Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My ideas for the NEW and HUGE expansion for PL lovers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Lightbulb My ideas for the NEW and HUGE expansion for PL lovers!

For all PL lovers and STS fan, I would like to share my ideas for the next new PL expansion! Please note the disclaimer at the end of this post but please read the following feature/contents of new expansion below:

From the successful release of Arcane Legend and new PL characters Fox and Rhino, I wish the STS devs would release the following game components in the new and more exciting PL expansion ever!

(1) Introduction of ALTERRA'S MOUNT!
    Mounts are animated animals that can be riden in game. Characters will be riders of specific mount of different type! The mount can be purchased from a new NPC --- requiring 30 plat, 5 million of gold and 20 Alterra's Orbs.
    Mounts can attack - same as the "pet" introduced in Arcane Legend and can be leveled up for high ability, evolved appearance and higher damage skills. This will spice up and add thrills for fighting boss, pvp and pve! Please note that some dungeons won't let be able to use mount.
    Example of mount (devs are still thinking right now): MAGE: ALTERRA's WHITE TIGER

(2) New dungeon map for each REGION/STAGE!
    Same enemies, same settings but different taste of fighting enemies while riding your mount. Orbs can be collected from final boss but dungeon energy will be introduced too.

(3) New EXPANSION MAP!
    Samurai City! - imagine those temples and samurai warriors to reach your maximum level

(4) Introduction of ALTERRA's ORBS!
    This orb can be collected in exchange of something else - legendary weapon/ring/armor or even exp! Not to abuse run to get orbs and to spread player's time, there will be a daily/periodically capped limit collecting orb!

(5) ENERGY CANDY - to refresh the limits of your orbs, dungeon energy and legendary quests - this will cost 80 plat! (expensive cost so not to abuse run but to spread playing time)

(6) INTRODUCTION OF LEGENDARY QUEST (for PVP and PVE) some DAILY QUEST and LVL 80 ENDER QUEST are refined too !
    Fighting boss of lower level maps will grant orb from a LEGENDARY QUEST! This will make all dungeons and map alive and active from time to time

(7) NEW SKILLS will be available at max level (not the max capped level)! This will add motivation of grinding exp, collecting orbs and solving quests!
    The skills are
    MAGE: overflow (giving mana to teammate and full to self)
    BIRD: shadow (producing twin to deceive enemy)
    BEAR: volcano mash (giving add'l armor to self and inflicting burn damage by producing static volcano in front of enemy)
    FOX: invulnerable (replacing health by mana and protect self from damage)
    RHINO: reincarnation (self revive after death)

(8) new ELITE WEAPONS for max capped level 81 and of course new LEGENDARY SET for level 80. NEW ITEMS and PETS, RINGS in store!

(9) MAILBOX system will be introduced. This will connect mail messages from different STS games. (e.g. Hi I am playing PL now, join me if you are logged in SL etc)

(10) NEW TASTE of PVP and PVE. Health and mana will be adjusted to give thrill of fighting boss and pvp strategically.
    Some legendary quest will grant PVP-specialized gears that will reduce incoming damage and other balancing stats. This will make PVP longer and team-effort (not individual) must be the strategy to defeat rival team. (like saying attack "mage fisrt")

*DISCLAIMER: This serves as proposal rather than validated facts. Please give your comment but I wish some of them will come true.
    Enjoy PL! See you!
    Last edited by Elf-Orc-Naga; 01-27-2013 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Clarification on origin of ideas

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elf-Orc-Naga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Yesss! This is it! This will return pl to its former glory!

EDIT: I don't like energy input into this game, but it could work out
    Last edited by OverkillED; 01-24-2013 at 07:40 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to OverkillED For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

I like the idea of the mailbox, but mount just don't seem correct for PL. Imagine animals riding animals (animal slavery?). By the new health bars for PvE and PvP do you mean numbers showing the % of the health? Because that would be cool. Samurai City seems more of an Arcane Legends idea.

Thanks for the suggestions! Just post them in the suggestions and Feedback section next time :P

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

5 mil for a pet -.-

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mage till the end For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Stupid....I don't like any ideas except new skills, but I don't like the skills..

Endgame you and your teammates don't need mana.. might be helpful at low levels...

Birds skill is U.P. (Underpowered)

Bears already have an armor buff and that would be super op...

Foxes meh..

Rhinos is worthless in pvp, OP in ctf

I like the mailbox idea (but for guild)

And I would like something to make lower Lev maps more active (mainly swamps) but not orbs..

And seriously.. 30 plat AND 5 mil for a pet?!? Cmon bro...

Just my opinion...
    Last edited by cookiez; 01-24-2013 at 09:40 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cookiez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

lol on number 5 i rember you use candy to lvl up your pokemon fast nu candy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cookiez View Post
    Stupid....I don't like any ideas except new skills, but I don't like the skills..

Endgame you and your teammates don't need mana.. might be helpful at low levels...

Foxes meh..

And I would like something to make lower Lev maps more active (mainly swamps) but not orbs..

Just my opinion...
    Wow, I actually agree with you for once!

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

human mounts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to drewcapu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Hate the candy idea...anyone remember dl when it first came out?
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Hate the candy idea...anyone remember dl when it first came out?
    Was the energy thing removed from DL? That's why I quit 2 days after release xD

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Dam...I deleted my dl account and I had vampire and bloody and boss as names...just because of that energy reason

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elf-Orc-Naga View Post
    For all PL lovers and STS fan, I would like to share my ideas for the next new PL expansion! Please note the disclaimer at the end of this post but please read the following feature/contents of new expansion below:

From the successful release of Arcane Legend and new PL characters Fox and Rhino, I wish the STS devs would release the following game components in the new and more exciting PL expansion ever!

(1) Introduction of ALTERRA'S MOUNT!
    Mounts are animated animals that can be riden in game. Characters will be riders of specific mount of different type! The mount can be purchased from a new NPC --- requiring 30 plat, 5 million of gold and 20 Alterra's Orbs.
    Mounts can attack - same as the "pet" introduced in Arcane Legend and can be leveled up for high ability, evolved appearance and higher damage skills. This will spice up and add thrills for fighting boss, pvp and pve! Please note that some dungeons won't let be able to use mount.
    Example of mount (devs are still thinking right now): MAGE: ALTERRA's WHITE TIGER

(2) New dungeon map for each REGION/STAGE!
    Same enemies, same settings but different taste of fighting enemies while riding your mount. Orbs can be collected from final boss but dungeon energy will be introduced too.

(3) New EXPANSION MAP!
    Samurai City! - imagine those temples and samurai warriors to reach your maximum level

(4) Introduction of ALTERRA's ORBS!
    This orb can be collected in exchange of something else - legendary weapon/ring/armor or even exp! Not to abuse run to get orbs and to spread player's time, there will be a daily/periodically capped limit collecting orb!

(5) ENERGY CANDY - to refresh the limits of your orbs, dungeon energy and legendary quests - this will cost 80 plat! (expensive cost so not to abuse run but to spread playing time)

(6) DAILY QUEST and LVL 80 ENDER QUEST refinement !
    Fighting boss of lower level maps will grant orb from some daily quest! This will make all dungeons and map alive and active from time to time

(7) NEW SKILLS will be available at max level (not the max capped level)! This will add motivation of grinding exp, collecting orbs and solving quests!
    The skills are
    MAGE: overflow (giving mana to teammate and full to self)
    BIRD: shadow (producing twin to deceive enemy)
    BEAR: volcano mash (giving add'l armor to self and inflicting burn damage by producing static volcano in front of enemy)
    FOX: invulnerable (replacing health by mana and protect self from damage)
    RHINO: reincarnation (self revive after death)

(8) new ELITE WEAPONS for max capped level 81 and of course new LEGENDARY SET for level 80. NEW ITEMS and PETS, RINGS in store!

(9) MAILBOX system will be introduced. This will connect mail messages from different STS games. (e.g. Hi I am playing PL now, join me if you are logged in SL etc)

(10) NEW TASTE of PVP and PVE. Health and mana will be adjusted to give thrill of fighting boss and pvp strategically.

*DISCLAIMER: This serves as proposal rather than validated facts. Please give your comment but I wish some of them will come true.
    Enjoy PL! See you!
    Order and chaos player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

the mounts will make pvp a pay to win experience...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    I like the idea of the mailbox, but mount just don't seem correct for PL. Imagine animals riding animals (animal slavery?). By the new health bars for PvE and PvP do you mean numbers showing the % of the health? Because that would be cool. Samurai City seems more of an Arcane Legends idea.

Thanks for the suggestions! Just post them in the suggestions and Feedback section next time :P
    Did you actually just call that animal slavery?.. Really?

Foxes meh..

Just my opinion...
    I wouldn't consider any of these "stupid." And to be honest that was rude of you to say.

- End Game Mana might actually be useful if skills started to require more mana (as skills rank up, that might make sense).

- Birds are pretty powerful in end game; their only downfall is defense.

- I agree, extra armor might be a bit over kill.

- Not a valid point

- are* and I can't voice my opinion because I haven't PvP'd in months.

- Agreed.

- A while ago, Techno said the idea of bringing back Ol' Forest Haven as a secondary map was a possibility with the exception of patching the issues surrounding the old code of the map to match newer format.

- That's actually not bad. Let us make note that 5 mil in any other games money is a ton while in PL it is pretty average and easily achievable with effort after L60.

Just my opinions on your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by skrapicoco View Post
    Order and chaos player
    It appears they like Halo too?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WoundedEagle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

[QUOTE=WoundedEagle:940827]
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post

Did you actually just call that animal slavery?.. Really?

Foxes meh..

Just my opinion...
    I wouldn't consider any of these "stupid." And to be honest that was rude of you to say.

- End Game Mana might actually be useful if skills started to require more mana (as skills rank up, that might make sense).

- Birds are pretty powerful in end game; their only downfall is defense.

- I agree, extra armor might be a bit over kill.

- Not a valid point

- are* and I can't voice my opinion because I haven't PvP'd in months.

- Agreed.

- A while ago, Techno said the idea of bringing back Ol' Forest Haven as a secondary map was a possibility with the exception of patching the issues surrounding the old code of the map to match newer format.

- That's actually not bad. Let us make note that 5 mil in any other games money is a ton while in PL it is pretty average and easily achievable with effort after L60.

Just my opinions on your opinions.

I admit it was rude...and I attempted to edit it but it wouldn't let me...

Thats a huge IF. And If they do require more mana the sets will have more mana regen...

An imaginary character would help how?

it means I guess it could be useful but I didn't have an opinion...I didn't wanna type all that..
    Thanks for wasting pixels with that blurb.

Rhinos skill Is worthless. He didn't suggest more than one rhino skill. If He did I would have said rhinos skill if worthless. So I just abbreviated instead of typing a story...nice try to be a troll.

Guess what, 5 mil is Not pocket change to most people... I bet 75% of people in pl don't have over 5 mil and I bet 100% of those people who just barely had 5mil would Not spend it on a horse

I can see you calling me out on saying it's stupid but the rest is just annoying..

Just my opinion on your opinions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

I admit it was rude...and I attempted to edit it but it wouldn't let me...

Thats a huge IF. And If they do require more mana the sets will have more mana regen...

An imaginary character would help how?

it means I guess it could be useful but I didn't have an opinion...I didn't wanna type all that..
    Thanks for wasting pixels with that blurb.

Rhinos skill Is worthless. He didn't suggest more than one rhino skill. If He did I would have said rhinos skill if worthless. So I just abbreviated instead of typing a story...nice try to be a troll.

Guess what, 5 mil is Not pocket change to most people... I bet 75% of people in pl don't have over 5 mil and I bet 100% of those people who just barely had 5mil would Not spend it on a horse

I can see you calling me out on saying it's stupid but the rest is just annoying..

- [EDIT POST]

- You're assuming.

- What imaginary character? The one I didn't say anything about?

- I'm pretty sure pixels are infinite so I'm not exactly sure how I wasted pixels.

- Are you serious? Your statement "Rhinos is worthless in pvp, OP in ctf." My correction "Rhinos are worthless in PvP, but are OP in CTF." So you is a forumer?

- 5 Million is quite a lot in end game, but easy to obtain when you put effort in, like I said. And of course 75% of people don't have over 5 million. Half of the people that play play once and are out. Or they don't use elixirs to level up and just noob around.

- Let's note that your last statement didn't justify anything; you came off just as rude this time as well.

You're a clever one, aren't ya?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to WoundedEagle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

When I saw you say mailbox, I had some slightly different ideas.

Esp. for merchants, getting in contact with your buyers/sellers can be difficult. Make it so that you can send messages to offline people, or through chars they are not on to the char they are on. That way, when you log back on, you can see that so and so has a deal for you.
    rhinomagic[/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyshoota View Post
    When I saw you say mailbox, I had some slightly different ideas.

Esp. for merchants, getting in contact with your buyers/sellers can be difficult. Make it so that you can send messages to offline people, or through chars they are not on to the char they are on. That way, when you log back on, you can see that so and so has a deal for you.
    That's how the mailbox works. If the mailbox could only be sent to online people, why not just use private messaging? The mailbox is used to send mail to people offline or online (generally offline).

26. The Following User Says Thank You to OverkillED For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

And I bet 100% of those people who just barely had 5mil would not spend it on a horse.
    I would so drop 5m on a human pet tho,

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Everyone'sFavMage For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
    - [EDIT POST]

- You're assuming.

- What imaginary character? The one I didn't say anything about?

- I'm pretty sure pixels are infinite so I'm not exactly sure how I wasted pixels.

- Are you serious? Your statement "Rhinos is worthless in pvp, OP in ctf." My correction "Rhinos are worthless in PvP, but are OP in CTF." So you is a forumer?

- 5 Million is quite a lot in end game, but easy to obtain when you put effort in, like I said. And of course 75% of people don't have over 5 million. Half of the people that play play once and are out. Or they don't use elixirs to level up and just noob around.

- Let's note that your last statement didn't justify anything; you came off just as rude this time as well.

You're a clever one, aren't ya?
    LOL well done W.E!