Thread: Lag much?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Lag much?!

Ok, I was gonna let this slide but the lag has gotten so bad for me that it isn't even feasible to go hunting anymore. It took me 80 seconds (I was timing it) to get into the tavern in Kraag. That is...I click on the little hand icon on bottom right screen then proceeded to wait 80 second just for anything to happen. This has been occurring for me on both my Nexus 7 and on my desktop (Chrome). Is something going on with your servers? Because I play other MMO's and do not have crazy delays like this.

Note: I just want to note that last week the game played fine...so was DL but for some reason this week it has been crappy laggy on both games.

edit: I decided to do a speedtest just now just to see if it's my end while I'm running the game at the same time. My speed is at 6.62mbps which is good enough to play any MMOs. So please do something with your servers.
    Last edited by Kokonani; 01-30-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kokonani View Post
    Ok, I was gonna let this slide but the lag has gotten so bad for me that it isn't even feasible to go hunting anymore. It took me 80 seconds (I was timing it) to get into the tavern in Kraag. That is...I click on the little hand icon on bottom right screen then proceeded to wait 80 second just for anything to happen. This has been occurring for me on both my Nexus 7 and on my desktop (Chrome). Is something going on with your servers? Because I play other MMO's and do not have crazy delays like this.

Note: I just want to note that last week the game played fine...so was DL but for some reason this week it has been crappy laggy on both games.

edit: I decided to do a speedtest just now just to see if it's my end while I'm running the game at the same time. My speed is at 6.62mbps which is good enough to play any MMOs. So please do something with your servers.
    Same sentiment here bro.. It takes so much time to get to another map..and it pisses me off especially when im having a party..they wait for me just to join them. Hope STS have an answer to this. Thanks!
    Sceabaza