Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Bringing back FFA to PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    I have and will always consider u a friend.

The point of my comment is...I think Aze's FFA movement is inappropriate and selfish. He wants to rush ppl to bring back FFA for his own pleasure. Thus ruining the gaming experience of others. When all that's needed is to create an FFA game with friends or leave 'go' when you join one.

I love FFA. I enjoy playing it. I just think this approach is wrong.
    It's amazing. People accuse those who support "go" of having their feelings too easily hurt when someone rushes. In reality the people who get the most butt hurt are the ones who rush...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I don't know if this has been said yet but if it were all ffa, how can a team of 17's beat a team a level 22's. In all out ffa would ruin twinking unless we had brackets, and no one 5 levels higher then you could join. Its like this 1-5 skip a level 7-10 skip a level 12- 15 , and so on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    I have and will always consider u a friend.

The point of my comment is...I think Aze's FFA movement is inappropriate and selfish. He wants to rush ppl to bring back FFA for his own pleasure. Thus ruining the gaming experience of others. When all that's needed is to create an FFA game with friends or leave 'go' when you join one.

I love FFA. I enjoy playing it. I just think this approach is wrong.
    I think it's inappropriate and selfish for those who value their kdr so much that they bully newbies into thinking the go system is the proper way when it's not.... Too often I have heard people putting newbs and others down for playing the way the game was intended and they get trashed on.... The only way the go system was ever even accepted was someone prominent in the community made others under them feel like crap for ruining their precious kdr that they wanted so badly to control. I think you have it completely opposite.... The bullies are the go system proponents... Think about it. Establishing the proper way to pvp as it was intended and should be is valiant especially with so many in the wrong willing to trash you for doing what's right.
    Last edited by Janesaddiction; 02-08-2013 at 10:08 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Janesaddiction For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I love this idea i sold my 76 set a few weeks ago and started 66 pvp for a bit i'll right rebuy my set and support this aze. FFA forever!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    On the topic of rushing - it can and will happen. There are no game mechanics that prevent it. If you enter a PvP zone, you should expect to be attacked without provocation.
    Taken from: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...A-crisis/page5

This ^... I need not say anymore.
    Last edited by Janesaddiction; 02-08-2013 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Added source of quote

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Ppl that support "go" suck. They're either a str Mage, or have one combo somebody else taught them. They can't think on the fly or make adjustments.

Come at me bruh.
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
    Ppl that support "go" suck. They're either a str Mage, or have one combo somebody else taught them. They can't think on the fly or make adjustments.

Come at me bruh.
    I support go but you know I can do FFA just fine.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo:961502

Come at me bruh.
    I support go but you know I can do FFA just fine.
    You suck. Bahahahaha
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Come at me bruh.
    ZOMG YOU MAKE ME SO MAD! MY STR MAGE HAS TWO COMBOS!!

jk I love 1v1 and I love FFA. I'll never understand why 99% of population thinks that they are opposites.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Bringing back FFA to PL

Rushing makes the "rushed" become a better player. It motivates using hate. it makes rushed players work harder to obtain sets to defeat that "bully". I woudnt of never being darkterror if lonearcher or skimm didnt ever rush me. But they did So i worked hard and made my way out. With the go system all it does its making the defeated player feel worthless and low confidence. Why? Because it seems to be an slow prosess to wait for the opponent buffs means that he will possibly win again. Without go system even both players with and without full set get a chance to kill each other since their buffs wear off. Pocket legends its not a fair game and the go system makes it even worst.

I think the go system its the one of the reasons less players attend to the game it makes it less "exiting" in other words boring, slow, and less fair for players without a full set. The game experience gets absolutely destroyed with both go and ffa system regardles, thats the point. Make a player play the game more and make him to go farm for a set or even buy plat.

Of coarse its for "its own pleasure" Everyone wants to enjoy the game. I can say that the "go system " ruins my game experience. I think you wanna make the game slow. I think you want this MMO to be like the other ones. I think people wants to make this game less special.
    I think thats selfish and it ruins my game experience. The game was made for ffa, that a gcd was introduced it doesnt mean you gotta slow the game down even more with a go system. If a go system "was" ever introduced to the game, there should be an interface option to duel, but the game doesnt have it. Because we are not ment to say go. Open game = Open rules. When an open game is created the host is no more on next game. On a closed game different story. And thats becoming an old bug. Why isnt there "any" urgency to fix this? It gives me the idea that developers support FFA giving more " no host" games helps a litle. This is proven on the "Forgotten Event", in the fact that sets can only get better and the skill point increasing.

I think this will not change any soon and that we will be given the chance to play both go and ffa systems as always since it keeps the drama goin it keeps the game goin. Rushing brings more drama than "go". I personaly think its more efficient ( to make other players go farm and kill the "bullie" to obtain revenge ). I experienced this myself. It works better than the go system, it works better for the speed we kill&die, and it works better for the "low drop rates" on pve! The less the items drop the more forced to buy platinum witch makes developers happy .

In resume players get more motivated by "hate" from rushing than from a "humilliation" on a "go" "Duel" fight witch doesnt give the player any reason to come back to the game :/
    I believe the "go" system is killing the motivation for players to farm longer. It doesnt help the growth of the game. If the pvp leaderboard doesnt move, cash $ doesnt move.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

notice how only angel agrees with you..the people who suck at pvp..lol. listen if i care about KDR i would boost like pawli. also like i showed you last night, you're an easy bird lawl. what was your comment? "thank your OP set"? lol silly fella
    Quote Originally Posted by Multibird View Post
    couldn't say any better.....

This is how it should be..ppl like aze that rush/ffa and pick on noobs only do that to improve their kdr. The "GO" system actually gives both side a equal chance to prepare each other and fight when ready. This is what makes PL pvp very unique from others. FFA has no talent or skill needed....sometimes u die and sometimes the other cause they either have low health or ran out of buffs. I believe even the tourny uses the go system. PPl use the go system to see how they can improve themselves against other classes...but ffa/rushing simply tells me ppl care about their kdr and take the game so serious like real life.
    I doubt you and others will bring ffa back.
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

lolol

Come at me bruh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

sorry guys been busy with stuff, just moved to NC been busy with the house and other crazy stuff.

but the FFA movement is still here, i noticed plenty good rooms last night when i came back. Also a lot more people crying out "help rushers" lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie View Post
    sorry guys been busy with stuff, just moved to NC been busy with the house and other crazy stuff.

but the FFA movement is still here, i noticed plenty good rooms last night when i came back. Also a lot more people crying out "help rushers" lol.
    I'm glad you are so humble and kind to help everyone avoid getting bullied by being forced to 1v1.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

#FFAforlifehashtagyolo

There's so many things that can be done to separate 1v1 from FFA...

It's extremely pointless of saying my thoughts on what can be done, considering the community has come up with some REALLY cool ideas, and they're not listened to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Devs, delete this ghastly thread.

Is this not rioting? I've seen many BS threads out there, but this one is simply ridiculous. To those who want this thread up, why?....

Seriously, there are so many closed-minded people who don't even bother to know the reason behind the actions and decide that they have the power to change how others play the game. When will people learn that they cannot control how people choose to do something?

"Go" players are egotistical people? The reason most "go"-ers enjoy that system is because they had bad experiences with rushers who take free kills.

Yeah, I like "Go". No, I don't dislike "FFA". What I don't like is the collection of ignorant fools who think their way is the only way.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post

Is this not rioting? I've seen many BS threads out there, but this one is simply ridiculous. To those who want this thread up, why?....

Seriously, there are so many closed-minded people who don't even bother to know the reason behind the actions and decide that they have the power to change how others play the game. When will people learn that they cannot control how people choose to do something?

"Go" players are egotistical people? The reason most "go"-ers enjoy that system is because they had bad experiences with rushers who take free kills.

Yeah, I like "Go". No, I don't dislike "FFA". What I don't like is the collection of ignorant fools who think their way is the only way.
    So what you're saying is, "you can't beat the masses"?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

@reg- did you miss this quote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    On the topic of rushing - it can and will happen. There are no game mechanics that prevent it. If you enter a PvP zone, you should expect to be attacked without provocation.
    To me, the question isn't wether it's right or wrong anymore. Now it's a question for those who want 1v1 separated but not in a 1v1 map and how you could convince the devs to make something in the game to serve your choice. Your right. No one can control how you choose to do something, but there is nothing in the game to control spontaneous FFA... And so as Sam says... You should EXPECT to be attacked without provocation.
    Last edited by Janesaddiction; 02-09-2013 at 08:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post

you must of been one of the people that had a bad experience with "rushers" poor fella. That's not the reason people like the "go" system, they know some rooms will have 3 on one side and maybe only 1 on the other...easy fix join another room. As for "ignorant fools" this is the way it was meant to be or else STS would have set it up a different way...hmm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking:956393
    Quote Originally Posted by Janesaddiction View Post
    Lolol... Just got my answer. I can't thank Phoenix again without thanking someone else first... Hmm maybe if I thank ladylove... Then Phoenix..

Oh and it's "her"

Edit: meh I can't even thank lady now... So sad.
    Try thanking matutd
    Lol wut?
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble