Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rushing will not solve our FFA crisis.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBedtBird View Post
    Me and Ephesius have the first 2 top spots of being the best pvpers. We are non rushers(:
    Sorry but Bird vs Bird fights are based on dodge/hits, so whoever hits or dodges more wins. Dodges and hits are luck based. You can get lucky dodges or lucky hits, so it's not a skill based fight. Yes, skill order matters but if you both have the same build and skill order in Bird vs Bird fights, then you'll see whoever dodges or hits most crits wins. It's all luck based, so there is no "best bird." As for best PvPer in general (not just bird), you have no proof.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Ignore ephesius lol, btw overkilled, not true, not only do birds need dodges to win, and 1 on 1 victory, it takes more, strategy, combo moves, hit, and of course play with ur heart, hehe naaah, xcept the heart thingy, tats true, tats why ibes 1 on 1 with other burds (dam I sounded like eph otherwise bedt)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Janesaddiction View Post
    Well you have your opinion and your experiences I guess. My experience has not been the same as yours. Maybe it's because I started pvping WAY before the go system was ever made up. Your definition of bullying I believe is different than mine as well.

@mej- personally if people get upset because I came ready to pvp and I pvp instead of stand around waiting to talk and they get pissed off? Then dude, do they really need to pvp? People are way too sensitive, and the go system enforcers only breed the newbs to be super sensitive. They are taught that its disrespectful to them... It's a taught and learned community emotion. We only get upset when we feel wronged... Why do you feel wronged? Because someone taught it to you that it was wrong.
    This is what Micah was talking about in his opening post. People like you. If you want to play FFA, make your own goddam game, don't bother disrupting a game where the rules have already been set.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    This is what Micah was talking about in his opening post. People like you. If you want to play FFA, make your own goddam game, don't bother disrupting a game where the rules have already been set.
    There aren't any rules... Period... Hence the reason this is always argued. Unless maybe you know of some posted that I don't? If so, please direct me to them.

Unlike the op, I sincerely don't see a difference between "rushing" and FFA.... If the "go" proponents are in such masses, then I propose that they make a thread asking the devs to make something ingame to appease them. The game is setup for FFA... Expect to be attacked or don't and get angry because the game you play hasn't catered to your wants and choice of playing.
    Last edited by Janesaddiction; 02-10-2013 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Spelling

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

There aren't any rules... Period... Hence the reason this is always argued. Unless maybe you know of some posted that I don't? If so, please direct me to them.

Unlike the op, I sincerely don't see a difference between "rushing" and FFA.... If the "go" proponents are in such masses, then I propose that they make a thread asking the devs to make something ingame to appease them. The game is setup for FFA... Expect to be attacked or don't and get angry because the game you play hasn't catered to your wants and choice of playing.
    "The only rules that really matter are these-what a man can do, and what a man can't do."-Captain Jack Sparrow

I'm not sure what you think you can do. All I know is, rushing was NOT the way the game was played. FFA was. If you don't know the difference between the two, then you have not been pvping as long as the legitimate pros, or even pathetic ol' me.

Well you have your opinion and your experiences I guess. My experience has not been the same as yours. Maybe it's because I started pvping WAY before the go system was ever made up. Your definition of bullying I believe is different than mine as well.
    Nice join date.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    Nice join date.
    Thanks mighty. Although I know your smarter than to refer to my "forum" join date as the same date i started playing the game. You know my pov, so I have nothing left to argue and I refuse to pick anyone apart for dumb things to try to discredit their views. Gf.
    Last edited by Janesaddiction; 02-10-2013 at 10:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Thanks mighty. Although I know your smarter than to refer to my "forum" join date as the same date i started playing the game.
    Screenshot your account join date then?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Why? Last I checked the thread was about rushing and FFA. Lol... Nor did I know that a join date meant anything? Stay on topic please.

To tell the truth, I didn't even know you could find your ingame join date. Lol
    Like I said, you know my pov. I have no need to argue.
    Last edited by Janesaddiction; 02-10-2013 at 10:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Why? Last I checked the thread was about rushing and FFA. Lol... Nor did I know that a join date meant anything? Stay on topic please.

To tell the truth, I didn't even know you could find your ingame join date. Lol
    Like I said, you know my pov. I have no need to argue.
    Menu-> Spacetime Nexus -> Purchase History.

At the bottom in the center, it should say the account creation date.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Regulation: there is no such thing as "rush, rushers", once in pvp, expected to fight or die
    Pl Culture:
    - Pvp duel 1/1 map: sole intention to fight 1/1.
    - forest fight 3/3: mostly expected to fight 1/1, call the fight, both sides start with full buffs, there may be some vulnerable unbuffed peeps wandering around to enjoy the show, or other pairs also dueling, make sure to have a lot of space before entering a fight . It will be Ffa when u see it happening that way,
    - mush mash, alien underground 5/5: these maps mostly created for ffa, all ffa lovers shoud do more here, join when ur fully
    prepared
    Ign: minhchau, minhchaui, minhchauii, minhchauiii, minhchauiv, minhchauv

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Thanks mighty. Although I know your smarter than to refer to my "forum" join date as the same date i started playing the game. You know my pov, so I have nothing left to argue and I refuse to pick anyone apart for dumb things to try to discredit their views. Gf.
    You're* and what's a "pov"?

I'm not trying to "pick anyone apart." However, I am trying to discredit your views. It frustrates me how many people think that they know everything there is to know. I just wish you'd calm down a little. Remember it's only a game and it really doesn't matter how people pvp. If you even read the op, you'd see that it was mainly to give a warning of what to expect if you "rush."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Pov= point of view.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Default LOOOOOL, ok lol I was mad and sucked at 61 and below at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by OverkillED View Post
    Yea on my voodoo I'm in DOG. It is has a different life to it than the normal PvPer I am (1v1, occasional rushing with an absurd weapon - such as a dagger for the lolz, trolling, noob protecting, noob costumes). It can be exciting and fun at times but generally it ruins my experience of PvP. First up, I usually get rushed on sight if I show my title, even though I just want to 1v1. Second of all, I'm a voodoo mage. I end up doing 3v1s a lot unless guildies show up for support. I don't really say anything, I just get up and keep fighting, or leave, but the people who are 3v1ing me talk a looooooooot of trash/cuss words.

Honestly people take this game waaaay too seriously. I mean I was kiting someone on my death mage and I kept winning so they called me gay. How would someone know another person's sexual preference? People who just say that because they hold grudges and can't accept defeat take the game too seriously. It's ok to take it seriously in a determined, enthusiastic learning way, but virtual violence and trash talk will not solve anything.
    Lol yah I got mad because I was new to l50 dex Mage and don't bs me I told you jk lol and I was talking to you as any other friend would.
    Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Rush and Ffa isn't forbidden in game. Already a point of honor as you want to play it, in any case it simply game. I don't belong seriously that write on pvp, and to you I advise.