Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: warriors the new op??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default warriors the new op??

Even good rogues dont seem able to beat good warriors. by good i mean like equipping top gear for that lvl and pros are playing the chars... rogues have like no chance against a warrior at 16 pvp. Warriors just vengeful blood, smash, windmill, auto attack, then heal and then they win?? all their skills also have stuns, slows and all... they hit like 200-500 regular no crit and hitting 200 5-7 times in 16 pvp destroys rogue... 1 from smash, 3 windmill, reg attacks, dead? then they have high armor and health AND A DoT HEAL??? rogues barely crit now so they cant really win... so just want ur opinions are they op to u??? Should they get major nerf on dmg and heal?

PL: Fear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Hold up...so well equipped warriors played by people who know what they're doing count as op now? Why did i not get this memo?

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

@ lvl 10

Warrior > rogue
    Mage > All

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    Hold up...so well equipped warriors played by people who know what they're doing count as op now? Why did i not get this memo?
    cos you aint op.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default warriors the new op??

Windmill is so STUNNINGLY op (see what I did there?)

And the green hulk bubble pees me off lol
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I posted this many times lol, just tweak windmill and the warriors will be just nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by birdmasta View Post
    Even good rogues dont seem able to beat good warriors. by good i mean like equipping top gear for that lvl and pros are playing the chars... rogues have like no chance against a warrior at 16 pvp. Warriors just vengeful blood, smash, windmill, auto attack, then heal and then they win?? all their skills also have stuns, slows and all... they hit like 200-500 regular no crit and hitting 200 5-7 times in 16 pvp destroys rogue... 1 from smash, 3 windmill, reg attacks, dead? then they have high armor and health AND A DoT HEAL??? rogues barely crit now so they cant really win... so just want ur opinions are they op to u??? Should they get major nerf on dmg and heal?
    You pvp at 16 where anyone with half a brain can own if they think their char and spec pvp. Rogues own at 16 too. Maybe you don't like that a warrior occasionally interrupts your kill streak ?

Your post is so full of exaggerations it's hard to take seriously as you discredit yourself instantly. 500 auto attacks? Please.
    Rogues crit ting less now? Sorry, no documented changes to rogues crit rate were made.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird:955100

And the green hulk bubble pees me off lol
    Hehe, I had to read that twice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heiki View Post
    You pvp at 16 where anyone with half a brain can own if they think their char and spec pvp. Rogues own at 16 too. Maybe you don't like that a warrior occasionally interrupts your kill streak ?

Your post is so full of exaggerations it's hard to take seriously as you discredit yourself instantly. 500 auto attacks? Please.
    Rogues crit ting less now? Sorry, no documented changes to rogues crit rate were made.
    i dont feel like rogues op at all... my sorcerer can beat them but not always. Killstreak? i dont rele give a dam about a kill streak but if i get a long one im happy. All i care about is fun. Rogues and sorcerer cant match up to a warriors op skills like their heal which heals way more than sorcerer, windmill stuns, slows, cant use skills. and a brain is needed to twinking at 16. u think a person with half a brain can use a sorcerer and beat someone. Sorcerers are the hardest class to pvp with and the only class i pvp with atm. I sure have a full brain and idk a lotta ppl at 16 who can play sorcerer good (nerfbat, dustybottoms, me are like the only real sorcerer twinks that are active and owning) And rogues dont own anymore now with warriors skills dominating

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Why not kite? Cause windmill is useful in pve id rather not have my windmill nerfed just for prople in pvp.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

once warrior hits u with smash he gets close to u then he windmills slowing his opponent allowing u not able to kite... i have a 16 warrior too if u look at my sig also a twink and i A WARRIOR agree with a nerf ive seen how easily it is to defeat pros
    Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Why not kite? Cause windmill is useful in pve id rather not have my windmill nerfed just for prople in pvp.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

my lv 12 warrior takes 3 rouges to kill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loa moderater View Post
    my lv 12 warrior takes 3 rouges to kill
    ^This just proved my point... 3 ROGUES... ROGUES, THE BIGGEST DMG OUTPUTTERS IN GAME, IT TAKES 3... 3 ROGUES

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Dunno about you but 1v1 I can keep a warrior locked down, as a rogue. Every other normal attack is a stun. Not to mention my sexy crits. Are you trying to play with your face, instead of your hands?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

every other normal attack is a stun?? wth whats ur weapon? and im not a rogue... quit it after 1.2k kills. FOREVER 16 sorcerer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Dunno about you but 1v1 I can keep a warrior locked down, as a rogue. Every other normal attack is a stun. Not to mention my sexy crits. Are you trying to play with your face, instead of your hands?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Wars are not very op unless they use the watch sword glitch. Level 10-16 pvp they are pretty tough to beat. The stun is annoying but still beatable. Each level class has its own stronger character class so there is bound to be differences coming from each side.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

yea theyre are tough but i think a bit too tough... it takes a team of almost 5 ppl to destroy a lvl 16 well geared warrior... lvl 16 warrior twinks mostly alawys have kdrs like 18-1 or 1486-86 or 1685-65... thats hella high kdr... signs of op-ness. KDR does show in AL ctf bcuz its ffa u need skill unnless u one of those leavers... but mostly no twinks arent and for sure not bringdapain and elohel. (havent seen shinrokuro yet have yet to see how he plays)

Quote Originally Posted by Leeniskibac View Post
    Wars are not very op unless they use the watch sword glitch. Level 10-16 pvp they are pretty tough to beat. The stun is annoying but still beatable. Each level class has its own stronger character class so there is bound to be differences coming from each side.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First they were complaining about rougues and now about warriors... Just wait mages ur time will come too... Learn to play properly and u will b fine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

@EvilGoat i play pretty properly but whatever maybe yall havent played 16 pvp. I play a sorcerer and i think ik what im doing or else how did i manage to get a 3-1 kdr on a SORC??? once warrior stuns u ur pretty much screwed...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by birdmasta View Post
    @EvilGoat i play pretty properly but whatever maybe yall havent played 16 pvp. I play a sorcerer and i think ik what im doing or else how did i manage to get a 3-1 kdr on a SORC??? once warrior stuns u ur pretty much screwed...
    I have tried 16 pvp with my twink Mage and I kikballs... Don't know wots ur build but mines rockin