Thread: Your wish list for more fun in PvE/PvP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Lightbulb Your wish list for more fun in PvE/PvP?

I really enjoy playing my sorc but I think the following improvements would make the whole blasting peeps with spells even more enjoyable:

* Fireball DoT should stack and keep refreshing itself so you could have a nice DoT going during boss fight. Not OP for PvP because you wont fire that many fireballs before someone dies.

* Shield absorbing value should scale with your int and not be a flat value making it extremely powerful at lower levels and very lackluster at end game

* Lightning should have a way to bring up crit like aim shot has, right now it just doesnt make any sense to put a 250% crit damage improvement when you take advantage of it 2% of the time. Alternatively, make lightning striking chilled enemies (from frost bolt) a 100% chance to crit.

* Curse should be a life-draining DoT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Your wish list for more fun in PvE/PvP?

Unless my warrior is weak, the chest splitter ability needs more reach and buffed. I try to lure enemies to me, but it's extremely difficult when that ability has small reach. Feel more than free to prove me wrong!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=56686&dateline=133636  5090

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Sure, but this is the sorcerer's section of the forums...
    Rekoom 25 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Your wish list for more fun in PvE/PvP?

Sorry about that, on iPod device.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=56686&dateline=133636  5090

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Heiki View Post
    I really enjoy playing my sorc but I think the following improvements would make the whole blasting peeps with spells even more enjoyable:

* Fireball DoT should stack and keep refreshing itself so you could have a nice DoT going during boss fight. Not OP for PvP because you wont fire that many fireballs before someone dies.

* Shield absorbing value should scale with your int and not be a flat value making it extremely powerful at lower levels and very lackluster at end game

* Lightning should have a way to bring up crit like aim shot has, right now it just doesnt make any sense to put a 250% crit damage improvement when you take advantage of it 2% of the time. Alternatively, make lightning striking chilled enemies (from frost bolt) a 100% chance to crit.

* Curse should be a life-draining DoT
    I think Arcane shield amount it can absorb scales with level, but the % can't change really. The one change i wish they would make with shield is to make the 2s immune shield be on non-charged cast, instead of a charged cast. This would make the point worth it more compared to the Warrior 2s immune shield that hits a group when charged. Both skills cost 1 point, but one gives a group 2s immune...seems odd.

Similar to Shield, i wish the point for Lightning that does AOE 25% of the time on death seems strange when it hits a single target, but the Warrior skill Chest Splitter hits aoe and does AOE explosion 40% of time on death. (all charged %'s). It would be nice if this skill was changed all together to make it if charged it does a chain lightning where it bounced to 4 mobs at 20% less per chain. Then it's aoe when charged and single damage on non-charge.

I like the idea that Curse would also do some DoT damage.
    Last edited by CosmoxKramer; 02-07-2013 at 03:56 PM.