Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bug, hack or kill farm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leeniskibac View Post
    I have never farmed kills. My deaths prove it. Before anyone says it I get 90% of my kills from soloing. I try to stay away from teaming unless necessary. And to the people who say I'm on 24/7, i have a job, a life just like you. I am on maybe a MAX of 12 hours a day, and that's if I don't work that day

Back on subject, it is impossible to kill 3.3k in a matter of 2-3 hours (I believe that is the refresh interval for leaderboard refresh). As much as I'd love to do the math to see how many kills for second that would be, it would mean 1 kill around every 5 seconds.

- Applejaqs
    I trust you, no worries. I guess rumors will always be in this game, xD.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They spent money on gears while other ppl choose to buy clothes and have good dinner, spent times on playing game or hacking or farming whatever that is, when other ppl choose to go to bar hanging with friends.

we as normal ppl doesn't play game like them, that's why they be on LB.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Bug, hack or kill farm?

Apple dont farm. I played a few games with him. Actually good.
    PL (DEADBITE L.75 bird UGOTSNIPEDDD L.66 bird NIFECALEDLUST L.55)
    AL (DEADBITE L.16 warrior TENDENCIES L.16 rogue SWANSONGS L.16 mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

I noticed this too... found it pretty sketchy
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yea. Played with him in same match before for couple rounds. Good but just that he became so whiny when someone killed him. Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorial View Post
    Yea. Played with him in same match before for couple rounds. Good but just that he became so whiny when someone killed him. Lol.
    I only stress the amount of people it took :P I don't think I have when people do it solo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes played against both. Applejaqs definitely whiny and not that good. Just the amount of time spent in game i guess. Langzi was good even in 2v1 situations. Applejaqs likes to ks. And i follow the leaderboard too. Was more than 24 hours before i saw langzi climb to no 1 instead of 3-5 hours like others say

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

what guild is

no.1 and 2?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taxxor View Post
    Yes played against both. Applejaqs definitely whiny and not that good. Just the amount of time spent in game i guess. Langzi was good even in 2v1 situations. Applejaqs likes to ks. And i follow the leaderboard too. Was more than 24 hours before i saw langzi climb to no 1 instead of 3-5 hours like others say
    Applejaqs definitely whine when his been killed. i killed him almost everytime when soloing. he whined and say only got mana then find him and kill him. like please la, who dont use mana, then mana is for what? lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Regardless the number of kills - apple is one of the best rogues in AL! Even if he may whine a lot when getting killed...

I bet 95% of all rogues are dreaming of his experience. Dying to someone is nothing that could be compared with skill.
    AL IGN: Zerbrechlich (Rogue); Arsies (Warrior); Wayfearer (Blue Blop)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Well, all I can say is that apple is quite consistent in pvp.. Never saw her whine though.. Maybe it's because she's usually owning when I see her play.... She's good, and nope she did not farm kills, I sometimes join her in a few games.
    Last edited by Ruejade; 01-25-2013 at 08:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

what i can say is , all those who were in the LB they sure do have some skill in order to get in to the LB . if you give a newbie in a PVP for hundreds hour i bet he won't even manage to get in to last place in LB .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

STS you should do with that something, we not donating u by buying Platiniums for nothing. Im playing about six hour per day and i can get about 300-400 deaths. In 99,9% on matches i have max kills from all players. ITS impossible what did Lanzgi. He is and always will be for me a nab. That he is good doesnt mean he is not doing kill farm or cheating. remove him those kills and make update to protect from behavior like this. me and other players are not paying yuo for updates like 'you cant take pets into battle' or oh we added 2 extra cool vanity sets (which are crazy ulgy imo). Players like he MAKE THIS GAME NO FUN (should read my nick and follow instructions)
    W8 for response from STS
    - Uninstallgame
    Last edited by Silverado123; 01-25-2013 at 07:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

well giving an opinion now since everyone wants to give their two cents, why didnt anyone come out to say "Hey applejaqs kill farm too" when she was at 1.8k kills and suddenly juimp to 3k kills? Guess this is all evolving around one sore loser lol a.k.a Applejaqs and her guild/her phantom accounts/ her forum phantom accounts...Why cant it be valid?

So many of the elite times are so hard to beat.. why no one jump out to say its hacked too? Sore losers will always be sore losers i guess... Grow up and acknowledged when someone has an edge over you.. Applejaqs did say her/himself ..she plays less than 12 hours a day if she works.. I've seen langzi most of the time in pvp when Im on.. Maybe he plays 18-20 hours a day...who knows?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Saw Langzi just now, inspected his stats...
    10k kills and about 1k deaths? Man, that's too obvious..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taxxor View Post
    "Hey applejaqs kill farm too" when she was at 1.8k kills and suddenly juimp to 3k kills? Guess this is all evolving around one sore loser lol a.k.a Applejaqs and her guild/her phantom accounts/ her forum phantom accounts...Why cant it be valid? Applejaqs definitely whiny and not that good. Applejaqs likes to ks.
    I'd rather not get into a heated discussion about this so how about we let me say what I need then we go on our merry way? I was off work for 4 days during the course of pvp starting. I assure you I did not suddenly jump. You ask sts to look up any accounts/account logins that are associated to my IP address; there will only be one. I give my consent. As for guild members, several of them have already posted here saying that I do not farm kills (that includes them).

I admit some can kill me solo, whether it be high crit or better skill. However, I only jump into fights when a team member is getting owned. I also do not ks. If I do, it would have been from an accidental crit (with ranger gear) trying to help them.

As for the main subject it has been resolved.
    Last edited by Leeniskibac; 01-25-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

U went from 9k to 10,517 as of now... I just looked either ur amazing... or u farm.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23165&d=1358582883
    Legends Don't Die They Just Fade...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Traebeles99 View Post
    U went from 9k to 10,517 as of now... I just looked either ur amazing... or u farm.
    10,000 PvP kills.... Rogues...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocat View Post
    10,000 PvP kills.... Rogues...

Yea rogues ..op..op..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leeniskibac View Post
    I have never farmed kills. My deaths prove it. Before anyone says it I get 90% of my kills from soloing. I try to stay away from teaming unless necessary. And to the people who say I'm on 24/7, i have a job, a life just like you. I am on maybe a MAX of 12 hours a day, and that's if I don't work that day

Back on subject, it is impossible to kill 3.3k in a matter of 2-3 hours (I believe that is the refresh interval for leaderboard refresh). As much as I'd love to do the math to see how many kills for second that would be, it would mean 1 kill around every 5 seconds.

- Applejaqs
    If I do the math correctly, 3 hours, 60 minutes each hour, 60 seconds in an hour - 3*60*60 = 10,800. 3,300 kills divided by 10,800 seconds = .3055555 kills per second.

60 seconds in a minute that would be 60*.305555555 or 18.3 kills per minute. If a match lasts 15 minutes say, 15*18.3 = 274.5 kill per match.

I am at work so any math stuff may be incorrect and would be glad for someone to tell me so.

If you play a 12 hour day of nothing but PvP, hey your life you can do what you want for 12 hours. 12*60*60 = 43,200 seconds. 3,300 divided by 43,200 = .07638 kills per second. In 60 seconds that would be 4.58. In an hour, 60*4.58 = 274.8 kills per hour. For a 15 minute match, that would be 15 minutes * 4.58 or 68.7 kills a match. Rarely do I see over 45 even with you in the match.

PVP has been out what a week? 3,300 per day * 7 days = 23,100 kills. If you use 6 days it would be 19,800. If you halve the 19,800 number you will be around 9k kills which I believe you are at. 9000 kills at 12 hours per day in a 6 days would be per second... 6 days * 12 hours * 60 minutes * 60 seconds or 6*12*60*60 = 259,200 seconds. 9,000 kills in 259,200 seconds is .03472222 kills per second or 60*..03472222 = 2.08333 kills per minute. 15 minute match. 15*2.08333= 31.25 kills per match.

Is it a lot or little? I am not judging. I am just using math. Feel free to check the math and let me know where I am wrong. I don't mind being wrong at all.

By doing the math.. I would say its doable... It isn't my thing, but hey more power to ya.

Yes, my k/d is 1497/1368 but I don't sweat it. Still trying to find an armour combo that works and the dang stunlock is getting out of hand and when its 5 vs you basically there will be a lot of deaths. I charge them and hope to get a kill before I go down.

My wife and kids hate that I love math.

edit... why I would love to have combat logs.