When you make a game/map you usually are in full control. Here's some ideas based on pvp matches/maps and pve games.

Ban/ignore a player from a game: Rushers in pvp, people who don't follow during pve and ruin games.

Transfer host/reserve host: This would be useful to transfer the power of host to your other characters, and also to let friends handle the game when you're gone.

Reserve Spot: Usually when I'm in a pve match and want to invite a friend without booting everyone, or people I just invite them. Usually when I invite people still manage to get in the game, so its useful.

Pause: This command could be used to pause a game like in ctf, when people hidee on the outer edge of your screen so you can't see them, you can just pause. NOTE: I'm not mentioning to be like DL with the gates and all, just for the host to pause it if the game decides to empty, or someone is afk.

Boot All/End-game: Boot all will boot everyone but you, just as if you where being spawned, or teamed or whatever you need this for, also would need a reason. For the End-game command, it would end the game, without you having to worry about people are going to kill you.

For the end-game one I think it should be vote kinda thing, as in 3 out of 4 votes to end the game(two per team unless you are short of people) so that the host doesn't have full control.

Well these are my suggestions, I just randomly thought about these, comment, like if you think they are cool, gimme feedback, etc. Ight Peace!