious.
    Main: Grimtank (warrior)
    Alts: Longfinger (sorcerer), Critsngiggles (rogue)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard_Mike View Post
    I'm just curious: why do you want to restart your character? You state you are willing to use plat to get 32k quickly, so that means you would spend 50 plat to get 50k (since that's the smallest plat-to-gold purchase). But for 30 plat you can change your character's name and for 10 plat you can change your character's face and hair.

Are you just wanting to move all of your pets to another class, perhaps? Or maybe you're wanting to start over and try for a zero-deaths character?

Like I said, just curious.
    I'm one of thoughs people that wants everything perfect for at least one thin but 3 horribles and not 1 perfect I just don't like it so ya I want one acount that there are little deaths but this acount has manny since my phone was screwed and never conected to server so I did not have a very good k/d ratio now if we can wipe thoughs stats for 10 plat id do that ^_~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

I'm one of thoughs people that wants everything perfect for at least one thin but 3 horribles and not 1 perfect I just don't like it so ya I want one acount that there are little deaths but this acount has manny since my phone was screwed and never conected to server so I did not have a very good k/d ratio now if we can wipe thoughs stats for 10 plat id do that ^_~
    I would just use your pets and go for lb with achievement points and kills. Most up on the lb have horrible k/d.