yeah this is really a big problem. people sometimes ask me if i farm killed, because i have 1k kill and 0death. Well i am clean with my stats because I didn't kill farm at all. I tried making 0death after several failures. I even deleted
when i had 400kill 1death. now i see a lot of people kill farm and try to make 0death. Where is the fun if someone use many devices to kill farm and make stats? if this is possible, then everyone can easily get warmonger title within maybe a month if they spend a lot of time each day just kill farming. I know some people who is in leaderboard did kill farming. I had my best gears and played really carefully with my friends not to die. I even see a random noob player who has 500kills and 0death and everyone would know that guy kill farmed. Well i know some people try hard not to die, but kill farmers should get banned or at least their account should be refreshed. If kill farming is possible now, why would people join pvp arena and play with others? This kill farming should be dealt somehow. otherwise pvp won't be fun anymore.