Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What keeps you busy?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eaten View Post
    It sucks not getting a drop since halloween thats y im slowly giving up on DL...never thought i would say that...but its true theres nothing to look forward to...no drops,no lv cap,no awesome update,no new vanity
    I get pink drops constantly. The standard gems drop frequently. I got about 10 pinks and 5 vanities just last weekend from about 8 hours of playing. If you are looking for the really rare drops, then yeah, that's basically impossible to farm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

i entertain myself by annoying my friends with DM invites :-) i hit bloodfiend on my lower lvl toon (doomdoomdoom)...now im finally starting to do DM with my lvl 31 toon (doomdoom). i am ok as a lvl 19, but currently trying to figure out how to suck less against all those scary lvl 31s.

Aside from that, i pretty much only do missions when someone invites cuz they need help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kraoracha View Post
    I actually never read the text between between and before the dungeons, lol.
    I should, I do notice them, then click them away and think, what was that saying, I should read the story next time.
    Then next time I do exactly the same, hehe.
    i am guilty of that too...maybe ill try going through all the missions, actually reading the story.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    #1. I made about 10 characters. Each with a different set of skills. I am experimenting with the various skills.

#2. I have been gathering the stats on all player levels 1-31 and information about all the maps. And, making Excel spreadsheets with information about skills, player damage and xp points, etc.

#3. Sometimes i do CTF, if there are enough people to join.

#4. Some casual selling. Not full time like the market professionals. Slowly approaching 10 million gold, which is my goal.

#5. The nightly reward makes me log in every day.

#6. I have been collecting equipment so i have a full set of pinks for every level 11-30. And, made a spreadsheet of where to find gems for every level.
    Wow, very busy, those are things I sometimes think of doing, but I do not actually do them, lol.

BD/ BC Kraoracha/ DL Kraoracha, Kraorachi, Kraoracho, Kraorachu
    AL Kraoracha - Warrior, Kraoracho - Mage / PL Paiehek - Arch. / SL Kraoracha - Eng.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    i am guilty of that too...maybe ill try going through all the missions, actually reading the story.
    That is why I will start again from the start too, just to fully experience the stories now.

BD/ BC Kraoracha/ DL Kraoracha, Kraorachi, Kraoracho, Kraorachu
    AL Kraoracha - Warrior, Kraoracho - Mage / PL Paiehek - Arch. / SL Kraoracha - Eng.