Thread: The Leader Boards.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Default The Leader Boards.

This is not just a suggestion, it is also a thread where I need people to give their thoughts, and talk about it, since this is very important, and not just for me. I've talked about it with many players, and I heard it was going on a lot, because nearly everyone agrees.

The Leader Boards, in Top Players (also sections).

There is around 5,000,000 players in Arcane Legends if not more. 25 gets to be on Leader Boards Top Players. 5,000,000 - 25 = 4,999,975. So, I can conclude that being in the 25 firsts, is just amazing and challenging. The thing is, that only first players of each sections gets the Leader Boards reward. This, isn't fair. Yes, I may want a Leader Boards banner really much, but it's maybe because even if we are not the first players, us 24 runners up are still working hard, and use a lot of time. I mean, it's extremely hard to be in the 25 Top Players. I, and a lot of players would just really appreciate being rewarded also for being in the 24 firsts. I don't know, maybe still a banner for the first ones, and a different banner that would be granted to all 24 runners up? I'm not mad, or sad, i'm just trying to figure out why it is unfair.

This would be greatly appreciated, and all these players on Leader Boards, would get congratulated for being the first 25 in 5,000,000+ players!

Being a warrior, isn't easy for Leader Boards. Also, most of the ones on it, are the same as the Season 1 ones. Some will nearly stay first forever, because IMO 1,000,000 kills isn't easy to beat.

Please no flaming or anything. Let's keep it clean, and discuss about it, since this is really important for most of us.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Astrocat; 01-23-2013 at 09:18 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Astrocat For This Useful Post: