Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2013-01-25 Content Update (111998)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Thanks a lot!

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

And on a side note. Can you please do something about the walls in PVP. I have been shot with arrow's thru walls, I have been chain pulled by a warrior thru walls, mages have aeo so sure they should be able to hit you as you round a corner. I have seen warriors use thier skyward smash to jump around corners and simply cut off parts of your pvp map. A rogue should not be able to shot from spawn hallway thru wall and hit you as you pick up the flag. Do some thing productive like work on wall integrity, as more and more rogues are abusing the thru the wall shot, just sitting in long spawn hallways spamming arrows at flag. . .

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Miseric, everything you've just described leads me to believe you're experiencing latency. None of these abilities will fire around or through walls.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Thade For This Useful Post:

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Wawawa65, I'll look into this.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Thade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    This I also agree with...... Op this, op that, op op op op
    Its ironic, cause in most forums op means OPERATING POST AND OPERATING POSTER.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thade View Post
    Wawawa65, I'll look into this.
    Thade, can u look into the warriors shield also? Warriors equipped with shield and the jumping skill that reduces range are undefeatable. It may be time to hop into the arena on one of ur secret toons and check things out. Also hang around in town and check out the ratios of a lot of the warriors. There around 5 and 6 kills to 1 death. Also, you get 2 warriors that travel together and alternate shield and they stay invinsible the whole time. 60% of people are warriors now and it's not very fun.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    Thade, can u look into the warriors shield also? Warriors equipped with shield and the jumping skill that reduces range are undefeatable. It may be time to hop into the arena on one of ur secret toons and check things out. Also hang around in town and check out the ratios of a lot of the warriors. There around 5 and 6 kills to 1 death. Also, you get 2 warriors that travel together and alternate shield and they stay invinsible the whole time. 60% of people are warriors now and it's not very fun.
    Yeah, running into a team of warriors that know this setup is pretty much guaranteed death

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

What are arcane items ? Above mythic ? More plat spending ? ;(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So good!

Lady_Pebbles

Also warriors and axes have pull -&- stun effect at the same time. Making it impossible to run or counter it. They even have a chest that adds a stun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Catwomann View Post
    What are arcane items ? Above mythic ? More plat spending ? ;(
    Arcane items? Did I miss something?
    Last edited by reiin; 01-25-2013 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Grammar lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reiin View Post
    Arcane items? Did I miss something?
    Take a look at selecting rarity in cs. Was wondering too.
    AL IGN: Zerbrechlich (Rogue); Arsies (Warrior); Wayfearer (Blue Blop)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Arsies For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thade View Post
    Miseric, everything you've just described leads me to believe you're experiencing latency. None of these abilities will fire around or through walls.
    Thade: I think what is happening is if I am in the same hallway as a warrior and I start to run, if he starts his attack at that point, even if I round the corner his attack still hits. If it's the attack that pulls you towards him, then you get pulled through the wall back to him in the other hallway.

Same goes with attacks. I've been shot at by a rogue and saw the arrow coming just as I rounded the corner, and the arrow chased me around the corner like a heatseeking guided missile and hit and dropped me dead around the corner where I was no longer in the view of the rogue who shot me.

Also, I've seen warriors jump over walls. Not completely over the wall, but they start the leap in one hallway and end the leap around the next corner, meaning they basically jumped over the corner wall.

I just think that warriors and rogues have too much range with their melee leap attacks. It's one thing if a rogue is using a bow, then there should be good range for that attack. But it seems that leap attack they have has just as long range as a bow does. If rogues and warriors can leap all the way down the hallway and kill me with one hit, as a sorcerer I really have no way to fight back against that. Melee hits are supposed to be close range attacks. They should not have the range of an actual ranged attack like a bow or gun.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader Genuinous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

The change to mage's shield makes me sad... I now barely stand a chance against rogues and warriors make pancake out of me...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Thade: I think what is happening is if I am in the same hallway as a warrior and I start to run, if he starts his attack at that point, even if I round the corner his attack still hits. If it's the attack that pulls you towards him, then you get pulled through the wall back to him in the other hallway.

Same goes with attacks. I've been shot at by a rogue and saw the arrow coming just as I rounded the corner, and the arrow chased me around the corner like a heatseeking guided missile and hit and dropped me dead around the corner where I was no longer in the view of the rogue who shot me.

Also, I've seen warriors jump over walls. Not completely over the wall, but they start the leap in one hallway and end the leap around the next corner, meaning they basically jumped over the corner wall.
    Good explanation, I was about to say this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arsies View Post
    Take a look at selecting rarity in cs. Was wondering too.
    Thanks man. Didn't catch that.

Somewhere in Asia, on an island over the rainbow...double rainbows...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by H2N View Post
    • Time Shift should once again root and snare enemies correctly.
    • Added directional signage to CTF map.
    Thanks for listening to our suggestion for directional signage.
    PL: Surfy (Deleted the game already) SL: Surfy Com, Meowy Ops, Gravelyn Engi, Warstorm Com DL: Surfy (Deleted the game already) AL: Surfie Sorcerer, Orpisai Warrior, Chiobuu Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just think that warriors and rogues have too much range with their melee leap attacks. It's one thing if a rogue is using a bow, then there should be good range for that attack. But it seems that leap attack they have has just as long range as a bow does. If rogues and warriors can leap all the way down the hallway and kill me with one hit, as a sorcerer I really have no way to fight back against that. Melee hits are supposed to be close range attacks. They should not have the range of an actual ranged attack like a bow or gun.

Yeah, i've noticed the rouge Aimed Shot + Shadow Pierce combo is lethal. An insane amount of damage before your target can even react. Also have you tried stunning? Haven't pvp'd in awhile, but I hear mages stun grants you a decent amount of setup time. Again, this is just convo from other players.
    AL IGN: ikniight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

I think it goes by where they are when u release ur skills. I know I've killed people who were headed around a corner but I use aim shot before they round it and they go down. Also, I've released skills in the hallway when the were running the opposite direction and have landed hits when they were way out of range when the attack hit but were in range when I releases the skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Time still doesnt really work. Cast a charged time but mobs still walk right through it and those inside still walks out. Arcane shield damage doesnt work as usual. Frost still doesnt work. Its more like mage is being nerf big time.