Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Founders type helm or shield for different levels of the amount of plat purched

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Founders type helm or shield for different levels of the amount of plat purched

Ok, so we have as a group have been given different items for supporting Pocket Legends.

Founders for being here in the begining - Vanity - looks cool ( on bears only ) and gives bonus.

Shielf of gratitude - not sure why but thank you (for the partrons of pl) - vanity - no stat bonused - tho it should it would off set ppl who have the founders.

all the bonus items for capping each level - used to give stat bonused - now just vanity - tho enough of them added up gave us the new rings.

ok - so here is the real costomer service - promoting the ppl who buy plat and invest in pocket legends, not just with the time, but with good old hard earned cash!!

*if you buy any plat - vanity something (hat, shield) that gives two armor bonus
    *if you buy 5,000 plat - vanity something that gives two hit bonus
    *if you buy 10,000 plat - vanity pet that gives you 1 dodge
    *if you buy 20,000 plat - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    *if you buy 50,000 plat - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    *if you buy 75,000 plat - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    *if you buy 89,281 plat - you give me some sort of founders type helm that says thank you and we want you to stick around because ppl like you are keeping us in business.

i personally would like (now that we are on the subject) a special pet or helm or shield or body armor that is used as vanity - looks cool - that would be similar in stats to the founders helm. and i have an idea - make it a pet, and it would be the money sign, it will add stats like 1 dodge, 2 hit, 1 regen to both, and 5 armor.

devils advocate... that would piss off every one in end game and give an advantage to the person who would "equip" that item!!!!... yep!! and why shouldnt it? if some one was willing to invest that much money in the game... A) it would keep them around to spend more money B) it would "thank" the person to who invested in to pl/sts C) it would promote some not all to reach that level (prob like 1% would actually qualify for it, half of those dont even pvp and ctf) C) it would be most likley adults who have a better perspective on what is fair and what is not. promoting a better playing game.

what are you thoughts... WOULD LOVE FOR STS TO COMMENT ON THIS AS WELL - in a open disscusion.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mejslll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

saved for later comments or additions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

This means that free players would be at an even larger disadvantage. If you buy plat, you can buy premium gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

No.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Buying platinum already gives players big bonuses in terms of being able to afford pets, elixirs, etc. that allow them to get more goodies.

And besides, plus 2 hit? Useless for bird who have already 200 hit percentage LOL
    EdtheEagle - Lvl 76 bird a.k.a. "Yeti fodder".
    Curiositee - Lvl 76 mage a.k.a. farmer alt
    Edthe Rhino - Lvl 76 Rhino / Gold Mule ha ha

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Naa.

But would be nice if STS rly could give lil' sumthin back for long term players,

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Common if ur guna make a thread atleast know why the shield was givin out, u just got your helm an shield 3 - 4 months ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    This means that free players would be at an even larger disadvantage. If you buy plat, you can buy premium gear.
    plat bought gear... sucks in pvp or in ctf - if a person used they would be at a huge disadvantage. even if they got some bonus item.

plat bought gear for pve would be helpful... but what real advantage would that be? maybe help a group of ppl? maybe less deaths?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRusher View Post
    No.
    hummm... interesting comment im still trying to read it all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    Buying platinum already gives players big bonuses in terms of being able to afford pets, elixirs, etc. that allow them to get more goodies.

And besides, plus 2 hit? Useless for bird who have already 200 hit percentage LOL
    *elixers cant be used in pvp or ctf... no advantage
    *buying elixers can help geting more pinks... but as we all know that is like 20 runs to get one pink... and it is very random - i normally use the 80 plat elixer and i dont think i get any better pink or more then the next guy.
    *plus two hit for a dex bird is not too helpful - agreed. but if it were a bear or a mage, or a warbird or a pally mage - would be a slight help, and it would alow small ajustments to the over all play, right not any and i mean any dex bird with an eliete bow can kill any thing... so add 2 bonus to a opposing dex bird it may get you one more kill out of 10 = nice advantage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LwMark View Post
    Common if ur guna make a thread atleast know why the shield was givin out, u just got your helm an shield 3 - 4 months ago
    mark you have the audacity to post here ... good, now just fork over some of the demonic sets you have to make up for the items you lost of mine... but dont worry if you dont there is a solution. i will get what you promised from you in value... sometimes that value is just watching the other person jaw drop from being suprised from who knocks on the door.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    Naa.

But would be nice if STS rly could give lil' sumthin back for long term players,
    agreed... i am actually suprised that they dont alread like an awards system... i will assume that buying plat is substantial part of there income. not that i care to count their money but WHEN YOU OWN A COMPANY YOU ALWAYS - ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOUR BEST CUSTOMERS.

ALWAYS GIVE THEM DEALS OR PROMOTIONS JUST FOR THEM TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF - THAT WAY THEY STAY THE BEST CUSTOMERS.

AND I WILL SAY IN BIG BOLD LETTERS AND WORDS THAT I LIKE STS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND PROPS OUT TO MJOLSTIN FOR ALWAYS BEING HELPFULL AND POLITE EVEN THOUGH I DONT ALWAYS LIKE HIS/HERS ANSWER!!! THANKS BRO / SISTA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

The new stance is that all vanities will have NO stats, no more ever again. Sts has been pretty clear on this subject.
    Even tho I would want it just because I do pay, I wouldn't want this for the game as a whole.
    There would be an avalanche of complaints by ppl who feel its in fair. Just look at the amount of "founders unfair" threads.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

i will also like to add all the spacetime studios support for helping when i send out a request or have a question.

thanks guys!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    The new stance is that all vanities will have NO stats, no more ever again. Sts has been pretty clear on this subject.
    Even tho I would want it just because I do pay, I wouldn't want this for the game as a whole.
    There would be an avalanche of complaints by ppl who feel its in fair. Just look at the amount of "founders unfair" threads.
    well, that being the obvous thought proccess of the devs... and ppl who are in charge of those decisions i still would like to think that you should alway take care of the long term players, and the ppl who invest in the game/company.

the reality of the situation is the fallen prince items were traded up for bonuses, will they offer the rings to next level of up and coming players? rhinos? foxes?

and for the ppl who have the ultra wanted super fantaboulous founders helms - they have an advantage? and so few ppl play end game ctf/pvp it gives a few a large advantage - AND how may ppl would get a "founders" type item from buying almost 90k plat? 3 ppl? how many of those three would actuall even play pvp/ctf... so how may complants would they have that they already are not getting now?

one ? 10 ?

(not being as azz - just trying to through a different side to your post - hopfully in a nice way)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Once you buy 100k platinum you should be completely invincible in pvp
    After 200k purchased you are unbootable
    300k you can join locked games without needing a password
    400k you can block people from leaving a game
    500k you can force people to respawn
    666k you become a dev and get back the thousands of dollars you spent

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tHelonestud For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

give ppl the chance to off set the founder helm, give ppl the chance to off set the fallen prince items bonus / ring...

and honestly - if some one is crazy enough to buy that much plat - FREAKING REWARD THEM!!! LOL - they deserve an advantage!!

(note: someone will post that fraud will hapen to get that much plat ... if a person bought 100,000 plat that would be 100,000 / 2000 (the best plat deal) @ 90 bucks per shot that would be 50 purches at 90 bucks or 4500,00 a) that would take a lot of time and easy to put that you couldnt purchase more then 2000 plat a day... b) credit card would get flagged after the third prucase at that dollar amount (maybe more) but it would be cought. c) sts would know who bought the plat by have a record of the purchase (i think? not sure) or they could just search the person who has that vanity and ban them for life... lol if they were being fraudlent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tHelonestud View Post
    Once you buy 100k platinum you should be completely invincible in pvp
    After 200k purchased you are unbootable
    300k you can join locked games without needing a password
    400k you can block people from leaving a game
    500k you can force people to respawn
    666k you become a dev and get back the thousands of dollars you spent
    om gosh !!!! this has to be added to the rules of pocket legends!!! and i will pay that much to get all of that!!!

bro that is soooo funny - damn i wish i thought of that !!! ahhahahhahahahahahahh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mejslll View Post
    well, that being the obvous thought proccess of the devs... and ppl who are in charge of those decisions i still would like to think that you should alway take care of the long term players, and the ppl who invest in the game/company.

the reality of the situation is the fallen prince items were traded up for bonuses, will they offer the rings to next level of up and coming players? rhinos? foxes?

and for the ppl who have the ultra wanted super fantaboulous founders helms - they have an advantage? and so few ppl play end game ctf/pvp it gives a few a large advantage - AND how may ppl would get a "founders" type item from buying almost 90k plat? 3 ppl? how many of those three would actuall even play pvp/ctf... so how may complants would they have that they already are not getting now?

one ? 10 ?

(not being as azz - just trying to through a different side to your post - hopfully in a nice way)
    Will fix /rhino get a chance for rings? Yes, wait a cap.
    How many complaints would there be if they did this? Dunno, one is too many.
    And anyway vanities=no stats ever again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Will fix /rhino get a chance for rings? Yes, wait a cap.
    How many complaints would there be if they did this? Dunno, one is too many.
    And anyway vanities=no stats ever again.
    will fox get a chance as well - i would assume yes... and how do you know ?

any one can say yes they will but has it been said offically?