Thanked in
    33 Posts

Yay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brickgame View Post
    While I agree that rushing is the silliest concept ever, this game already has a culture against it. This culture reminds of Night Shyamalan's "The Village" where people living in a certain village were manipulated to believe that there were actually monsters lurking outside of their village (when there's none, just a bunch of crazy people wearing costumes)...people were oblivious about the existence of a modern civilization outside of their village. Anyway, PL has that secluded culture that no other mainstream/modern MMO has, they're like that village in that film. Rushing is their monster, and they're oblivious of the fact that ALL mainstream MMO's do not have this rushing concept at all. It's part of PVP. WoW doesn't have that, Guildwars 2 doesn't have that, Rift Online doesn't have that, DC Universe Online doesn't have that, Star Wars Old Republic doesn't have that...they all like kill people on sight. Part of the skill is the ability to watch your back. Anyway I approve of this thread, but sadly, the culture in this game sucks in terms of PVP. It's the worst kind of PVP environment, no teeth, all carebears.
    Pvp in this game isn't like wow, though. i mean, in this game u can get killed in like two or three shots so whoever goes first pretty much has the advantage. I just think that whoever wants to ffa can ffa and whoever wants to say go should say go and each should be respected. no one is right or wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oskitopee View Post
    Pvp in this game isn't like wow, though. i mean, in this game u can get killed in like two or three shots so whoever goes first pretty much has the advantage. I just think that whoever wants to ffa can ffa and whoever wants to say go should say go and each should be respected. no one is right or wrong.
    Azefekie is right. All who are against azefekie are wrong.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Entertaining For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    The FFA that you are forcing is not the kind of FFA that is fun. If you start a group to "bring back ffa" I, or someone else, will start a group to stop you. You can't beat the masses. Long live 1v1 and true FFA!
    Then go to a locked game, boost your ego there bro.
    Mains- PL Mage: Azefekie (Runazeisback)
    AL Mage: GodsTouch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I hear all this complaining about bringing back FFA but it still won't stop it. February 1st is right around the corner, i keep getting more and more pm's about people ready to start this . Long live FFA!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to azefekie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

For ppl who want ffa, play with other ffaers.
    For ppl who want go, play with other goers.
    Simple

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azefekie View Post
    Then go to a locked game, boost your ego there bro.
    FFA cannot be forced. That's all I'm saying. You think you're the first to try a "Im gonna rush everyone with my rushing squad" idea to bring back FFA? You think wrong. The only true return to FFA will be when people forget about kdr and FFA for fun like everyone used to.

Paaahudd is the greatest pvper I know. He didn't give a crap about kdr and guess what? He was a 1v1 die hard. That doesn't mean that he didn't FFA. It means he didn't rush. There is a massive difference between rushing and FFA. Until you learn this like I did your pvp is going to be quite miserable indeed. Please don't go learn it the hard way like I did.

Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

oh i get it I can't "force" people to take back FFA but you guys can "force" the "go" system to stay...hmm. Listen I'm not here to hurt someones feelings in PVP by all means if people wanna cry and keep calling it "rushing" then that's what we are, but there will be a lot more "rushers" come February 1st GG
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    FFA cannot be forced. That's all I'm saying. You think you're the first to try a "Im gonna rush everyone with my rushing squad" idea to bring back FFA? You think wrong. The only true return to FFA will be when people forget about kdr and FFA for fun like everyone used to.

Paaahudd is the greatest pvper I know. He didn't give a crap about kdr and guess what? He was a 1v1 die hard. That doesn't mean that he didn't FFA. It means he didn't rush. There is a massive difference between rushing and FFA. Until you learn this like I did your pvp is going to be quite miserable indeed. Please don't go learn it the hard way like I did.

Peace

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azefekie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I hear all this complaining about bringing back FFA but it still won't stop it. February 1st is right around the corner, i keep getting more and more pm's about people ready to start this . Long live FFA!
    Not if I have anything to say about it. I will be there, I will stop this so called ffa on February 2nd. How? By doing what I always do, but 10x better. I'll win and win until you guys get tired of not winning then things would go back to normal(:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBedtBird View Post
    Not if I have anything to say about it. I will be there, I will stop this so called ffa on February 2nd. How? By doing what I always do, but 10x better. I'll win and win until you guys get tired of not winning then things would go back to normal(:
    Go to bed. Like i said you rush on your mage jop alot, yet now you want to act hollier then thou and try to stop ffa? Must be youre worried you won't be able to rush one at a time now
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

oh i get it I can't "force" people to take back FFA but you guys can "force" the "go" system to stay...hmm. Listen I'm not here to hurt someones feelings in PVP by all means if people wanna cry and keep calling it "rushing" then that's what we are, but there will be a lot more "rushers" come February 1st GG
    Did you even read my post?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I'm so going to be on this ;D

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Flawless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

locking a game?? hmm...ppl that care about kdr or lb would simply say "oh, the noob is boosting"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Go to bed. Like i said you rush on your mage jop alot, yet now you want to act hollier then thou and try to stop ffa? Must be youre worried you won't be able to rush one at a time now
    No Jops not me, I wanted the name to see if I could be unbootable like him, so I put L's and I's and poj in ,the middle, I thought it was like a secret name, and that no one could boot you if you had that name, but I was wrong ( For my very first time ) and people were still able to boot, but I figured out how jop did it(:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Tbh, I love bringing back FFA!

However, I would like to have a "fair" FFA, not 3vs1, 2vs1 or 3vs2. I have already started many FFA games and they are all fair played, a fair FFA is far different from teaming or rushing! Well, it's just my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Bringing back FFA to PL

More armor and ffa!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brickgame View Post
    While I agree that rushing is the silliest concept ever, this game already has a culture against it. This culture reminds of Night Shyamalan's "The Village" where people living in a certain village were manipulated to believe that there were actually monsters lurking outside of their village (when there's none, just a bunch of crazy people wearing costumes)...people were oblivious about the existence of a modern civilization outside of their village. Anyway, PL has that secluded culture that no other mainstream/modern MMO has, they're like that village in that film. Rushing is their monster, and they're oblivious of the fact that ALL mainstream MMO's do not have this rushing concept at all. It's part of PVP. WoW doesn't have that, Guildwars 2 doesn't have that, Rift Online doesn't have that, DC Universe Online doesn't have that, Star Wars Old Republic doesn't have that...they all like kill people on sight. Part of the skill is the ability to watch your back. Anyway I approve of this thread, but sadly, the culture in this game sucks in terms of PVP. It's the worst kind of PVP environment, no teeth, all carebears.

LMAO Carebears. Exactly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Well, who knows. Maybe this movement truly will be the one to bring us back to predominantly FFA styled pvp. However, I've seen many movements like this before. (Have we already forgotten about Unknown Terrorists? Dissidents of Go? Etc.) I Even started some myself. Every time, though, the masses of PL is enough to stop it. No one wants to get cussed at, made fun of, and straight up despised for rushing. It's always, always, always, a better idea to address the guys in the arena room and ask, "Hey, can we FFA?" After all, if SO many people love FFA, then I'm sure it will be easy enough to get one started without hurting everyone's dad-gum feelings by rushing.

Just two cents from someone who's been pvping long enough to notice trends. Make what you will of my grain of wisdom...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

go we are now just going to rush everyone, I like how u think

Play Halo 4? On xbox live? want 2 1v1? add me: Puddleglum999

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

how did it go?lol