Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yeah, CTF is actually kinda balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Yeah, CTF is actually kinda balanced.

Every class has come into this forum whining that every other class is over powered. That's a pretty good sign balance is okay.

A good compromise is one in which each party leaves unhappy.

Some players are just better at the game. I've lost 1v1 fights with Sorcs, Rogues, and Warriors. I've won them also. I've smashed 2 rogues at once, I've smashed Rogue and Sorc together, I've even smashed 3 warriors together and also I've been smashed. Seems pretty fair to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Agreed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Have to disagree. Im not complaining, but being one hitted is not balance. Id prefer more challenge then a copy of dls pvp style and pls balance. There's a reason people are quitting the pvp in pl. We dont need that kinda game play for a game thats trying be above the other legends games
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

sorry but have u seen anyone (rogue or War) saying that mage is OP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

mage is OP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Why thank you, but i have to be moddest were really harmless
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I disagree..Balance doesn't necessarily mean you could win against a class, and also lose against a class in different occasions..A rogue shouldn't be able to 2 hit a 900+ armored warrior...A rogue shouldn't be able to have 1000+ damage on a warrior with 1 skill..
    A lot of people are actually complaining about how warriors have the advantage but it's the opposite..In pvp, there isn't a huge difference between 600 or 900 armor..Your dps easily makes up for it, speaking of rogues and mages..Warriors are a total waste at pvp..
    If i have the best gear and skills; I should be able to jump into couple of opponents and get out with success but never mind them being good, even 3 noob rogues with sucky gear can take down a warrior..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I love the long fights in CTF. You literally needs to work yourself to achieve the goal. However, I hope they take this idea into consideration:

Map types: A maze. The cross like in CTF is alright but it can be better.
    Climb the tower style sort of like Tower of Deruga
    Traps maybe? hehehe

Just throwing it out there. One thing this game deeply needs is the camera rotation. Hard to see the left and back side of the screen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cashews View Post
    mage is OP
    I had never seen anyone say that a sorcerer is op before this haha
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo many complaints

I Bes Behr : The Guide
    PL-Demon, Warrior, Behr, Light, Rot, Eat, Bank, Bracelet, Icasthard, Forerun, Embarrass

AL-Rot, Compose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    Soooooooooooooooooooooooo many complaints
    let me guess, you're a rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Testi View Post
    Every class has come into this forum whining that every other class is over powered. That's a pretty good sign balance is okay.

Some players are just better at the game. I've lost 1v1 fights with Sorcs, Rogues, and Warriors. I've won them also. I've smashed 2 rogues at once, I've smashed Rogue and Sorc together, I've even smashed 3 warriors together and also I've been smashed. Seems pretty fair to me.
    Are you a rogue?

Just an average signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

mages can own, warriors can own, rogues can own. it all depends on u. rogues just seem stronger bcuz no one actually plays the other two classes and dump money in them. all warriors and sorcerors out there are mostly new players. ppl dump a lotta money in rogue bcuz in pve they saw the crit rogues can do. mages can own with right stun and warriors have great dmg as well (windmill so annoying) just matters on how much money u put into it (100k pretty good for a rogue) and ur skill (like when to charge ur REGULAR attack which can be very useful)

PL: Fear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

My main char is Warrior. Which was actually very poor at pvp with my pve build. Now, with a proper and dialed in pvp build I'm quite satisfied with it.

Noone should expect to jump in the middle of a few enemies and make it out alive. If you do, feel lucky.

A few rogues have mastered a 1 hit kill, most have not. That particulare 1hit kill is a bug being exploited. There is no reason to nerf an entire class due to a few folks with no integrity.

Mages, respec and actually utilise your skills. Bet your k/d changes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

@Testi i dont think its a buff... its the insane crit rogues have like 15% crit (with good gear) base at lvl 16 with aimed shot they might be able to get 250% EXTRA dmg... thats y they can hit 1000-2000

PL: Fear

Lady_Pebbles

Warriors have an Axe that stuns & pulls us in giving one hit kills. Also a chest that stuns lololol. Yet another way for Tanks to one hit kill my Mage and Rogue. LMAO! Its bad enough Rogues one hit kill both of my toons a lot and Warriors already have Skyward Smash plus Windmill that give one/two hit kills lol. Literally things went from bad to worse lol.

Tired of PUGs that 9/10 are filled with players running all over the place instead of together to get the flag lololol. Wasting plat on a TEST RUN PvP system when it should've been free respecs lol. Then theres a PUG with one side all Tanks (maybe a Rogue or two, or a Mage hidding behind Tanks cuz thats all Mages can do to get some type of kills in with minimal deaths lol.)... and the other a mix of classes, the team with all Tanks use the skills and weaponry above or other weapons yet still pwn with one shots (by Tanks or Rogues) but get killed after most players on the other team die like 6 times each LOL. Its ridiculous. Only time I've seen a one shot kill by a Mage is when their opponent is on very low hp lol.

Smh, Im seriously considering respecing one last time, back to my PvE build on my Mage and wait until they give us a TRULY balanced PvP on its official release lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rasittt View Post
    I disagree..Balance doesn't necessarily mean you could win against a class, and also lose against a class in different occasions..A rogue shouldn't be able to 2 hit a 900+ armored warrior...A rogue shouldn't be able to have 1000+ damage on a warrior with 1 skill..
    A lot of people are actually complaining about how warriors have the advantage but it's the opposite..In pvp, there isn't a huge difference between 600 or 900 armor..Your dps easily makes up for it, speaking of rogues and mages..Warriors are a total waste at pvp..
    If i have the best gear and skills; I should be able to jump into couple of opponents and get out with success but never mind them being good, even 3 noob rogues with sucky gear can take down a warrior..

Well then a warrior shouldn't have the ability to have a ton of life and be invincible for 2sec.

Do you see what I'm sayin? You can't just through the class out the window.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Warrior has moderate defense and able to hit on moderate damage.

I seen warrior focusing in attack so much that they depend on other warriors for healing.

I have been in situations whereby 2 or warrior vs the same amount of warrior.

In the conclusion, I only saw that I am the only one that bother to heal, well I lost in the end.

Pvp depend highly on team work. If one has too high ego, this will ruin it.

I had tried full tank warrior before. It is hardy to die but I had solo it too much and caused a loss.

Same goes for my rogue. I have to stick together with the rest. If I have solo, I will face death easily.

For Mage, I still trying to level and I am glad that sts remove pet from pvp. I thought of getting 2 chest of platinum once I hit level 21 for Colton is good mage gear. Now I am looking back, sts helped me to save my usd 160. Pets have become useless and worth less.
    Last edited by Delphina; 01-24-2013 at 10:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Testi View Post

Ironic much?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

Warriors have an Axe that stuns & pulls us in giving one hit kills. Also a chest that stuns lololol. Yet another way for Tanks to one hit kill my Mage and Rogue. LMAO! Its bad enough Rogues one hit kill both of my toons a lot and Warriors already have Skyward Smash plus Windmill that give one/two hit kills lol. Literally things went from bad to worse lol.

Tired of PUGs that 9/10 are filled with players running all over the place instead of together to get the flag lololol. Wasting plat on a TEST RUN PvP system when it should've been free respecs lol. Then theres a PUG with one side all Tanks (maybe a Rogue or two, or a Mage hidding behind Tanks cuz thats all Mages can do to get some type of kills in with minimal deaths lol.)... and the other a mix of classes, the team with all Tanks use the skills and weaponry above or other weapons yet still pwn with one shots (by Tanks or Rogues) but get killed after most players on the other team die like 6 times each LOL. Its ridiculous. Only time I've seen a one shot kill by a Mage is when their opponent is on very low hp lol.

Smh, Im seriously considering respecing one last time, back to my PvE build on my Mage and wait until they give us a TRULY balanced PvP on its official release lmao.

Agreed, and sts should reset pvp stats when the beta is over