Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bringing back FFA to PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Couldn't have said it any better +1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
    Ppl just need to get over their dam kdrs.

Problem solved.
    It's an easy fix if you don't want FFA go to a locked game with your gamer buddies, for those of us who want more out of PL PvP FFA will be back to PL we can make sure of this.
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

FFA is fun.
    It's only fair if all members agree to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Maybe you should actually play the game if you want to bring back FFA.
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaunab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

It got boring, but we will change that gaunoob
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab View Post
    Maybe you should actually play the game if you want to bring back FFA.
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Ffa yay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

pl is kinda different from other mmos, in that two or three shots can kill someone. In any other game, would that occur? That's kinda why ppl like the go. because if an archer is double teamed, i doubt he has much of a chance. the way skills work in pl is just different. there's no cooldown time between skills like in WoW. and chars barely have any hp, what with nine skills doing high dmg and all.
    With ffa, whoever shoots first will pretty much win
    That's why ppl like the go system- both ppl acknowledge that they are ready to fight.
    I'm not saying I like the go or the ffa because i'm kinda impartial.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Well, thanks for the heads up lol. Good luck with this aze
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRusher View Post
    Your afraid you'll get farmed, not like your KDR can't get any worse.

I feel that FFA is very so fair and much more fun than 1vs1.

It's weird to hear this from a guy with Rusher in his name but, there is technically so such thing as rushing. PVP was meant for FFA, it is in every other MMO. PVP=Player Versus Player, not One On One Fights that'd be OOOF.

Again good luck trying to ring FFA back, and have fun with it.
    Actually player only means one. therefore it does mean one vs one. You meant players vs players
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Ffa yay
    FFA
    abbr.
    1. Business free from alongside
    2. Future Farmers of America
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I want it to be like AL it's always ffa well it seems like it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    Im surprised with all of the brilliant minds around, no one has found this out. The "go system" makes sense in any kind of twinking level, NOT ENDGAME!!! Why is that? When your team loses in an endgame ffa, there are several things you can blame it on. Teammates skill, lag, gear etc... Something that hardcore endgamers fail to grasp is that some people CHOOSE not to be the highest level. At endgame, if you continuously get trashed because you have crappy ping, then get a new device/connection. If you're losing because you have an uncrafted set, well guess what, buy a crafted set. Mad cuz your teammates suck? Make some friends or join a guild, then you wont have tha problem.

So whats the difference at low level/twinking levels? The level difference. If no one called and everyone just did constant ffa, 51-55 would get trashed by 56 glyph nubs and then theyd just level up because theyre tired of getting beaten. Then what? Trashed by 61s.. What about ffas? Well a smart team of 3 will just host a game 5 levels below their own with an alternate toon and then constant ffa against whoever joins and theyll rack up tons of free kills with no punishment because every other player just does ffa non stop. At really low levels, you get skills when you level up so being just 1 level under your opponent will set you at a huge disadvantage.

You dont have problems like that at endgame, so constant ffa is possible and can stay fair, so long as teaming and spawning is avoided. So like I said earlier, the go system was made for lower levels.
    No one read this on the last thread, same will probably happen here. Get it through your thick skull that the go system isnt for every level. Close mindedness such as this show that endgamers truly dont understand twinking. Of course, im your guildie and will probably support this at endgame, you really cant make this happen for lower level pvp. Thats why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I find it amusing how many people support this idea. I have no problem with ffa but at the same time, I'm not some egotistical player who expects others to do what I want the way I want it. This game has gone downhill a lot and I know some might say it was the elixirs, the lack of content, or the unbalanced pvp. In my opinion though, it is the players who ruined it. Mainly in my eyes, its the entitlement, players nowadays feel very entitled and expect everything. Feel they deserve everything. Rushorgtfo for example. Nice guy and all, and in his eyes he was trying to make people play the way the game used to be. When in reality, all he wanted was for people to do what he wanted. The maturity level in this game has gone down significantly. These days players such as azefekie, rushorgtfo, or any other player who's into this "ffa movement". Is really only being selfish. I have nothing against any if you, but you really need to grow up and stop thinking this game is going to revolve around you. You're not starting any movement. You're only trying to force others to play the game the way you want it. At the end of the day, yea, ffa is fun, but it doesn't mean you should force it on people who don't want it. This isn't your game so what gives you the authority to force others to play the game the way you want it you know? Honestly, in my opinion these little FFA speeches are just used as protection so they don't look like bad guys when they're rushing. I garuntee you these players supporting this wouldnt do "ffa" against their own guildie. If you're gonna rush (ffa as the new generation calls it) you should do it to everyone. Not set friends and guildies asside.

Apologies for the long rant, after seeing this go on and on since nuri, I finally had to say something. Good day to you all.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I find it amusing how many people support this idea. I have no problem with ffa but at the same time, I'm not some egotistical player who expects others to do what I want the way I want it. This game has gone downhill a lot and I know some might say it was the elixirs, the lack of content, or the unbalanced pvp. In my opinion though, it is the players who ruined it. Mainly in my eyes, its the entitlement, players nowadays feel very entitled and expect everything. Feel they deserve everything. Rushorgtfo for example. Nice guy and all, and in his eyes he was trying to make people play the way the game used to be. When in reality, all he wanted was for people to do what he wanted. The maturity level in this game has gone down significantly. These days players such as azefekie, rushorgtfo, or any other player who's into this "ffa movement". Is really only being selfish. I have nothing against any if you, but you really need to grow up and stop thinking this game is going to revolve around you. You're not starting any movement. You're only trying to force others to play the game the way you want it. At the end of the day, yea, ffa is fun, but it doesn't mean you should force it on people who don't want it. This isn't your game so what gives you the authority to force others to play the game the way you want it you know? Honestly, in my opinion these little FFA speeches are just used as protection so they don't look like bad guys when they're rushing. I garuntee you these players supporting this wouldnt do "ffa" against their own guildie. If you're gonna rush (ffa as the new generation calls it) you should do it to everyone. Not set friends and guildies asside.

Apologies for the long rant, after seeing this go on and on since nuri, I finally had to say something. Good day to you all.
    Too long, didn't read all of it. Just wanted to point out that "rushing" is new gen and "ffa" is old gen.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladylove For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bootdaddy View Post
    I want it to be like AL it's always ffa well it seems like it.
    That's because it's CTF!

Just an average signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post

Just saying, but if we went with the go system then wouldnt we be playing as others want us to play also? I agree pl has.gone down hill, but i do not blame all players. I see you have valid points and no offense, but like i said saying go would be us playing how others want. Go was not the
    Original pvp method
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xcainnblecterx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

I think Ffa style pvp should have a waiting room, where players must wait for the room with full player then when everyone is ready. The game starts! No go. Just FFA
    Doodlebeast, Onyxbleak, Magnabeam, Vacuole
    I bes ping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie View Post
    Most of us know at one point PL was a mass FFA in their PvP, now everything has changed with time and it has been over run with the "go system". This system came around with players egos that were hurt and wanted to "prove" themselves. I've been on AL and see the same thing happening, players coming in to the only CTF/PvP map saying "it takes no skill spamming attacks in a group", I just tell them to spam skills back..duh. I've talked to many people and as of February 1st we will begin "rushing" when we enter a PvP map. If you want no part of open PvP maps make a locked game and play with your friends there, If you want to bring this back like we do we will begin February 1st. Why give a notice? so the word can go around some and the players whos feelings get hurt bringing this back will have time to tell his friends it is no long "safe" to make open PvP rooms a chat room.

The time has changed, lets bring back our FFA once and for all!
    The FFA that you are forcing is not the kind of FFA that is fun. If you start a group to "bring back ffa" I, or someone else, will start a group to stop you. You can't beat the masses. Long live 1v1 and true FFA!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Ffa is the way pvp was designed.

Thats why all my pvp alts/twinks (I have alot of them ) all rush full time, its more fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Anything above 2vs2 = nothing else but chaos+KD farming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Aze
    You haven't been playing PL. There are plenty of FFA games and u have plenty of guildies and friend to create a full game if u wanted to FFA.

Your thread just makes your ego look more out of control where u will force ppl to conform to your ways. Additionally, as others said your post is just an excuse so u can 'rush'.

With that being said I love FFA and go matches make me crazy. I'm always in FFA matches. Feel free to join any time.

@ Will I don't like the no talking in pvp and ctf idea. It is sometimes needed to give direction or advice. It is also needed when helping teach new ppl. And I just like to talk and be social when I play

26. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post: