Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Mage and Fiery Dragon Master Set

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Lightbulb Mage and Fiery Dragon Master Set

    Hi there, this is my first post, so i've searched for a topic like this and didn't find anything (Maybe there is a topic like this but really didn't find it), any way i want to suggest some things:

    To improve the mage:

    1.- Fill much faster the spells for each 100 points of int

    Now the fiery dragon master set:

    1.- Put some color fog to the armor, really with other armor of lowest level you get this fog that looks pretty cool.

    2.- The armor says: "May prevent death or catastrophic injury" and the helmet says: "May prevent severe or fatal injury", is supposed that can resist 10000 celcius degrees, but with the bosses (dragons) the armor don't do nothing, never prevented my death, so how it works?, i suggest that the armor fills you life , and with the helmet don't get hurt with fire at all.

    Thanks .

  2. #2
    Luminary Poster Caiahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Posts
    6,446
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    343
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    464
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

    Default Mage and Fiery Dragon Master Set

    For the armor, well, there isn't a single armor that make you invincible, ppl still die you know...and they're just descriptions. The description probably is trying to say "this armor and helmet is gonna protect u a lot more than others" cuz they give you great armor.

    All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    For the armor, well, there isn't a single armor that make you invincible, ppl still die you know...and they're just descriptions. The description probably is trying to say "this armor and helmet is gonna protect u a lot more than others" cuz they give you great armor.
    Ok, but then they should not put this kind of description if the armor hasn't nothing special, but as you said gives a lot of protection, by the way how do you see the idea to add a fog color to the armor?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ELITE
    Posts
    1,488
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    260
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    337
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

    Default

    Fiery set on a mage is perfect as it is. The problem with endgame pvp is that birds have to much crit+dodge and they can take out a decked out mage in seconds.

    It also wouldnt hurt to cut damage across the board on the dragon sets.

  5. #5
    Luminary Poster Schnitzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere on the interwebs
    Posts
    6,064
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,222
    Thanked in
    768 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Griffinfan:954176
    Fiery set on a mage is perfect as it is. The problem with endgame pvp is that birds have to much crit+dodge and they can take out a decked out mage in seconds.
    Really? I keep dying when fighting mages with full swift talon set.
    Also to Edx: dont beliebe everything you read
    Thats just a discription
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
    .

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ruizhewang View Post
    Really? I keep dying when fighting mages with full swift talon set.
    Also to Edx: dont beliebe everything you read
    Thats just a discription
    Yes, you are right, if i buy something, the last thing i'm gonna see is the description

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •