Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bug, hack or kill farm?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Langzi

Well guys, let me address this issue once and for all, Langzi is definitely not hacked, or bugged in any way. The admins can run through the account to verify this. We are just holding events and yes alittle farming if u want to put it this way. In which ever way this is being done, it is with efforts and definitely not hacking programs.

I will like to quote a few stuffs below,

Patrick has 1million up of pve kills, i am sure he earned it with his efforts, is he farming? Yes he is. I don't see anything wrong with that?

In pvp random i play, i get 5 chars rushing to kill me? Come on aint u just farming for my kill. I am also fine with it. I dont find it unfair because its part and parcel of the game. So even if u thrash me flat with more than 1 guy, go feel proud about it.

I talked to applejaqs abt it, even if i am the top in leaderboard doesnt mean i am the best pvp-er in the game.
    I just spend more time farming (if thats what u call it). If Applejaqs run random maps and get her to where she is today, shes good, she spend more effort doing it more than those below her, STILL it doesnt mean shes better then the rest. I still respect her for the gameplay she had. She played a global circle, whilst i played a "within guild and friends circle". AND IF ANYONE GET ANY KILLS IN 5vs5 PVP, ITS A TEAMS EFFORT NOT INDIVIDUAL FOR CHRIST SAKE

If u guys are SO fair in the game play, go 1vs1 every round with the same eq, same stats, and same skills. There u will have ur fair game. I am VERY sure all of us raided players with eqs less efficient than urself, and u want to claim to be fair, this is for u _|_.

My gameplay revolves within my guild and my friends, and i like it that way.

So if u want to top the pvp board, get a constant team of warriors that is willing to tank and not get any kills in exchange for ur name on the boards. Hog on to the flag for as long as u want, so u dont end the game. But DO BEAR IN MIND, U BETTER HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE WILLING TO SACRIFICE AND DO THIS ALL DAY LONG WITH U.
    IF U DONT, THEN DONT BE SORE ABOUT IT.

The pvp arena made by the developers have got rules coded within their system, which they programmed in a way to maintain a balance in the game, AND i have PLAYED WITHIN THEIR RULES BECOS THERE IS NO WAY TO GET AROUND IT SINCE THEY ARE THE PROGRAMMERS, SO WHATS THE BIG ISSUE?

if any one is still sore about just tell me ur bank account and i will transfer a dollar so u can go buy a box of tissue and weep about it all night or buy a sticker and stick it over my name on the leaderboards.

Anyway i am on rotating shifts with 3 of my other friends on this single account.

With regards,
    Most Wanted Rogue
    Langzi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What r u guys whining about you aren't losing anything only fame. It's just a game for Petes sake. So what if people farm kills it takes the same amount of times for both people who farm and don't farm to get as many kills. They just spend more time than you. There isn't even an award yet for most kills, and it's mostly likely a flag. SO WHAT, its a flipping video game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

There are hacks that are also so much worse and you guys to decide to talk about one that changes a few digits, seriously?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leex View Post
    Well guys, let me address this issue once and for all, Langzi is definitely not hacked, or bugged in any way. The admins can run through the account to verify this. We are just holding events and yes alittle farming if u want to put it this way. In which ever way this is being done, it is with efforts and definitely not hacking programs.

Patrick has 1million up of pve kills, i am sure he earned it with his efforts, is he farming? Yes he is. I don't see anything wrong with that?

In pvp random i play, i get 5 chars rushing to kill me? Come on aint u just farming for my kill. I am also fine with it. I dont find it unfair because its part and parcel of the game. So even if u thrash me flat with more than 1 guy, go feel proud about it.

I talked to applejaqs abt it, even if i am the top in leaderboard doesnt mean i am the best pvp-er in the game.
    I just spend more time farming (if thats what u call it). If Applejaqs run random maps and get her to where she is today, shes good, she spend more effort doing it more than those below her, STILL it doesnt mean shes better then the rest. I still respect her for the gameplay she had. She played a global circle, whilst i played a "within guild and friends circle". AND IF ANYONE GET ANY KILLS IN 5vs5 PVP, ITS A TEAMS EFFORT NOT INDIVIDUAL FOR CHRIST SAKE

If u guys are SO fair in the game play, go 1vs1 every round with the same eq, same stats, and same skills. There u will have ur fair game. I am VERY sure all of us raided players with eqs less efficient than urself, and u want to claim to be fair, this is for u _|_.

So if u want to top the pvp board, get a constant team of warriors that is willing to tank and not get any kills in exchange for ur name on the boards. Hog on to the flag for as long as u want, so u dont end the game. But DO BEAR IN MIND, U BETTER HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE WILLING TO SACRIFICE AND DO THIS ALL DAY LONG WITH U.

The pvp arena made by the developers have got rules coded within their system, which they programmed in a way to maintain a balance in the game, AND i have PLAYED WITHIN THEIR RULES BECOS THERE IS NO WAY TO GET AROUND IT SINCE THEY ARE THE PROGRAMMERS, SO WHATS THE BIG ISSUE?

if any one is still sore about just tell me ur bank account and i will transfer a dollar so u can go buy a box of tissue and weep about it all night or buy a sticker and stick it over my name on the leaderboards.

Anyway i am on rotating shifts with 3 of my other friends on this single account.

With regards,
    Most Wanted Rogue
    Langzi

Sharing account is against TOS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

With regards,
    Most Wanted Rogue
    Langzi
    Well well. Shared account. Good bye.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

mmm, i think the main problem to this thread is, people think that he's "pro player" for being posted on pvp killing LB, but actually the main point of this LB is more time to spend, more passion to earn it, and more effort to do it . .
    because if i am noob and i do 24 hours a day and 7 days a week of pvp-ing, and then i get 10k kill with 15k death (or more), there will be post with "24 hours a day, 7 days a week noob player" title too . .
    so i hope next update developer make a new match to accomodate people who want to be called "pro player" . .
    because for me ctf with PERSONAL killing and flag LB is a big big NO . .
    ctf supposed to be team play, not selfish people who just run for the flag, don't bother with other player who is fighting and need support -..-
    or do solo for killing, run away to team if he thinks he will be ganged, and then go solo again -..-
    or even worst (no intention to offense rogue player) a rogue take advantage of stranger warrior who take damage and try to kill but need time to kill,
    or stranger mage who do stun to the opponent, and then a rogue comes up to release aimed shot which is high crit dmg and low cooldown, then the rogue get the kill -..-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

You have to share an accoubt to hit lb... sad

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol sorry my marriage law states that my propety and assets are all shared. If so i am requesting STS to ban me then. Provided sts thinks the game is my liability.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Grow up please.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

And u too, read properly, i play my game my way, whats the issue? U cant be deciding for me if i go toilet with toiletroll or tissue paper right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall
    <3 xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

With regards,
    Most Wanted Rogue
    Langzi
    Farming PvE kills is completely different than farming PvP ones. Btw, sharing accounts? Cya...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

With regards,
    Most Wanted Rogue
    Langzi
    He actually admitted to sharing with 3 other people who also login to his single account.

I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head at him. That's incredibly sad. Sounds like its against the rules to me

Gold iPad Air 2 Mini 64GB Wifi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Bug, hack or kill farm?

I have a rouge myself and I'm playing whole day at home. I mean people need rest and sleep. I consistently checking the leaderboard too like most of you all. The way langzi get his kills so fast hurts the fairness of the rest. You can at most get 1k kills in like 12hrs non stop with public games. No friend joins just random. I believe many seen my rouge and his kdr is 2:1. I don't care about death so much as the more time you die, you gain some experience.

It's understandable that this thread will come out as most of us do check leaderboard. I hope the problem can be rectified for the fairness of others.

*DivineHawkz -46 Operative
    Tired and sad but fun.. - Feitan

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kateku For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Like what i say please go get sts to talk to me on this. I am more then welcome to address this issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Like what i say please go get sts to talk to me on this. I am more then welcome to address this issue.
    The answer will be the same. It is against the Spacetime Studios Terms of Service. Rules are rules.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

No issue with the guild farming for kills mate, that's pretty much as fair as a cake. What saddens me the most is the sharing of account. Goodluck!
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Some players create new character with low level and buy decent equips then join pvp.
    Usually farm pvp kills by killing low level noobs, which kinda un-cool or lame. Skills and proper equips, not noob bully.
    PvP on elite levels.

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #99
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Thread closed for the following reason:

1. Please Respect Others.
    The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”

The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

I will escalate this thread to the devs. Thanks!
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Delphina For This Useful Post: