Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Shame on you Impawlixxx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

He's a mute?
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtofWar View Post
    You were a close friend of him? How? Cuz Angel said he doesn't even speak english and i don't think you speak polish..
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

@Will well then there's proof he asked. All I asked for was more proof.

@Art his English is very basic and will occasionally use google translate.

@Multi the night Nulled hit 3k kills in one night was the night he hit leader boards. I believe that was the night honey was with us and we played against protectmyneck and some others I can't remember. I have never let anyone boost off me. When I play with Nulled the games are never locked and anyone is free to join us. Feel feel to ask honey. They were there. Many "pros" joined in Nulleds games on his journey to the leader board. Ask any of them. Anyone claiming he boosted off of me please tell them to provide proof otherwise it's just nonsense coming out of jealous ppls mouth.

@JC I would give u a sincere apology if I knew what I was apologizing for but I don't. I never said anyone was lying never said anything bad about u all. Just that more proof was needed.
    Last edited by angeldawn; 01-28-2013 at 06:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post

@angeldawn Sorry to ruin your devil's advocate role here (and i love you too) but impawl has already offered me 1mill gold to kill boost. I used to be close friends with him, not now though.
    Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    @Will well then there's proof he asked. All I asked for was more proof.
    need i say anything...
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flacs View Post
    So he got like 65k kills in two months with playing 1 Vs. 1 in locked game? Nice.
    Someone here does not know what he writes. He got 30k kills in two months. 65k kills he got in more then year.
    <Polish Legends Facebook>
    PL: Gibol, Gibolek, Gibolmag, Gibolol, Gibololo, GibolRanger
    AL: Gibol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Ahhh need to make a correction I was told it was 1.6k Null did that night not 3k. My error. I apologize.

Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

.-.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

To accuse anyone of something like this without any proof is lame. If you really believe he is boosting then show me who he killed 93k times. Thats right, their isnt anyone! Who would be able to easily tell by the death leaderboards. Anyone who is agreeing with the op in this is just plain jealous themselves. Its just a game people, get over it move on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
    To accuse anyone of something like this without any proof is lame. If you really believe he is boosting then show me who he killed 93k times. Thats right, their isnt anyone! Who would be able to easily tell by the death leaderboards. Anyone who is agreeing with the op in this is just plain jealous themselves. Its just a game people, get over it move on.
    Well, it's actually quite believable. I was once offered a large sum of gold to help someone boost. I declined, but I know some who accepted and I saw it happen. That person ended up taking my place. It's not so much jealousy as it is irritation at how the boards seem to ruin pvp. Before they were released, we played as teams for fun. Now many are just in it for kills and others are so afraid of ruining their ratios that pvp has been reduced to 1v1 fights. It was more fun when "rushing" meant running past all the mobs in Alien Oasis to get to the bosses.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladylove For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Well, if you see a man with a gun, blood all over his shirt, and a murder scene is about 2 miles away, it's safe to assume he... Killed that weapon. Same with this >_>... We didn't say he got all 93k with one person, but that doesn't mean he didn't boost >_>...

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

I miss you brooke. You need to play with me more often.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everyone'sFavMage View Post
    I miss you brooke. You need to play with me more often.
    Aww. Wait.. What name do I know you by? Lol. I don't recognize your igns.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

He's a creep.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nihiliste For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

I just miss playing with you. U have the right view of pvp.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleleg View Post
    Well, if you see a man with a gun, blood all over his shirt, and a murder scene is about 2 miles away, it's safe to assume he... Killed that weapon. Same with this >_>... We didn't say he got all 93k with one person, but that doesn't mean he didn't boost >_>...
    Problem is their is no proof. Nada, zippo, none! If you claim he boosted, thenshow me someone recent who entered the death leaderboard. Show me photo evidence, or words from Pawl admitting to it. Wheres the smoking gun, or eye witnesses? You have nothing on this guy and yet you accuse him of this hurendous crime. How do you know he just doesnt have a life or a job and plays pl 24/7? Maybe he spent the past week playing ctf withnoobs and didnt sleep at all. Totally legit. If you dont got anything to bring to the table other then " i think his guild is helping him" then dontbring nothing at all. Your case is weak son!
    Last edited by Seminole; 01-28-2013 at 08:46 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    Well, it's actually quite believable. I was once offered a large sum of gold to help someone boost. I declined, but I know some who accepted and I saw it happen. That person ended up taking my place. It's not so much jealousy as it is irritation at how the boards seem to ruin pvp. Before they were released, we played as teams for fun. Now many are just in it for kills and others are so afraid of ruining their ratios that pvp has been reduced to 1v1 fights. It was more fun when "rushing" meant running past all the mobs in Alien Oasis to get to the bosses.
    You havebeen replaced by like 20 different mages now lol. I suppose they boosted to. Lets all just make accusations against each other without proof.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

You havebeen replaced by like 20 different mages now lol. I suppose they boosted to. Lets all just make accusations against each other without proof.
    Lol I know I have and the person to whom I'm referring was a bird. I'm just saying I had a personal experience and SAW it happen so it does happen. I don't accuse everyone. The person who did it was actually a great player. It's just completely possible.
    Last edited by Ladylove; 01-28-2013 at 09:58 PM.

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

People simply do not respect those that cheat in this fashion. I've been playing ctf a lot recently and never see impaw. However I do see Ace, often. Throughout many caps too. I'm familiar with impawlixx as a player but in terms of 90+k ctf kills?? Get real.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutePally View Post
    People simply do not respect those that cheat in this fashion. I've been playing ctf a lot recently and never see impaw. However I do see Ace, often. Throughout many caps too. I'm familiar with impawlixx as a player but in terms of 90+k ctf kills?? Get real.
    Maybe that's you, I play a lot of ctf and sometimes just go to chat. I see impawl in most ctf games i join and ace a lot during night time when the real legends play...

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Problem is their is no proof. Nada, zippo, none! If you claim he boosted, thenshow me someone recent who entered the death leaderboard. Show me photo evidence, or words from Pawl admitting to it. Wheres the smoking gun, or eye witnesses? You have nothing on this guy and yet you accuse him of this hurendous crime. How do you know he just doesnt have a life or a job and plays pl 24/7? Maybe he spent the past week playing ctf withnoobs and didnt sleep at all. Totally legit. If you dont got anything to bring to the table other then " i think his guild is helping him" then dontbring nothing at all. Your case is weak son!
    I was friends with Paw til the 66 cap. This is when I saw him NUMEROUS times spawn kill hundreds upon hundreds as a 61. I knew to always enter his games on his side.

Please tell me my word isn't enough as I could care less about LB's or PvP. I care about my integrity.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

I think boosting can be arguable but it also sounds legit. Before this cap I've seen many ppl and know many ppl that had negative and low kdr. Most of them bumped up 20K and all are positive now. Impawl plays ctf most of the time sounds like legit to me! But locking game hits me in the head.......