Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Leader Boards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    I completely agree and posted similar suggestions in the season 1 lb announcement. I think everyone on the lb should get some sort of credit. Although I did get a banner from season 1 I was kind of annoyed that if you were not number one you did not get any type of recognition. They did not even list the people who were not number one in the announcement. So my suggestions...

1) Everyone on the lb should get a vanity flag, but the number on spot (or perhaps also 2 and 3) should get a different banner.
    2) If 1) not doable, then at least recognize everyone on the lb in the announcement on the forums. I mean come on, they even listed the top 50 people who got to 21 on the forums.
    3) Make a tab on the leaderboard in game so you can browse the leaderboards from previous seasons.
    4) For PvP please breakdown the leaderboards into different classes
    5) Resetting kills each season would also be nice. Perhaps have a different lb for "all time kills" and "season kills" to satisfy everyone.
    1) Agree 200000%.

2,3,4,5) Agree 100%.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I agree, but 25 people with a flag kinda kills the point of it being special. maybe top 3.... if they wanna say there can be only one, then ok.... but the "5 million players" claim has loopholes. How many are actually active? how many accounts are there? anyway stuff like this usually leads to some contrarian flaming up the thread... I'm too lazy to get on LBs. But my family apparently is not. As long as Genesis dominates, I'm good...

Astro I'm supposed to be off sts. quit draggen me back -.-
    Last edited by Aeroflame; 01-23-2013 at 03:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroflame View Post
    I agree, but 25 people with a flag kinda kills the point of it being special. maybe top 3.... if they wanna say there can be only one, then ok.... but the "5 million players" claim has loopholes. How many are actually active? how many accounts are there? anyway stuff like this usually leads to some contrarian flaming up the thread... I'm too lazy to get on LBs. But my family apparently is not. As long as Genesis dominates, I'm good...

Lol, Genesis <3 Wait, why are you leaving us?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    I completely agree and posted similar suggestions in the season 1 lb announcement. I think everyone on the lb should get some sort of credit. Although I did get a banner from season 1 I was kind of annoyed that if you were not number one you did not get any type of recognition. They did not even list the people who were not number one in the announcement. So my suggestions...

1) Everyone on the lb should get a vanity flag, but the number one spot (or perhaps also 2 and 3) should get a different banner.
    2) If 1) not doable, then at least recognize everyone on the lb in the announcement on the forums. I mean come on, they even listed the top 50 people who got to 21 on the forums.
    3) Make a tab on the leaderboard in game so you can browse the leaderboards from previous seasons.
    4) For PvP please breakdown the leaderboards into different classes
    5) Resetting kills each season would also be nice. Perhaps have a different lb for "all time kills" and "season kills" to satisfy everyone.
    Yep, an overall kill lb and a seasonal kill lb that gets wiped after the season or just like u said, could be seen over a tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroflame View Post

5 mio. Players? Nope, maybe downloads. My guild is almost extinct.
    For the last two weeks I went back to play PL. When I came back my Guilldie's went inactive.

I agree with Astro on a <=1 death lb. that would be a nice addition.
    But honestly... Someone who has a zero death toon doesn't need a goofy looking banner. Stats are speaking for themselfs xD
    A better idea would be a vanity helm that would be a part of a vanity set or just a vanity for itself, e.g. It would make every helm u wear have glowing eyes or some kind of smoke. That would be totally awesome instead of a banner.
    Imagine u see a player in town wearing a helm with glowing eyes. Whoa, that must be a leaderboarder! Lol

Only the first 3-5 should get rewards. The others shouldn't even be in the lbs so there will be less complaints.
    The other sts games only show the top 5 players of each section and class. Could also be implemented here... Just saying ^_^
    Last edited by Bebsi; 01-23-2013 at 04:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

In terms of time and money, a banner would be quicker and easier to re-render. like "poof*, its like handing someone their degree right off the printer before framing it.

and @ astro. I'm trying to fade as quietly as I can. I don't really care much for sts anymore, its the honest truth. Though I do like their occasional hijinks. I like gaming with my buds more. made a goodbye thread awhile ago.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hi there, kitty cat. Achievement list is working as intended. As long has you can find a group, getting those top leader boards should be a sinch`e! Take me for example Never been so happy to break one of the elite runs. Can't say which unfortunately but you'll have an idea of the lv 18+ ones ^.^.

Good luck and keep practicing, meow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imwatchingyou View Post
    Hi there, kitty cat. Achievement list is working as intended. As long has you can find a group, getting those top leader boards should be a sinch`e! Take me for example Never been so happy to break one of the elite runs. Can't say which unfortunately but you'll have an idea of the lv 18+ ones ^.^.

Good luck and keep practicing, meow.
    I wanna. But I'm a warrior..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

I personally like the idea of this thread, I hope there's something new when it comes to the LB compared to the other titles
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

This has been a rather controversal subject it seems, but a good topic to discuss none the less. So here is my input. With so many players involved with AL, just making it on the lb is a feat. Think about it over 5 mill players and only a small % make it on the board. Do you not agree that everyone on that board deserves some form of recognition? People invest SO much time to get on that board, and to have nothing to show for it is rather uninspiring. Ive been bustin tail to get back on that thing, I'm only points way ( which STS, you still owe me some points of which I was never awarded for achievements~ my complaint is in your support inbox) from earning that lb status again. I've invested time and money into this game, as have several others, and for those who make it on the lb, some sort of award would be nice. They've earned their stars as well as bragging rights...let them shine with a banner.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Melodicdeath For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default The Leader Boards.

YES!!! Amen it makes sense for top 10 or 5 not all 25...
    PL (DEADBITE L.75 bird UGOTSNIPEDDD L.66 bird NIFECALEDLUST L.55)
    AL (DEADBITE L.16 warrior TENDENCIES L.16 rogue SWANSONGS L.16 mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melodicdeath View Post
    This has been a rather controversal subject it seems, but a good topic to discuss none the less. So here is my input. With so many players involved with AL, just making it on the lb is a feat. Think about it over 5 mill players and only a small % make it on the board. Do you not agree that everyone on that board deserves some form of recognition? People invest SO much time to get on that board, and to have nothing to show for it is rather uninspiring. Ive been bustin tail to get back on that thing, I'm only points way ( which STS, you still owe me some points of which I was never awarded for achievements~ my complaint is in your support inbox) from earning that lb status again. I've invested time and money into this game, as have several others, and for those who make it on the lb, some sort of award would be nice. They've earned their stars as well as bragging rights...let them shine with a banner.
    *thumbs up*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    *thumbs up*
    True I totally agree!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Agree! !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I am at 8400 and not even close to 8500 but i do agree, although it will also be nice to get a banner for each class.
    I am only #12 but even if i get 8700 points, farming PVE kills is boring if i am at the max level.

PL-ItsNiNNY-76 PL-Uglybearlolz-76
    AL-NiNNY-21 Rogue
    AL-NiN-21 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mmmmmmhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by [Sisu]Craphe View Post
    Mmmmmmhh
    Please be more constructive..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

keep trying. You'll be #1 on top 25 eventually.
    <[HoF]> Hall of Fame. Our goal is to be the best and be #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SweetieCakes View Post
    keep trying. You'll be #1 on top 25 eventually.
    Nah, i'm going for Warrior kills as a 0 death now!