Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Founders type helm or shield for different levels of the amount of plat purched

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Mejslll,
    Just going to say, theres really no point of the thread anymore..
    Theres more people saying no to your idea then people agreeing with you.
    And devs would most likely not add into the game what you are asking them to add to the game.
    So..lets stop all those arguments of people arguing with other people by requesting a dev (samhayne, justg, delphina) to close this thread?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    Mejslll,
    Just going to say, theres really no point of the thread anymore..
    Theres more people saying no to your idea then people agreeing with you.
    And devs would most likely not add into the game what you are asking them to add to the game.
    So..lets stop all those arguments of people arguing with other people by requesting a dev (samhayne, justg, delphina) to close this thread?
    just because people on here are arguing the point doesnt mean it is a pl consencious... some ppl just like to argue to argue... it should be left open to express both side.

and the point is finding a solution... so lets stay on that ... what is your solution?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mejslll View Post
    just because people on here are arguing the point doesnt mean it is a pl consencious... some ppl just like to argue to argue... it should be left open to express both side.
    I don't mean to sound like I'm arguing (I'm not), but I do enjoy civil debate.
    I'm not trying to change your mind, I was just trying to express something along the lines as the buddhist idea that desire is suffering. Finding ways to continue to appreciate what I already have has been a great coping mechanism.
    I don't think much would change if they did make some statless vanity, but I expect more would complain about it and bring it up the next time a holiday map requires plat to play for instance.

"so let's stay on that, what's your solution?" my honest responce to that is,
    There is no solution because there's no problem. I'll leave the thread so as not to beat a dead horse and repeat myself.
    We both want what's best for the game so, we are on the same page.
    Cheers
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 02-27-2013 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Spellcheck HATES the word plat

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

This is still going on?

PL isn't getting anything anymore as AL is now the crown jewel of STS.

/end thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO:987417
    Quote Originally Posted by mejslll View Post
    I don't mean to sound like I'm arguing (I'm not), but I do enjoy civil debate.
    I'm not trying to change your mind, I was just trying to express something along the lines as the buddhist idea that desire is suffering. Finding ways to continue to appreciate what I already have has been a great coping mechanism.
    I don't think much would change if they did make some statless vanity, but I expect more would complain about it and bring it up the next time a holiday map requires plat to play for instance.

"so let's stay on that, what's your solution?" my honest responce to that is,
    There is no solution because there's no problem. I'll leave the thread so as not to beat a dead horse and repeat myself.
    We both want what's best for the game so, we are on the same page.
    Cheers
    Agreed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    This is still going on?

PL isn't getting anything anymore as AL is now the crown jewel of STS.

/end thread
    pffft

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Lol, the only ones saying no is a founder and people who like to argue. I totally agree, everyday on a daily basis I go to the store and buy 4-packs of Monster & Budlight and they give me coupons, stickers and sometimes something free (but that's cus I know the cashier) and I like it. I've been going to the same store over 6 years and made a couple of friends here and there and I get this incentive that convinces me to keep on going. Same thing with this game, us players who invest a large amount of money should get a "thank you for buying, we'll make your money worth it" reward. It doesn't necessarily needs to be a stat'd vanity, but a real-exclusive vanity that makes us show the dedication we have put into the game.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathofan View Post
    Lol, the only ones saying no is a founder and people who like to argue. I totally agree, everyday on a daily basis I go to the store and buy 4-packs of Monster & Budlight and they give me coupons, stickers and sometimes something free (but that's cus I know the cashier) and I like it. I've been going to the same store over 6 years and made a couple of friends here and there and I get this incentive that convinces me to keep on going. Same thing with this game, us players who invest a large amount of money should get a "thank you for buying, we'll make your money worth it" reward. It doesn't necessarily needs to be a stat'd vanity, but a real-exclusive vanity that makes us show the dedication we have put into the game.
    Like perhaps a hack me sign?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

er

Gg
    rhinomagic[/B]