Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rushing will not solve our FFA crisis.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

@Gno
    Only if you will with me

Sig made by Arexos! Buying Phantom Bow set pm meh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone'sFavMage View Post
    CRY!
    O boy, someone fix this please
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone'sFavMage View Post
    cuz our FFA doesn't mean free for all, actually, I hope you understand, very sorry for the Inconvenience, have a good day, and good life also, bye, cya
    okay, fixed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sean0329:953603
    Sup guys,

I have seen a ton of posts recently about people deciding to rush everyone in sight. I feel it is my duty as someone who has been down that road to warn you- It's not as fun or glorious as it sounds. You will be hated, cussed at, etc. as soon as you begin rushing everyone including your friends. Please, please, please, be careful about this decision. It could seriously ruin your PL fun for a long time. (I know it did mine)

1. Remember that this is only a game. Is it really worth getting mocked over? What is so wrong about just going with the flow and doing 1v1? Many people say that 1v1 is for those who want good kdr. Actually, if all I did was 1v1 my kdr would probably be barely 1.5. FFA comes along without you trying to force it against people's will.

2. Rushing will not solve our "lack of FFA" problem because rushing is not FFA! Rushing almost always ends in 3v1 and a lot of hurt feelings (whether they are justified or not) and angry ragers. If you consider 3v1 FFA then you've never experienced true FFA.

3. I'm not trying to discourage you from FFA. I am trying to discourage you from rushing. Rushing really isn't all that fun. Maybe it's just my opinion, but because rushing is so despised, the fun ends very quickly.

Here's a thread I made concerning rushing and FFA and 1v1 and everything like that. If you really wanna understand this, I'd highly recommend reading it through carefully-
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ght=exhaustive

Here's another thread that I made which may help you get a grip in the arena. (I know it's hard at times to know what to think of certain things in pvp.)-
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...guid+surviving

Please be careful, y'all! That's all I'm asking. I hate to see people get all excited over "bringing back FFA" and then lose all of their friends and wonder what happened. Speaking of, I will not get offended if you rush me! I will fight back of course, but I won't get offended. If you need a friend, I'm here!-MicahReturns

Take care
    -MM
    Did u write this in your diary as well?? Pvp was made as a ffa map just like it says and if I show up and kill u that means one of two things....1. Im hunting your guild or 2. I just started a ffa vs u so go or leave and go to locked game or play candyland...no need to say omg rusher!!!! And beg for help just play or kick rocks...now if your one who leaves and comes back thats annoying...bye
    Folks like you make pvp WAY to easy. Coming in and rofl stomping 3 people, then dying 10 times. Overrrr and overrrr again

Sig made by Arexos! Buying Phantom Bow set pm meh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sean0329:953603
    Sup guys,

I have seen a ton of posts recently about people deciding to rush everyone in sight. I feel it is my duty as someone who has been down that road to warn you- It's not as fun or glorious as it sounds. You will be hated, cussed at, etc. as soon as you begin rushing everyone including your friends. Please, please, please, be careful about this decision. It could seriously ruin your PL fun for a long time. (I know it did mine)

1. Remember that this is only a game. Is it really worth getting mocked over? What is so wrong about just going with the flow and doing 1v1? Many people say that 1v1 is for those who want good kdr. Actually, if all I did was 1v1 my kdr would probably be barely 1.5. FFA comes along without you trying to force it against people's will.

2. Rushing will not solve our "lack of FFA" problem because rushing is not FFA! Rushing almost always ends in 3v1 and a lot of hurt feelings (whether they are justified or not) and angry ragers. If you consider 3v1 FFA then you've never experienced true FFA.

3. I'm not trying to discourage you from FFA. I am trying to discourage you from rushing. Rushing really isn't all that fun. Maybe it's just my opinion, but because rushing is so despised, the fun ends very quickly.

Here's a thread I made concerning rushing and FFA and 1v1 and everything like that. If you really wanna understand this, I'd highly recommend reading it through carefully-
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ght=exhaustive

Here's another thread that I made which may help you get a grip in the arena. (I know it's hard at times to know what to think of certain things in pvp.)-
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...guid+surviving

Please be careful, y'all! That's all I'm asking. I hate to see people get all excited over "bringing back FFA" and then lose all of their friends and wonder what happened. Speaking of, I will not get offended if you rush me! I will fight back of course, but I won't get offended. If you need a friend, I'm here!-MicahReturns

Take care
    -MM
    Did u write this in your diary as well?? Pvp was made as a ffa map just like it says and if I show up and kill u that means one of two things....1. Im hunting your guild or 2. I just started a ffa vs u so go or leave and go to locked game or play candyland...no need to say omg rusher!!!! And beg for help just play or kick rocks...now if your one who leaves and comes back thats annoying...bye
    Did you even read the OP?
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    Did you even read the OP?
    I was wondering the same. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Yea on my voodoo I'm in DOG. It is has a different life to it than the normal PvPer I am (1v1, occasional rushing with an absurd weapon - such as a dagger for the lolz, trolling, noob protecting, noob costumes). It can be exciting and fun at times but generally it ruins my experience of PvP. First up, I usually get rushed on sight if I show my title, even though I just want to 1v1. Second of all, I'm a voodoo mage. I end up doing 3v1s a lot unless guildies show up for support. I don't really say anything, I just get up and keep fighting, or leave, but the people who are 3v1ing me talk a looooooooot of trash/cuss words.

Honestly people take this game waaaay too seriously. I mean I was kiting someone on my death mage and I kept winning so they called me gay. How would someone know another person's sexual preference? People who just say that because they hold grudges and can't accept defeat take the game too seriously. It's ok to take it seriously in a determined, enthusiastic learning way, but virtual violence and trash talk will not solve anything.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OverkillED For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Well People can do what ever they want I mean I don't see ilililjoplil stopping anytime soon and also

KDRS ARE SO OVERRATED

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwihawk View Post
    Well People can do what ever they want I mean I don't see ilililjoplil stopping anytime soon and also

KDRS ARE SO OVERRATED
    Have you ever talked to Jop? He's always a frustrated, ticked off guy. That just proves my point all the more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Have you ever talked to Jop? He's always a frustrated, ticked off guy.
    I haven't REALLY talked to him much, but he seems cool. I once said "Jop still wuvs me," while hiding behind a tree while Jop and his gang were about to team me, and he was like "I do penguin. Don't need to hate to FFA." I took a screenie and will try finding it on my iPad..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OverkillED View Post
    I haven't REALLY talked to him much, but he seems cool. I once said "Jop still wuvs me," while hiding behind a tree while Jop and his gang were about to team me, and he was like "I do penguin. Don't need to hate to FFA." I took a screenie and will try finding it on my iPad..
    I believe it. Jop and I were "good" friends once. We used to pvp together all the time. He even talked to me a ton and I him a ton. However, he simply got way too carried away with the game and eventually cussed me out and never spoke to me again.

Now it seems like he's just bitter. I probably can't say though. And I certainly don't wanna disrespect the guy.

Forum Adept ExperimentNebulaCore's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default supeior

People wants to feel superior over others. Espicialy those with the gear sets. It cant be helped, its human nature for alot.
    Aznhmoobyang 66, endgame pvper Aznbboynebula 65, suicidal toon on leaderboard experimentkai 12 pvper and more toons not gonn list

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExperimentNebulaCore View Post
    People wants to feel superior over others. Espicialy those with the gear sets. It cant be helped, its human nature for alot.
    (___----___)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Meaning?
    to your comment about Flawless -

it means he will rush every one, or he is being sarcastic...

guessing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

pvp or (1 vrs 1) where you each agree to fight and normally say "go" then buff and fight... ends normally with "gf" meaning good fight... is what should happen... un-wanted ffa starts when the other player cant win or against a stronger and tries to get "back" at the other person for being better. that normal turns out bad with a quick call to your guild and help arrives to pound the "rusher" in to complience...

ffa - can be agreed apon and is fun one on one or up to 5 on 5... and ppl because they agree all leave after having fun.

and there is ctf... or capture the flag....

all the bad stuff and anger creating non-sence will always exist... and will never be policed except by the individuals witnessing it, by booting or killing the rusher...

what every rusher or spawner wants is to get an advantage on the other person and create frustration in the other person... i will not rush - however i will always get my kills back by the rules the other person wants to follow... if i get spawned in rock wall, i will somehow get my kills back, there is only one player that still owes me kills - and i will get them back.

BY USING SKILLS!!! NOT BY INTIMIDATION...

SKILLS EQUAL SKILLS (except all dex birds this cap- no skill needed, any one can get a swift set with eleite bow and kill)

summery: we need to police this our self, boot ppl from guilds who rush consistantly, boot ppl from games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Have you ever talked to Jop? He's always a frustrated, ticked off guy. That just proves my point all the more
    No hes not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mejslll View Post
    pvp or (1 vrs 1) where you each agree to fight and normally say "go" then buff and fight... ends normally with "gf" meaning good fight... is what should happen... un-wanted ffa starts when the other player cant win or against a stronger and tries to get "back" at the other person for being better. that normal turns out bad with a quick call to your guild and help arrives to pound the "rusher" in to complience...

ffa - can be agreed apon and is fun one on one or up to 5 on 5... and ppl because they agree all leave after having fun.

and there is ctf... or capture the flag....

all the bad stuff and anger creating non-sence will always exist... and will never be policed except by the individuals witnessing it, by booting or killing the rusher...

what every rusher or spawner wants is to get an advantage on the other person and create frustration in the other person... i will not rush - however i will always get my kills back by the rules the other person wants to follow... if i get spawned in rock wall, i will somehow get my kills back, there is only one player that still owes me kills - and i will get them back.

BY USING SKILLS!!! NOT BY INTIMIDATION...

SKILLS EQUAL SKILLS (except all dex birds this cap- no skill needed, any one can get a swift set with eleite bow and kill)

summery: we need to police this our self, boot ppl from guilds who rush consistantly, boot ppl from games.
    Meh you clearly don't understand the majority of people who "rush" then.... Their purpose is FFA.. 98% of the time... Judgements like these are the ones spread falsely in order to "keep order" with the go system. This is ignorance at its best. I am a "rusher" always was and will be one and know a plethora of "rushers."
    Last edited by Janesaddiction; 02-05-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Janesaddiction View Post
    Meh you clearly don't understand the majority of people who "rush" then.... Their purpose is FFA.. 98% of the time... Judgements like these are the ones spread falsely in order to "keep order" with the go system. This is ignorance at its best. I am a "rusher" always was and will be one and know a plethora of "rushers."
    I wouldn't say 98%

Most rushers I've met say they rush because they like to see people rage, they rush because they want fast kills, they rush because that person rushed them, or, in your case, because they want FFA back. I'd say you're in a small portion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Janesaddiction View Post
    i disagree you take the fun away from new ppl who quit pvp/ctf cuz of your bullying, and just pizz ppl off...
    one) friend me (mejslll-bear, mejsll-bird, and mejsel-mage)
    two) wait till you see me in an open game
    three) rush me
    four) get pounded
    five) rush my friends or even ppl i dont like and i will still pound you in to the cold stone walls of ctf or pvp
    six) block me cuz you cant beat me
    seven) learn to stop rushing cuz all the guilds talk and will hunt ppl like you
    eight) do a name change and stop being a bully

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I wouldn't say 98%

Most rushers I've met say they rush because they like to see people rage, they rush because they want fast kills, they rush because that person rushed them, or, in your case, because they want FFA back. I'd say you're in a small portion.
    totally agree- i actually like ffa, prefer it but not at the expense of pissing someone else off... its easy to say "skip the go and lets just ffa" they say yes or no and you play accordingly.

and there is ffa type places... so go there and wait when some one joins - warn them and they can play or leave based on there wants and enjoyments

@ janesaddiction - so what your saying is your willing to annoy smeone else so that you get some satisifaction? cuz if you rushed a person and that made them mad (who wouldnt get mad at that?) you would be ok with that - or are you just not articualting your point well, meaning your not a bully cuz you rush weaker ppl to get a kill and then that forces a person to do ffa to get a kill back.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mejslll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Well you have your opinion and your experiences I guess. My experience has not been the same as yours. Maybe it's because I started pvping WAY before the go system was ever made up. Your definition of bullying I believe is different than mine as well.

@mej- personally if people get upset because I came ready to pvp and I pvp instead of stand around waiting to talk and they get pissed off? Then dude, do they really need to pvp? People are way too sensitive, and the go system enforcers only breed the newbs to be super sensitive. They are taught that its disrespectful to them... It's a taught and learned community emotion. We only get upset when we feel wronged... Why do you feel wronged? Because someone taught it to you that it was wrong.
    Last edited by Janesaddiction; 02-05-2013 at 05:21 PM.