Thread: Buff Mages Nerf Rogue Crit Damage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Buff Mages Nerf Rogue Crit Damage

I've been playing with my fully twinked lvl 16 mage and see that its just impossible to kill a rogue with good gear and even a insane challenge to kill a rogue with normal gear. Buff us mages, honestly, we are too underpowered. I can't even fight a normal geared warrior, at first I thought it was cos I sucked, but my damage output is actually so terrible for a mage that is "fully twinked", i mean, I got every single best gear possible for a mage, and its damage output is similar to warrior. I'm really surprised sts is taking this long to fix this problem. It ruins the whole of PvP, having a classes that only can do one thing... refill teammate's mana. Look at my stats, its the best possible, yet my kdr sucks. You all can say bs such as you suck or whatever, I assure you it's not the case. I've played every class and they all have something unique about them, warrior ---> High survival, very tough and can survive most large scale battles. Rogues ---> No skill class, Insanely High Dmg one shot killing every mage, now tell me what has the mage got? Refill mana? wow, as if that is gonna help us win battles -_- I hope an actual developer reads this, you have fixed certain issues such as matchmaking, pet bug etc, now you need to work more on the more important stuff, BALANCING ALL CLASSES. It really ruins PvP. BTW, I'm only referring to low lvl PvP, im not sure how mages work for endgame. Also, a very important point to bring up....why do you guys think that level 16 mage twink items are so cheap? Only one reason, because they're underpowered and people choose not to play it. If you all look at cs now, you will see, rogue twinks items most expensive, mage twink items, the amulet (best elite amulet level 16) costed me 8k loool, 8k for an amulet. All the facts are there, i'm not like all these other people that complain that "oh every class is overpowered" etc, the fact is, i've played every class and only reporting the facts.

For prove that my mage is fully geared here is a screenshot.
    Name:  ma.jpg
Views: 1028
Size:  100.7 KB#

Just on a final note, look at my stats lmao. You look at that you wouldn't even think its a fully twinked level 16. STS you have a lot of work to do here -_-
    Last edited by Infrico; 01-24-2013 at 04:40 AM.