Thread: Talk about rank 1 and 2 leaderboard kill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Talk about rank 1 and 2 leaderboard kill

If u can pick number 1rank who u pick???
    We all know most of langzin killed is from farming his share acc. That ok to me he didnt killed any1 over and over again but himself.
    For yolo xdd i have been in lv16 pvp alot lastweek , there are about 200 player play in lv16.for he 200k atleast he killed 1 person for 100time to get 20k killed. What u think in a week u go pvp and fight a guy for 102 time and die 100time xd.i feel Bad for those newbie just for exsample ... So if i pick number 1 rank ill pick apple xdddd he true fight ...have skill To pvp not like those twink go lower pvp for skill....
    If u have skill for pvp go to cap toon pvp like apple still have alot of killed dont need to hunt those newbie
    This thread just for disscuss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Please, stop calling out Langzi. Just stop. We got it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phupham88 View Post
    If u can pick number 1rank who u pick???
    We all know most of langzin killed is from farming his share acc. That ok to me he didnt killed any1 over and over again but himself.
    For yolo xdd i have been in lv16 pvp alot lastweek , there are about 200 player play in lv16.for he 200k atleast he killed 1 person for 100time to get 20k killed. What u think in a week u go pvp and fight a guy for 102 time and die 100time xd.i feel Bad for those newbie just for exsample ... So if i pick number 1 rank ill pick apple xdddd he true fight ...have skill To pvp not like those twink go lower pvp for skill....
    If u have skill for pvp go to cap toon pvp like apple still have alot of killed dont need to hunt those newbie
    This thread just for disscuss

why do not you make a twink at low level, I will teach you some lesson about what is noob.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I know im noob u dont need teach me, but the one having fun killed noob over and over, i think some wrong wit them

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phupham88 View Post
    I know im noob u dont need teach me, but the one having fun killed noob over and over, i think some wrong wit them
    more and more good twinks are now playing pvp, how do you think low level are full of newbies

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avshow View Post
    more and more good twinks are now playing pvp, how do you think low level are full of newbies
    you dont see endgamers with 20/1+ kds.100+ killstreaks.

what do you have to say about that?

i aint bashing.i know there are great twink players out there.just give us your opinion why twinks have that and endgamers dont.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Get of Yolos back already. Seriously! Just gtfo with yolo already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default Talk about rank 1 and 2 leaderboard kill

Like I said Skill will be skill, number 1 and number 2 is well.....a disturbing thought.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

I'm on neutral grounds, I play twink AND endgame haha. I've had some massive killstreaks in endgame. I've faced some really good players whilst twinking. Always being matched with noobs is a huge misconception.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    I'm on neutral grounds, I play twink AND endgame haha. I've had some massive killstreaks in endgame. I've faced some really good players whilst twinking. Always being matched with noobs is a huge misconception.
    I'll thank u later
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

And about killing noobs...
    I play level 11, and someone named lvlfivesmurf joined my game, I warned him of our team levels, advised him to leave and refused to 1v1 him. I know now that he was level 10 haha, but that was first time I met him and it felt unfair to farm him.
    Just because twinks are lower level, don't assume they kill noobs for free kills.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by D-: View Post
    Get of Yolos back already. Seriously! Just gtfo with yolo already.
    Thank you someone with some sense is talking. And again to come bagging on us twinks if ur to afraid to make one and pvp us!!! Not that hard....
    IGN: iamimmortal lvl 21-rogue Realistic lvl 19-sorcerer {both are PROUD OFFICERS OF <HIGH POWERED>} Passives lvl 16- rogue twink {PROUD OFFICER OF <REDEEMED>}

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post

i aint bashing.i know there are great twink players out there.just give us your opinion why twinks have that and endgamers dont.

Lower level gear is cheaper and easier to come by and so it is easier for someone to distance themselves from the pack if they have a modest amount of coin. At higher levels it is harder because gear is so much more expensive/scarce. Endgame and twink gamers are same skill level but since most of pvp is correlated to gear the twinks will have higher kdr. My twinks have big kdr and my 21 warrior does not because at 21 I am outgeared. I can tell what skills people use and what gear they have and it is clear that gear is the majority of the deciding factor. I have yet to see someone do something in this game that most could not do -- as far as skill rotation, kiting, strategy, whatever. To see something like that is rare in MMORPGs anyway and I can only thing of a few instances in other games I played where I saw this (wow, daoc, guild wars, darkfall, etc). It comes down to the amount of money (or credit card offers) you are willing to part with for plat (or the amount of time you have to farm).

The leaderboard in this game is sort of a joke anyway, especially the PVE side -- it only represents who has the most time to play a game, a sad statement to make. The PVP rating should be based on something like the quality of players you killed -- like ratings in sports. You wouldn't rate the top tennis player based on number of wins, if you did some guy would be farming school children at the Y. If you can buy good gear you will have a higher rating because it allows you to beat more opponents (so no loess for STS, if anything a gain) -- similar to athletes with top coaches will have an advantage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wolfkult View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post

Lower level gear is cheaper and easier to come by and so it is easier for someone to distance themselves from the pack if they have a modest amount of coin. At higher levels it is harder because gear is so much more expensive/scarce. Endgame and twink gamers are same skill level but since most of pvp is correlated to gear the twinks will have higher kdr. My twinks have big kdr and my 21 warrior does not because at 21 I am outgeared. I can tell what skills people use and what gear they have and it is clear that gear is the majority of the deciding factor. I have yet to see someone do something in this game that most could not do -- as far as skill rotation, kiting, strategy, whatever. To see something like that is rare in MMORPGs anyway and I can only thing of a few instances in other games I played where I saw this (wow, daoc, guild wars, darkfall, etc). It comes down to the amount of money (or credit card offers) you are willing to part with for plat (or the amount of time you have to farm).

The leaderboard in this game is sort of a joke anyway, especially the PVE side -- it only represents who has the most time to play a game, a sad statement to make. The PVP rating should be based on something like the quality of players you killed -- like ratings in sports. You wouldn't rate the top tennis player based on number of wins, if you did some guy would be farming school children at the Y. If you can buy good gear you will have a higher rating because it allows you to beat more opponents (so no loess for STS, if anything a gain) -- similar to athletes with top coaches will have an advantage.
    hehe <3 this dude is smart.

Add my L16 rogue Lilbless
    Credits to Iady