Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: From 24k ctf kills up to 33k in less than 12 hours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post
    i wanna hear mods say yo! we heard yah boy.
    They will more likely say ''thread closed'' IMO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Wow is all I have to say! I haven't been watching lb cause I could absolutely careless to be on it, but that guys a joke. I feel bad for him cause he's clearly using multiple devices to farm kills. Prob got his moms phone with an account in other spawn lmfao. Instead of complaining though. Just feel bad for the poor lad that life is so bad that its that important for em to be #1 on lb

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marrypoppins View Post
    Wow is all I have to say! I haven't been watching lb cause I could absolutely careless to be on it, but that guys a joke. I feel bad for him cause he's clearly using multiple devices to farm kills. Prob got his moms phone with an account in other spawn lmfao. Instead of complaining though. Just feel bad for the poor lad that life is so bad that its that important for em to be #1 on lb
    he just agreed to scrap the LB for ctf. its a start

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

How about a simple rule that you can only kill the same character a certain number of times in a certain time period. For example, let's make it 25 times in an hour. So if you kill the same character 30 times in an hour, only the first 25 count. That way you can't farm kills from the same character over and over. Of course someone could make lots of extra toons, but it would make it more difficult to farm kills. And for those of us who just join random games, we are never going to kill the same person that many times in such a short period anyway. This is not a perfect solution, but should help.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    How about a simple rule that you can only kill the same character a certain number of times in a certain time period. For example, let's make it 25 times in an hour. So if you kill the same character 30 times in an hour, only the first 25 count. That way you can't farm kills from the same character over and over. Of course someone could make lots of extra toons, but it would make it more difficult to farm kills. And for those of us who just join random games, we are never going to kill the same person that many times in such a short period anyway. This is not a perfect solution, but should help.
    if you dont give them the reason to farm then nobody would farm scrap LBfor ctf.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to spiderpig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Get off Yolo. Stop adding him and Langzi in your threads and banning them or blaming on sts.

Tell me this: HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOUR GAMEPLAY? It doesn't. You play the game you want to, and others will play how THEY want to. I'm so tired of your worthless threads over this crap. Just STOP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Well, yea lol
    I noticed that he made a quick jump within a day.
    When I PVP I get a few hundred kills per day, so I guess even the best players get maybe 1-2k a day?

But Justg once said it... a system that can be abused will be abused, simple as that.
    Ur voicing concerns cause ur on the lb and others don't care cause they see no way to get on the lb or its just not important for them xD
    Maybe sts can come up with a solution who knows ^_^

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bebsi View Post
    Well, yea lol
    I noticed that he made a quick jump within a day.
    When I PVP I get a few hundred kills per day, so I guess even the best players get maybe 1-2k a day?

But Justg once said it... a system that can be abused will be abused, simple as that.
    Ur voicing concerns cause ur on the lb and others don't care cause they see no way to get on the lb or its just not important for them xD
    Maybe sts can come up with a solution who knows ^_^
    im not voicing my concern because im on LB.i even proposed to scrap it.i want to play what you call a very fun and thrilling game of capture the flag.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D-: View Post
    Get off Yolo. Stop adding him and Langzi in your threads and banning them or blaming on sts.

Tell me this: HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOUR GAMEPLAY? It doesn't. You play the game you want to, and others will play how THEY want to. I'm so tired of your worthless threads over this crap. Just STOP.
    nobody force you to read this crap. how do you supposed change will happen if nobody will claim somethings wrong and wants a fix. we want a fun game of CTF but we couldnt because people are busy trying to get on LB and quitting everytime. i supposed you didnt read the whole posts and just made a rash judgement. I SAID AND WAS SAYING THIS ISNT ABOUT LANGZI, YOLO, ALL TWINKS, ALL FARMERS,ETC. This is for those who want a fun ctf! ive been saying if its fun for you to have a nice killstreak and a nice k/d then let it be but a CTF is a CTF and not about somebodys kd or killstreak.

and to answer your question, yes it affects gameplay since whole ctf system is a mess because people forget the whole point of CTF because of lack of team play occurs.

this is beta i know thats why this post is here so that sts will be able to read it.

READ FIRST AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND

AND READ EVERYTHING"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

It doesn't affect YOUR gameplay. Unless you want to get 1 on LB legit, it doesn't affect your gameplay.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D-: View Post
    It doesn't affect YOUR gameplay. Unless you want to get 1 on LB legit, it doesn't affect your gameplay.

what in "i want LB scrap and i dont care about LB" dont you understand?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Seeing the bigger picture, rather than the small one (guy farming kills), its more than just lb affecting gameplay. Its that the only thing that stands out about one individually is the ratio of k/d. That's all that others will see when one is inspected. Naturally, ppl are self conscious about their looks, so they want good kills and less deaths, with no regard for captures. I thinks its more than lb making CTF a non-CTF experience, its that upon inspection, ppl notice our k/d ratio. What should be done is remove our stats from other's inspection, so that ppl will play for fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

what in "i want LB scrap and i dont care about LB" dont you understand?
    Guess I must be stupid.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oskitopee View Post
    Seeing the bigger picture, rather than the small one (guy farming kills), its more than just lb affecting gameplay. Its that the only thing that stands out about one individually is the ratio of k/d. That's all that others will see when one is inspected. Naturally, ppl are self conscious about their looks, so they want good kills and less deaths, with no regard for captures. I thinks its more than lb making CTF a non-CTF experience, its that upon inspection, ppl notice our k/d ratio. What should be done is remove our stats from other's inspection, so that ppl will play for fun.
    how on earth do people like you understand what im trying to say and others do not? scrap LB, private stats (youre the only one able to see your stats)= no deescrimination during teaming up, no individual glory and most specially there would be teamwork.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

people like you
    What is meant by this??

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oskitopee View Post
    What is meant by this??
    i meant that as a compliment. people dont easily get the whole picture im trying to point out.only a FEW does and you are one of them.thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Support for CtF LB to be removed... Just turned into a joke now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

LB's arnt the problem
    The real problem is the banners that will be given to #1 placeholders.

Leaderboards have been around in pocket legends pvp for along along time and most of those on the list have farmed to a certain extent during their pvp career BUT NO ONE COMPLAINS
    WHY? BECAUSE NO REWARDS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH BEING TOP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i meant that as a compliment. people dont easily get the whole picture im trying to point out.only a FEW does and you are one of them.thanks.
    Ahhh lol. XD
    The only downside to the personal stats is that ppl would start wondering, "what's the point of playing anymore? I'm not getting a reward or anything, and nobody will know how awesome I am if they can't see my stats." A solution to this would be having PvP tourneys hosted by STS in which winners receive exclusive prizes. Or an honor points system like the bard stories in which we get honor points which can be spent on exclusive vanities or gold, but nothing that can change stats, as ppl who can't play tourneys would suffer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Nothing you do will lead to him being banned. It's not against the rules so it isn't a bannable offense. Yea the kills may not be legit. yea we may not be his biggest fan. But just deal with it. I don't understand how 1 person that you hardly know can ruin your gameplay experience. Just look past it. If you see him in a game you're in, leave. After all, if there aren't enough players on his team, he can't start the match.
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire