Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bug, hack or kill farm?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

All those numbers grouped together gave me a headache trying to read lol. But I'll take your word for it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syylent View Post
    If I do the math correctly, 3 hours, 60 minutes each hour, 60 seconds in an hour - 3*60*60 = 10,800. 3,300 kills divided by 10,800 seconds = .3055555 kills per second.

60 seconds in a minute that would be 60*.305555555 or 18.3 kills per minute. If a match lasts 15 minutes say, 15*18.3 = 274.5 kill per match.

I am at work so any math stuff may be incorrect and would be glad for someone to tell me so.

If you play a 12 hour day of nothing but PvP, hey your life you can do what you want for 12 hours. 12*60*60 = 43,200 seconds. 3,300 divided by 43,200 = .07638 kills per second. In 60 seconds that would be 4.58. In an hour, 60*4.58 = 274.8 kills per hour. For a 15 minute match, that would be 15 minutes * 4.58 or 68.7 kills a match. Rarely do I see over 45 even with you in the match.

PVP has been out what a week? 3,300 per day * 7 days = 23,100 kills. If you use 6 days it would be 19,800. If you halve the 19,800 number you will be around 9k kills which I believe you are at. 9000 kills at 12 hours per day in a 6 days would be per second... 6 days * 12 hours * 60 minutes * 60 seconds or 6*12*60*60 = 259,200 seconds. 9,000 kills in 259,200 seconds is .03472222 kills per second or 60*..03472222 = 2.08333 kills per minute. 15 minute match. 15*2.08333= 31.25 kills per match.

Is it a lot or little? I am not judging. I am just using math. Feel free to check the math and let me know where I am wrong. I don't mind being wrong at all.

By doing the math.. I would say its doable... It isn't my thing, but hey more power to ya.

Yes, my k/d is 1497/1368 but I don't sweat it. Still trying to find an armour combo that works and the dang stunlock is getting out of hand and when its 5 vs you basically there will be a lot of deaths. I charge them and hope to get a kill before I go down.

My wife and kids hate that I love math.

edit... why I would love to have combat logs.
    I love Maths. o.O

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leeniskibac View Post
    All those numbers grouped together gave me a headache trying to read lol. But I'll take your word for it
    Ha. I tried to format, but a client walked into my office and I said forget about it.

Astrocat:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

huh me and heart nd my mates spend alot of time in pvp , i think this is realy unfair for us , people who farm kills with thier alts , like Patrick , he have almost 5k kills now out of nowhere , but evrytime we saw him on PVP all he does is Die . . . lol Name:  image.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  18.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hebron03 View Post
    huh me and heart nd my mates spend alot of time in pvp , i think this is realy unfair for us , people who farm kills with thier alts , like Patrick , he have almost 5k kills now out of nowhere , but evrytime we saw him on PVP all he does is Die . . . lol Name:  image.jpg

Patrick does NOT farm kills. I nearly PvP with him all the time. Please don't say things that you don't even know.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hebron03:941836
    This is BS on so many levels. How is it out of nowhere? And of course i die when u r warrior and you hunt me specifically with ur friends when i am in the game, those 2 or 3 times we actually played in the same game. But Norbeh has more than 1500 goals in less than 7 days lol. Usually the one who asks who farted, is the one that farted.
    Last edited by Patricks; 01-25-2013 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

enough with the hateocracy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hebron03:941836
    lol ive been with patrick in pvp. and.saying.thay je farms?? his just prolly like any other player who plays pvp. . . ive been watching patricks moves even before and only shows he plays alot.. and that would make his kills legit ..

plays more, kills more. or even die:P lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

, ok i take back my words about Patrick , how do u explain this one , yesterday he have 5k kills now he have 12kName:  image.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  975.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 183

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hebron03 View Post
    , ok i take back my words about Patrick , how do u explain this one , yesterday he have 5k kills now he have 12kName:  image.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  975.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 183
    This one indeed sounds fishy. I hope Devs will look into that guy..

Yoho

Played with Patrick and Apple so far, no hacks were noticed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

, dis guy already have a system on how to farm pvp kills , wat if he shared it to some1 den until evrybody is doing it , pvp will gona be pointless to ppl like us who play hard . . .

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 171

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocat View Post
    This one indeed sounds fishy. I hope Devs will look into that guy..
    Hmm 12k kills..well the last number for the past 24 hours was 10.5k kills. So I don't see any problems with that.. U guys prejudice against him?

Well as. I have been following with interest the leader board, hey Patrick, how ya get 1mm kills? Lol

Unlike the rest of the prejudiced ppl, I ask before calling them hackers...

Seems like this Norbeh even worse than applejaqs...accusing ppl with wrong facts...it didn't jump 5k to 12k dude.. The jump I saw was 5.7 k. To 9 k.....9k to 10.5 k and 10.5k to 12k over 3-4 days.

Or maybe I should state..hey Norbeh how u get ur flag kills? U jumped from zero to 2k... Coz every time I see u in pvp, u were hunting and not taking flag...u hack?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taxxor View Post
    Hmm 12k kills..well the last number for the past 24 hours was 10.5k kills. So I don't see any problems with that.. U guys prejudice against him?

Well as. I have been following with interest the leader board, hey Patrick, how ya get 1mm kills? Lol

Unlike the rest of the prejudiced ppl, I ask before calling them hackers...

Seems like this Norbeh even worse than applejaqs...accusing ppl with wrong facts...it didn't jump 5k to 12k dude.. The jump I saw was 5.7 k. To 9 k.....9k to 10.5 k and 10.5k to 12k over 3-4 days.

Or maybe I should state..hey Norbeh how u get ur flag kills? U jumped from zero to 2k... Coz every time I see u in pvp, u were hunting and not taking flag...u hack?
    I see. You have a point. But, sure some in Leaderboards farm. I mean, come on, nearly 15000 kills in not even a week OMG BEES RUN!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocat View Post
    I see. You have a point. But, sure some in Leaderboards farm. I mean, come on, nearly 15000 kills in not even a week OMG BEES RUN!!
    Lol.. To be honest when I saw Patrick had 1million kills I was like omfg,is that possibe lol.

and then I saw the times posted for elites, another omfg for me...think there are just ppl with tenacity and driven to do something and they find ways to do it...maybe this guy spend crazy hours to do it or found a way to farm..but must say given the times I be seen him in pvp, he does play often. I work both us and Asia pacific time and log in random hours to play...and seen that guy before..which was why I think he is more like a player spending lots of time in game..

I guess another fact for me was he is in the leader board in other pages too. He must care for his achievements...he has 8550 ATM.. So I think he does spend crazy amount of time in game. No one I believe can hack so many leader boards categories...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I've played with both applejaqs and Patrick multiple times (almost everytime I play its with apple) and they both have great skill but I have to agree with astro on this and say its a bit fishy that langzi got that many kills that quickly.
    IGN: iamimmortal lvl 21-rogue Realistic lvl 19-sorcerer {both are PROUD OFFICERS OF <HIGH POWERED>} Passives lvl 16- rogue twink {PROUD OFFICER OF <REDEEMED>}

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

, lol its from 5K kills yesterday to 12k kills today , not 10 - 12 ,

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 188

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Saw this langzi went from 5k to 9k in couple hours, and get to over 10k kills in one day. Obviously, everyone can imagine what he was doing in that crypt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csyui View Post
    Saw this langzi went from 5k to 9k in couple hours, and get to over 10k kills in one day. Obviously, everyone can imagine what he was doing in that crypt.
    Exactly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Everyone turning against each other n accusing shts haha.
    Btw if he doesn't hack and farm ( himself not others) he must have like 6 devices to get pvp started and then 10 device to lock the room. Plus he would have to be fast as Fwck to get in a single room, then spawn kills. Takes a lot of work! PRO!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Duflie For This Useful Post: